Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: but bap said

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,784

    but bap said

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...very-division/

    most improved team in every division

    Denver broncos
    The AFC West wasn’t a big player in free agency, with the most significant additions for most teams coming via the draft. Each team has at least one significant addition, but the team that clearly went to work addressing an area of weakness is the Denver Broncos. They added Ronald Leary to address a weakness at guard, and then grabbed Garett Bolles with their top pick to fix their left tackle problem. Leary didn’t allow a single sack in 2016, compared to the four that Max Garcia did playing left guard for the Broncos. Carlos Henderson also has the ability to make an impact early, as he led all FBS wide receivers last season in broken tackles, with 48, 22 more than anybody else.







    So if bap said the broncos haven't did squat this offseason...how did this happen
    Last edited by arapaho; 05-08-2017 at 07:27 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,364
    http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Bronco...n-NFL-52691642


    Just another thing Barph has said thats fail..

    This thread should be dedicated to the failed announcements/predictions/poo slung that didn't stick to the wall lol
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Bronco...n-NFL-52691642


    Just another thing Barph has said thats fail..

    This thread should be dedicated to the failed announcements/predictions/poo slung that didn't stick to the wall lol

    kinda what I was thinking...any time something comes up where baps foot is in his mouth...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rawlins, Wyoming
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    kinda what I was thinking...any time something comes up where baps foot is in his mouth...
    So what you are saying is anything he posts?
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,784
    BUT BAP SAID ELWAY WAS OVER RATED AND WASNT GOOD, ONLY WRITES BIG CAP KILLING CHECKS

    http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...-best-gms-2017

    2. John Elway, Broncos
    Last Year’s Ranking: 2

    At some point, the hot streak — Von Miller, Julius Thomas, Peyton Manning, Derek Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Danny Trevathan, Brandon Marshall, Chris Harris, Aqib Talib, DeMarcus Ware, Emmanuel Sanders — was going to end. In 2016, John Elway used his first-round pick on Paxton Lynch. Free agent LT Russell Okung was a bust. A re-signed C.J. Anderson struggled. It wasn’t Elway’s best year, and yet, arguably the top move of free agency was his reluctance to win a bidding war for Brock Osweiler. While Osweiler loads down the Browns’ roster, Elway is still reloading. Quarterback remains a trouble spot for a team adjusting to life without Manning, but Elway has made an executive career out of getting the big decisions right. His refusal to panic at football’s most important position could create headaches now, but leaves the Broncos better off for the long run. That’s not to mention that Lynch could still pan out. Elway’s near perfect streak is over. That’s life. Broncos fans can rest easy knowing they have a general manager with the patience and personnel skills to ensure they’re competitive for years to come. *

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Bronco...n-NFL-52691642


    Just another thing Barph has said thats fail..

    This thread should be dedicated to the failed announcements/predictions/poo slung that didn't stick to the wall lol
    never said anything about dead money, stop lying like usual.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    BUT BAP SAID ELWAY WAS OVER RATED AND WASNT GOOD, ONLY WRITES BIG CAP KILLING CHECKS

    http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...-best-gms-2017

    2. John Elway, Broncos
    Last Year’s Ranking: 2

    At some point, the hot streak — Von Miller, Julius Thomas, Peyton Manning, Derek Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Danny Trevathan, Brandon Marshall, Chris Harris, Aqib Talib, DeMarcus Ware, Emmanuel Sanders — was going to end. In 2016, John Elway used his first-round pick on Paxton Lynch. Free agent LT Russell Okung was a bust. A re-signed C.J. Anderson struggled. It wasn’t Elway’s best year, and yet, arguably the top move of free agency was his reluctance to win a bidding war for Brock Osweiler. While Osweiler loads down the Browns’ roster, Elway is still reloading. Quarterback remains a trouble spot for a team adjusting to life without Manning, but Elway has made an executive career out of getting the big decisions right. His refusal to panic at football’s most important position could create headaches now, but leaves the Broncos better off for the long run. That’s not to mention that Lynch could still pan out. Elway’s near perfect streak is over. That’s life. Broncos fans can rest easy knowing they have a general manager with the patience and personnel skills to ensure they’re competitive for years to come. *
    you mean somebody rated elway high? you have to be rated high in order to be over-rated

    elway is an average drafting GM at best, he's has the vast majority of success luring players in FA and i think anybody could tell you that. is last two drafts have shown that for sure and really, i can think of one one good overall draft class he has had so far.

    telesco just had two in a row better than any daft class elway ever had and nobody is saying he is great, what gives?


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sheridan, Wyoming
    Posts
    3,045
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you mean somebody rated elway high? you have to be rated high in order to be over-rated

    elway is an average drafting GM at best, he's has the vast majority of success luring players in FA and i think anybody could tell you that. is last two drafts have shown that for sure and really, i can think of one one good overall draft class he has had so far.

    telesco just had two in a row better than any daft class elway ever had and nobody is saying he is great, what gives?
    News to me. Educate me.


