Bigger Home Run Threat

Isaiah Mackenzie or Carlos Henderson? Mackenzie a ferrari, Henderson a z06 vette, both phenomenal and breath taking. Who is more electrifying? Also did we just get two of the faster players in the draft? All over people are saying Mackenzie is a tyreek Hill and Kiper said hes the next AB. Henderson is very fast and toguher to bring down. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    Isaiah Mackenzie or Carlos Henderson? Mackenzie a ferrari, Henderson a z06 vette, both phenomenal and breath taking. Who is more electrifying? Also did we just get two of the faster players in the draft? All over people are saying Mackenzie is a tyreek Hill and Kiper said hes the next AB. Henderson is very fast and tougher to bring down. Thoughts?
    Mackenzie ran a 4.42 40. Carlos Henderson ran a 4.46 40, Mackenzie's 40 time was tied for 5th among all WR in the draft. We definitely got some speed in the draft.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

I just want to see some creativity by the coaching staff on how to use both, especially Isaiah.
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    Isaiah Mackenzie or Carlos Henderson? Mackenzie a ferrari, Henderson a z06 vette, both phenomenal and breath taking. Who is more electrifying? Also did we just get two of the faster players in the draft? All over people are saying Mackenzie is a tyreek Hill and Kiper said hes the next AB. Henderson is very fast and toguher to bring down. Thoughts?
    McKenzie is not a Tyreek Hill. Hill ran a 4.31 at the combine if I'm not mistaken. He's faster.

I just saw on the charles thread to denver on the chiefs forum, think its right around page 9 - they are already worried about Isaiah Mac being a match up nightmare to them and called him a WR/RB/PR/KR who can catch better than charles. He's basically saying "dont worry about charles because they just drafted something potentially far scarier" and describes him as Denver's Mccluster/Tyreek hill player

Both look like good picks, can't wait to see them in action.

De'Angelo Henderson ran a 4.48 40 and runs good between the tackles. Between the Hendersons, McKenzie, Charles and Sanders we have some speedy playmakers on offense now. McCoy has some weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Both look like good picks, can't wait to see them in action.

De'Angelo Henderson ran a 4.48 40 and runs good between the tackles. Between the Hendersons, McKenzie, Charles and Sanders we have some speedy playmakers on offense now. McCoy has some weapons.
    Don't overlook the big play abilities of DT either. He earned a pretty big contract running bubble screens the last time McCoy was calling plays.

Quote Originally Posted by aditheman View Post
    McKenzie is not a Tyreek Hill. Hill ran a 4.31 at the combine if I'm not mistaken. He's faster.
    He is more agile then hill. Hill will run away from you while McKenzie can hike away or run away 4.42 is still relatively break away

I think Henderson will show him self as the slot and to valuable to miss on offensive and McKenzie is gonna be a beast returner

Hard to say until we see them hit the field. For the time being, I'm a huge fan of McKenzie
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

Kalif Raymond, anybody?

I see Norwood is not on the list

Just doing a little thinking about what a receiver could look like:

Player 40 yd/t
    DT 4.38 sec
    ES 4.41 sec
    Mckenzie 4.42 sec
    Henderson 4.46 sec
    Jordan Taylor 4.52 sec
    Bernie Fowler 4.52 sec
    Kalif Raymond 4.34 sec

I agree with NFL's breakdown of McKenzie:

McKenzie's big play production is impressive on paper, but once you get into the tape, it becomes apparent that much of what he is able to accomplish is due to mismatched speed in space and packaged plays tailored towards his strengths. As a receiver, he is below the mark of what teams will expect from their slots in terms of route-running, but his explosive return ability could land him work right away.
    STs are an excellent place for him to get his feet wet but if he is going to stick with the team long he'll have to either be un-freaking-believable in KR / PR or, more likely, work on his route running and getting open in tighter spaces. Advantage, return.

Henderson needs to learn more consistency as well in playing at game speed and do more homework on his reads with his routes. With younger QBs that can be a pick-6. Yet he possess good, sharp cuts and moves in coverage. Advantage, slot.

I wouldn't label either a Ferrari or a Vette at this point. They have near top-tier to top-tier speed and can fill needs in the return game quickly, perhaps in the slot soon. Both look very complementary to high caliber #1 and #2 WRs with their speed alone making the defense play honest if a game gets in a good passing rhythm which, in theory, can open up a lot of underneath routes and screens here and there. Add Charles in the backfield... good times.

The depth at receiver ought to give both of these guys a change to make the roster with the potential at STs probably giving McKenzie the advantage. I can see one or both getting signed or one signed one maybe making it to the PS.
    Last edited by Rastic; 05-03-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I see Norwood is not on the list

Just doing a little thinking about what a receiver could look like:

Player 40 yd/t
    DT 4.38 sec
    ES 4.41 sec
    Mckenzie 4.42 sec
    Henderson 4.46 sec
    Jordan Taylor 4.52 sec
    Bernie Fowler 4.52 sec
    Kalif Raymond 4.34 sec

I agree with NFL's breakdown of McKenzie:

STs are an excellent place for him to get his feet wet but if he is going to stick with the team long he'll have to either be un-freaking-believable in KR / PR or, more likely, work on his route running and getting open in tighter spaces. Advantage, return.

Henderson needs to learn more consistency as well in playing at game speed and do more homework on his reads with his routes. With younger QBs that can be a pick-6. Yet he possess good, sharp cuts and moves in coverage. Advantage, slot.

I wouldn't label either a Ferrari or a Vette at this point. They have near top-tier to top-tier speed and can fill needs in the return game quickly, perhaps in the slot soon. Both look very complementary to high caliber #1 and #2 WRs with their speed alone making the defense play honest if a game gets in a good passing rhythm which, in theory, can open up a lot of underneath routes and screens here and there. Add Charles in the backfield... good times.

The depth at receiver ought to give both of these guys a change to make the roster with the potential at STs probably giving McKenzie the advantage. I can see one or both getting signed or one signed one maybe making it to the PS.

I can get on board with those advantages.
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Don't overlook the big play abilities of DT either. He earned a pretty big contract running bubble screens the last time McCoy was calling plays.
    Please, no more bubble screens on third down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Please, no more bubble screens on third down.
    DT sure plays a lot slower than he is. For some reason I thought sanders was significantly faster