Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: but bap said

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,905
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    well ya, that's true. unfortunately for you he will almost certainly be on the field when you face the chargers week 1. not just him but also mike williams, tyrell williams, hunter henry, antonio gates, melvin gordon......the bolt buzz saw is coming!

    sucks to be you.
    lol...your like a 12 year old pro wrestling fan bragging about how AJ Styles would destroy macho man randy savage

    all fantasy and not grounded in reality

    the reality is allen is always injured, never really did anything in the league to instill fear...Williams is a slow, wr with bad hands
    henry is just another TE nowhere near as good as gates was in his prime...gates is a shell of his former self and Gordon and your running game is not better than the broncos...

    its to bad with von, ray, wolfe and now walker...rivers wont get time to wait for allen to hobble open or for Williams to jog himself open

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,411
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    dude, when healthy allen is elite and probably better than cooper. go watch the first game of last year when he went against marcus peters, a corner you say is so good. he was destroying him before he got injured. allen is straight nasty at the LOS, just watch his film. i'm not sure if there is a better route runner in the NFL, especially coming of the LOS.

    however, allen isn't the only guy we have that you need to worry about, that's the point.
    We shut the Pats offense down on the regular.. I wont be to scared of the Chuggers...and No Allen isnt the best route runner in the nfl nor is he better than Cooper. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...-Route-Runners
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...type-of-route/


    http://www.stack.com/a/chad-johnson-...ers-in-the-nfl

    Cooper made all three lists Barph all 3 Allen zippo now lets talk about the fact he is coming off a second major leg injury...yeah I am sure he will be great! l

    The Broncos shut down every offense they played last year including yours except the Falcons and Raiders it was the RBs for them that did it. For goodness sake your team went 8 of 28 on third downs vs us and the numbers were actually better in the game you lost lol. thats 28% third down conversions


    Keep on thinking what ya want but dont expect me or the broncos to believe your crap
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-16-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,411
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    lol...your like a 12 year old pro wrestling fan bragging about how AJ Styles would destroy macho man randy savage

    all fantasy and not grounded in reality

    the reality is allen is always injured, never really did anything in the league to instill fear...Williams is a slow, wr with bad hands
    henry is just another TE nowhere near as good as gates was in his prime...gates is a shell of his former self and Gordon and your running game is not better than the broncos...

    its to bad with von, ray, wolfe and now walker...rivers wont get time to wait for allen to hobble open or for Williams to jog himself open
    I disagree on you with henry. The kid can get open but I am not impressed by his blocking but its not bad either
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I disagree on you with henry. The kid can get open but I am not impressed by his blocking but its not bad either

    oh henry is good... henry may be the best TE on the chargers team, but imo not as good or as big a weapon as gates in his prime, hes not even the best TE in the west

    he was a redzone target on a team that didn't have many redzone weapons

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,905
    But Bap said

    dude, when healthy allen is elite and probably better than cooper



    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100...3-Amari-Cooper

    so that must mean allen is higher in the top 100?

    oh ya I forgot the injury excuse

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,905
    BUT BAP SAID !!!

    the chargers are the most talented, well rounded team in the west

    http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2017...inish-afc-west

    ESPN’s Football Power Index doesn’t believe in the Los Angeles Chargers. After a hiring a new head coach and selecting a highly regarded draft class, the FPI still has little hope for the Chargers in 2017.

    Before taking a look at how the Chargers fare in the FPI, here is how ESPN’s Hank Gargiulo explains what FPI is.
    In short, a team's FPI rating combines its efficiency ratings on offense, defense and special teams -- based on each unit's expected points added per play -- with the sum of all three squad ratings yielding the overall FPI rating
    Just to get an idea of where the team stands, the Chargers are ranked 21st in the FPI power rankings right in front of the Washington Redskins and behind the Detroit Lions.

    When taking a look at the AFC West, the Chargers are predicted to finish in last place. FPI predicts the team has an 11.1 percent chance to win the AFC West. In a stacked division, the Chargers will have to play extremely well in the division. Something the team hasn’t done in years as their record in the AFC West is 1-11 in the past two seasons

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pueblo, Co
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    Patriots didn't have a first round pick but still had a better draft then all afc west teams put together but the baph guy is right telesco is a better draft guru over Elway any day. garret bowles? 25 year old rookie? this is the team that drafted Maurice claret once.
    Your cheating team drafted Hernandez... your free agents picked up haynesworth...
    there is no promise the pats had a better draft than Denver, the "analysts" are too busy kissing mass a$& to offer any accurate predictions...