    2015 & 2016 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,285
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you mean somebody rated elway high? you have to be rated high in order to be over-rated

    elway is an average drafting GM at best, he's has the vast majority of success luring players in FA and i think anybody could tell you that. is last two drafts have shown that for sure and really, i can think of one one good overall draft class he has had so far.

    telesco just had two in a row better than any daft class elway ever had and nobody is saying he is great, what gives?
    With a record of 4-12 in 2015
    And one game better in 2016 at 5-11
    Where is your proof that Telesco had a better draft than anyone?

    I do not think drafting Joey Bosar and that Williams kid automatically places the changers above anyone else in a draft grade.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    With a record of 4-12 in 2015
    And one game better in 2016 at 5-11
    Where is your proof that Telesco had a better draft than anyone?

    I do not think drafting Joey Bosar and that Williams kid automatically places the changers above anyone else in a draft grade.
    oh okay so you never heard of hunter henry? lead the league in TD's among TE's as a rookie? or how about jatavis brown who was the second rated rookie LB'er drafted in the 5th according to pff? not to mention bosa......

    this year williams isn't even the main reason why their draft was so good, they made great picks in the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th rounds yet again. they got arguably the best OL'men in the draft in the second round, the second best guard in the 3rd, and a guy projected to go late 2nd or early 3rd round, in the 5th round.

    nevermind mike williams who may have been a bit of a reach at 7 but he gives rivers an instant upgrade at receiver and another vincent jackson type target at worst.

    oh and it helps when so many unbiased and credible media outlets say they had the best or one of the best drafts in the league as well.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-head-a-teams

    http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017/0...017-nfl-draft/

    https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/29/lo...des-picks-list

    just to name a few and of course there is no "proof" that is just dumb and a baseless argument, you can't prove elway is worth a crap as a GM either, it's all based on opinion.

    that's why it helps when people echo what you have been saying since last season, like in my case.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    News to me. Educate me.
    go ahead and read what i have already posted on the subject and get back to me, or do i need to hold your hand? this isn't the CMB, you need to bring your A game here lil fella.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,285
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh okay so you never heard of hunter henry? lead the league in TD's among TE's as a rookie? or how about jatavis brown who was the second rated rookie LB'er drafted in the 5th according to pff? not to mention bosa......

    this year williams isn't even the main reason why their draft was so good, they made great picks in the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th rounds yet again. they got arguably the best OL'men in the draft in the second round, the second best guard in the 3rd, and a guy projected to go late 2nd or early 3rd round, in the 5th round.

    nevermind mike williams who may have been a bit of a reach at 7 but he gives rivers an instant upgrade at receiver and another vincent jackson type target at worst.

    oh and it helps when so many unbiased and credible media outlets say they had the best or one of the best drafts in the league as well.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-head-a-teams

    http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017/0...017-nfl-draft/

    https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/29/lo...des-picks-list

    just to name a few and of course there is no "proof" that is just dumb and a baseless argument, you can't prove elway is worth a crap as a GM either, it's all based on opinion.

    that's why it helps when people echo what you have been saying since last season, like in my case.
    Ok fine but are all those rooks going to beat Denver on 9/11?

    You say Elway ain't worth a crap as a GM yet he has put together one of thee most winningest franchises of the last 5 out of 6 years under two different coaching regimes and won a world title but keep up with your bias opinion/logic barph, I'm sure he appreciates the laugh.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Ok fine but are all those rooks going to beat Denver on 9/11?
    yes because rookies is all they have on the team? you are getting desperate now. you havent even faced keenean allen in like two years and we all know how much he loves to kill the broncos,.



    nevermind tyrell williams who had over 1000 yards recieving last season, hunter henry, antonio gates, melvin gordon, the list goes on......

    You say Elway ain't worth a crap as a GM yet he has put together one of thee most winningest franchises of the last 5 out of 6 years under two different coaching regimes and won a world title but keep up with your bias opinion/logic barph, I'm sure he appreciates the laugh.
    never once did i say that. i say he is overrated and i also say he has done a good job so far. i said i can't prove the chargers had a great rookie draft class this year just like you can't prove he isn't a garbage GM, as an example.

    try and keep up.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,285
    Quote Originally Posted by BARPH
    nevermind tyrell williams who had over 1000 yards recieving last season, hunter henry, antonio gates, melvin gordon, the list goes on......
    You do realize that we have the secondary in place to shut down all of your Divas right?
    I'm really dude, your all hung ho over your skinny receivers however and "never mind" Talib and Harris but we have Roby, Doss, Stewart, Parks, Simmons and Langley. Sure we've lost Webster and Bruton a season earlier but we still have more than enough to handle and get physical with your divas.

    Quote Originally Posted by BARPH
    never once did i say that. i say he is overrated and i also say he has done a good job so far. i said i can't prove the chargers had a great rookie draft class this year just like you can't prove he isn't a garbage GM, as an example.

    try and keep up.
    How stupid is this statement? "You can't prove Elway isn't garbage" "but I'm not saying that". Do you actually say stupid crap like this and expect anybody to find a justifiable? I'm not even going to ask if you know how delusional and absurd your statements are
    Because that would be such a waste of time however I do realize that when you have no material you like to insult others and accuse them of having no material in a pathetic attempt to make yourself look somewhat intelligent but we all know who you really are barph.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,277
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    never said anything about dead money, stop lying like usual.
    Ah the classic baph defense "I didn't say that!"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •