Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    From what I read today is he showed up at the facility, went to do the physical or medical side of the interview at another facility and then came back for the negotiations to Broncos headquarters

RB depth..

I'd like to see us take a game by game approach. Maybe one week JC is a better match up, maybe the next it's someone else.

We need to do a better job of exploiting mis matches. Dare I point to the patriots as an example ..
    but I guess we have not have a RB to really create that mismatch, hopefully that changes now.

If he gets 10 touches a game and stays healthy, this is worth every penny.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    No doubt; he's a bargain at that price

Sounds like from this he'll be playing with a little bit of a chip on his shoulders because of all the doubt in his abilities now. That's prob a great thing for our team.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...5-3d7256c425c5

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rkymntskier View Post
    Sounds like from this he'll be playing with a little bit of a chip on his shoulders because of all the doubt in his abilities now. That's prob a great thing for our team.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...5-3d7256c425c5
    We finally have an adult in our running game. I am so over getting 500 - 800 yds a season from our running game. And check out the reaction on Arrowhead Pride! http://tinyurl.com/medpnvv
    The looks on the players & fans & coaches as JC runs all over them - PRICELESS.
    Bronco Bob

Two ACL injuries in two years really freaks me out. Especially at 30.. I mean. With limited carries, and a cheap price tag I'm always down. But we'll need to not get our hopes up.
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

Quote Originally Posted by bfallona View Post
    We finally have an adult in our running game. I am so over getting 500 - 800 yds a season from our running game. And check out the reaction on Arrowhead Pride! http://tinyurl.com/medpnvv
    That article is hilarious. :thumb;

Yup it's always a good day when an AFC rival goes nuts. Should be a fun 2 games with KC. Can you just see JC running all over Arrowhead & Reid's reaction let alone the fans? And JC seems fired up to prove he is ok.
    Bronco Bob

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    That article is hilarious. :thumb;
    That article is a keeper. I love the humor, as painful as I am sure it was for the author.

Favorite tweets:

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Never know how it is going to play out, but Henderson and Charles added to mix is going to make the competition a whole lot more interesting than Thompson and Bibbs IMO. Think we upgraded twice and Thompson is still in the mix. Should be a fun camp this year!
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Never know how it is going to play out, but Henderson and Charles added to mix is going to make the competition a whole lot more interesting than Thompson and Bibbs IMO. Think we upgraded twice and Thompson is still in the mix. Should be a fun camp this year!
    I couldn't agree more. We finally got some extra juice in one of my favorite positions.
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

Quote Originally Posted by bfallona View Post
    Does no one else find this article ridiculous? I mean, I've never considered Charles a Ring of Fame type player for KC. I would say Larry Johnson was a much better back. Am I missing something here? The writer is acting like Charles is Barry Sanders or something.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel51 View Post
    Does no one else find this article ridiculous? I mean, I've never considered Charles a Ring of Fame type player for KC. I would say Larry Johnson was a much better back. Am I missing something here? The writer is acting like Charles is Barry Sanders or something.
    Charles rushed for more yards than Johnson and is the only RB in NFL history to average over 5 ypc over his career. In fact last season was his only season he didn't have over 5 ypc (12 carries 40 yards)

OK...I admit it. The best part of signing Charles was the effect it's had on chiefs fans.