Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    What on earth would make you think that this thread is relevant in here?
    Is there a rule that says a fan of an opposing team can't help you guys out? Eat like Brady, become a man. Pass the info on to your players so they can become men. We need some competition. The league has become too easy for us.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Is there a rule that says a fan of an opposing team can't help you guys out? Eat like Brady, become a man. Pass the info on to your players so they can become men. We need some competition. The league has become too easy for us.
    lol we know the Pats want no competition for the Broncos. You and I both knows what happens when the games count for something big
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Oh well if that's the case you forgot to add the vigor thrive in there.

Hey I didn't even notice the thread title until now. 😂😂😂 that's great!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-08-2017 at 07:48 AM.

Oh well if that's the case you forgot to add the vigor thrive in there.

Hey I didn't even notice the thread title until now. 😂😂😂 that's great!
    You're the only one who believes this "vigor thrive" stuff. There is more proof manning took HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You're the only one who believes this "vigor thrive" stuff. There is more proof manning took HGH.
    Eh we can argue it again if you like but no there really isn't anymore proof however tom did admit to the vigor thrive on media day.

Now Hardworked wants to post pics of Brady's dietary plan, I say fine but lets be more accurate about it and post the
    XV VIGOR

Eh we can argue it again if you like but no there really isn't anymore proof however tom did admit to the vigor thrive on media day
    Show me the clip. And show me it's on the NFL's banned substances list.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-08-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Show me the clip. And show me it's on the banned substances list.
    I'd like too and you know I would but you also know that your boy Roger Goodell ordered it all to be destroyed.

Want to take offense? Go right ahead but he's guilty and you know it's true now get mad, let the butt hurt boil in your veins.

I'd like too and you know I would but you also know that your boy Roger Goodell ordered it all to be destroyed.

Want to take offense? Go right ahead but he's guilty and you know it's true now get mad, let the butt hurt boil in your veins.
    So i'm supposed to believe this now? You present zero proof but it's still fact - got it. And in case you missed it Goodell doesn't do NE any favors. He just scurries off the stage like a rat after presenting us with the lombardi.

So i'm supposed to believe this now? You present zero proof but it's still fact - got it. And in case you missed it Goodell doesn't do NE any favors. He just scurries off the stage like a rat after presenting us with the lombardi.
    He does everything he can for you guys and that is a fact. The whole suspension and loss of a draft pick was just a front for all the past cover ups.

He does everything he can for you guys and that is a fact. The whole suspension and loss of a draft pick was just a front for all the past cover ups.
    somehow everything you speculate about is "fact."

somehow everything you speculate about is "fact."
    Are you saying Goodell didn't cover for the patriots for scandals prior to deflate gate?

Are you saying Goodell didn't cover for the patriots for scandals prior to deflate gate?
    DO you have any proof he did? And by making the above comment, you are essentially saying deflategate was overrated.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

DO you have any proof he did? And by making the above comment, you are essentially saying deflategate was overrated.
    What could we provide as proof? I've posted the same article for you over and over with the Mike Martz interview where he states that "the Commissioner Roger Goodell asked him to provide a statement “saying that he was satisfied with the NFL’s Spygate investigation and was certain the Patriots had not cheated and asking everyone to move on.”

So Martz provided a statement to the league. And ESPN showed the statement to Martz when interviewing him for the Patriots Alleged Cheating Opus.

However Martz didn’t recognize portions of it.

Martz then told ESPN. “It appears embellished quite a bit — some lines I know I didn’t write”.

There was no statement from the league office denying any changes to the statement. There was no apparent effort to procure the original statement, if there was one.

If the NFL did in fact change his statement in any way, a statement from Martz that was used to placate Senator Arlen Specter and to block a Congressional investigation then this is the kind of thing that could turn the NFL upside down along with the patriots organization.

So with that statement, Martz is accusing Goodell of a cover up and why didnt Goodell come forward and defend himself against the accusations? It may not provide as proof but Goodell did sweep the accusations under the rug which in fact makes him look guilty along with his overreaction in handling the deflate-gate situation. Goodell knew he had to come down hard this time around in order to save his own ass.

I'm sorry dude but the patriots just cannot keep their noses clean and they cannot stay away from cheating and everybody knows that. It's not a personal attack from me it's not a personal attack from anyone they are just pointing out the obvious when somebody Rams the New England Patriots down their throat. We all know the situation we all know about the accusations whether any of it is true or not there's always going to be that asterisk.

It's nothing personal it's just the way things are now.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-08-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Its hard work. Trolling like this......... don't bite.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

What could we provide as proof? I've posted the same article for you over and over with the Mike Martz interview where he states that "the Commissioner Roger Goodell asked him to provide a statement “saying that he was satisfied with the NFL’s Spygate investigation and was certain the Patriots had not cheated and asking everyone to move on.”

So Martz provided a statement to the league. And ESPN showed the statement to Martz when interviewing him for the Patriots Alleged Cheating Opus.

However Martz didn’t recognize portions of it.

Martz then told ESPN. “It appears embellished quite a bit — some lines I know I didn’t write”.

There was no statement from the league office denying any changes to the statement. There was no apparent effort to procure the original statement, if there was one.

If the NFL did in fact change his statement in any way, a statement from Martz that was used to placate Senator Arlen Specter and to block a Congressional investigation then this is the kind of thing that could turn the NFL upside down along with the patriots organization.

So with that statement, Martz is accusing Goodell of a cover up and why didnt Goodell come forward and defend himself against the accusations? It may not provide as proof but Goodell did sweep the accusations under the rug which in fact makes him look guilty along with his overreaction in handling the deflate-gate situation. Goodell knew he had to come down hard this time around in order to save his own ass.

I'm sorry dude but the patriots just cannot keep their noses clean and they cannot stay away from cheating and everybody knows that. It's not a personal attack from me it's not a personal attack from anyone they are just pointing out the obvious when somebody Rams the New England Patriots down their throat. We all know the situation we all know about the accusations whether any of it is true or not there's always going to be that asterisk.

It's nothing personal it's just the way things are now.
    Mike Martz can say what he wants. He thinks the patriots video taped the rams, but what proof does he have? Did he see anyone with a video recorder in the stands filiming their practice? Did he complain to the league about anything? Of course not. He's complaining after the spygate stuff came out because he now has an excuse why he choked. He lost the super bowl because he didn't know how to coach in the biggest game of his career.

BTW, did Mike Martz tell you the pats saw someone with a telescope in a nearby hotel watching the pats super bowl practice?

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/02/sp...e-is-fine.html
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-09-2017 at 07:14 AM.