Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: but bap said

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    well ya, that's true. unfortunately for you he will almost certainly be on the field when you face the chargers week 1. not just him but also mike williams, tyrell williams, hunter henry, antonio gates, melvin gordon......the bolt buzz saw is coming!

sucks to be you.
    lol...your like a 12 year old pro wrestling fan bragging about how AJ Styles would destroy macho man randy savage

all fantasy and not grounded in reality

the reality is allen is always injured, never really did anything in the league to instill fear...Williams is a slow, wr with bad hands
    henry is just another TE nowhere near as good as gates was in his prime...gates is a shell of his former self and Gordon and your running game is not better than the broncos...

its to bad with von, ray, wolfe and now walker...rivers wont get time to wait for allen to hobble open or for Williams to jog himself open

dude, when healthy allen is elite and probably better than cooper. go watch the first game of last year when he went against marcus peters, a corner you say is so good. he was destroying him before he got injured. allen is straight nasty at the LOS, just watch his film. i'm not sure if there is a better route runner in the NFL, especially coming of the LOS.

however, allen isn't the only guy we have that you need to worry about, that's the point.
    We shut the Pats offense down on the regular.. I wont be to scared of the Chuggers...and No Allen isnt the best route runner in the nfl nor is he better than Cooper. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...-Route-Runners
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...type-of-route/

http://www.stack.com/a/chad-johnson-...ers-in-the-nfl

Cooper made all three lists Barph all 3 Allen zippo now lets talk about the fact he is coming off a second major leg injury...yeah I am sure he will be great! l

The Broncos shut down every offense they played last year including yours except the Falcons and Raiders it was the RBs for them that did it. For goodness sake your team went 8 of 28 on third downs vs us and the numbers were actually better in the game you lost lol. thats 28% third down conversions

Keep on thinking what ya want but dont expect me or the broncos to believe your crap
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-16-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    lol...your like a 12 year old pro wrestling fan bragging about how AJ Styles would destroy macho man randy savage

all fantasy and not grounded in reality

the reality is allen is always injured, never really did anything in the league to instill fear...Williams is a slow, wr with bad hands
    henry is just another TE nowhere near as good as gates was in his prime...gates is a shell of his former self and Gordon and your running game is not better than the broncos...

its to bad with von, ray, wolfe and now walker...rivers wont get time to wait for allen to hobble open or for Williams to jog himself open
    I disagree on you with henry. The kid can get open but I am not impressed by his blocking but its not bad either
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I disagree on you with henry. The kid can get open but I am not impressed by his blocking but its not bad either

oh henry is good... henry may be the best TE on the chargers team, but imo not as good or as big a weapon as gates in his prime, hes not even the best TE in the west

he was a redzone target on a team that didn't have many redzone weapons

But Bap said

dude, when healthy allen is elite and probably better than cooper

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100...3-Amari-Cooper

so that must mean allen is higher in the top 100?

oh ya I forgot the injury excuse