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,905
    https://www.milehighreport.com/2017/...nd-best-player


    BUT BAP SAID....von is a one trick pony

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,576
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    https://www.milehighreport.com/2017/...nd-best-player


    BUT BAP SAID....von is a one trick pony
    This thread is great however he is MIA as usual.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,905
    ya he has been absent a whole bunch....from the days when the fizzlers were good and he posted 6 times a day every day

    to today...resorting to his hit, run and hide style

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,576
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ya he has been absent a whole bunch....from the days when the fizzlers were good and he posted 6 times a day every day

    to today...resorting to his hit, run and hide style
    Well when this is the new logo and all, he should hide.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,965
    lol hiding, you guys are delusional. it's the off season, ive been busy, and you all bore me.

    for some reason the forums won't let me use the quote button so bare with me here.

    @arapaho
    ya he has been absent a whole bunch....from the days when the fizzlers were good and he posted 6 times a day every day

    to today...resorting to his hit, run and hide style
    ive been here consistently more than anyone else over the years, i was here smacking you all down even when my team was bad.......ive also said everything i need to say. your team is in big trouble come september 11th, i'll be here just like always in august but until then you are just going to have to get by without me lol

    BUT BAP SAID....von is a one trick pony
    oh can i play?

    BUT arapaho said tim tebow was the future!

    i said von was a one trick poney his rookie year, that's how far back you just went because he absolutely was a one trick pony in college and you would know that if you watched him play in college like i did. he developed his game since then, go look at his scouting report and it reflects that.

    he has developed his game against the run since entering the NFL and that's why i called him a one trick poney. at least when i say things there's logic behind it, you loved tim tebow because you are a homer and are clueless about QB's LOL

    lol...your like a 12 year old pro wrestling fan bragging about how AJ Styles would destroy macho man randy savage

    all fantasy and not grounded in reality

    the reality is allen is always injured, never really did anything in the league to instill fear...Williams is a slow, wr with bad hands
    henry is just another TE nowhere near as good as gates was in his prime...gates is a shell of his former self and Gordon and your running game is not better than the broncos...

    its to bad with von, ray, wolfe and now walker...rivers wont get time to wait for allen to hobble open or for Williams to jog himself open
    this will be an amazing post to bump later in the year. i'm actually proud of you arapaho, you actually found your stones for once in your life and are actually running real smack, bravo!

    allen, no matter how much you want to harp on him being injury prone, is almost certainly going to be ready game 1 and when he is healthy he is an elite receiver. of course he's not going to be on people's radar because he has been injured and he may get injured again, but probably not game 1 again.

    healthy the chargers have a very deep receiving group, especially when you factor in the TE position. not to mention their RB who is a threat catching the ball out of the backfield as well.

    lets not even talk about the talent they have on defense as well, a much much more well rounded team than denver's one dimensional defense and no offense crap attack they have.

    BUT BAP SAID !!!

    the chargers are the most talented, well rounded team in the west
    i'm not going to quote that whole post but really? really dude? would you like me to post all the articles saying the opposite that i know you have seen all over the place?

    how about the article that has ingram and bosa as the #1 pass rushing duo in the NFL? how about the one where PFF has them winning 10 games and a playoff birth? how about the one where multiple analyst have them as SB contenders (i don't agree with that for the record, yet at least)

    like i have been telling you clowns for the last couple years, they have the talent, they just need to stay relatively healthy and improve to mediocre on the OL and that's a playoff team.

    it's not like they were getting blown out of games last year even when they did have a lot of injuries and arguably the worst OL in the league. you guys are in serious trouble september 11th, that's all i gotta say, all i really need to say.

    next....

    @Samantha_Z

    This thread is great however he is MIA as usual
    yeah, it will be really great when this thread makes you all look like fools on september 11th. kind of like the melvin ingram thread does now

    @beagle
    I disagree on you with henry. The kid can get open but I am not impressed by his blocking but its not bad either
    henry is about as well rounded as a TE can get LOL

    not too many pass catching TE's that are also great at blocking and henry is better than average and a threat in the passing game. he doesn't need to be as good as gates in his prime and with rivers throwing him the ball he will look even better than he is. he's already a better blocker than gates by the way.

    as far as your other post about allen, one of those links was based off of one guys opinion and both that opinion and the pff article was based off of 2016 alone, the year allen went down in game 1.

    sure when allen is out for the entire year he isn't one of the best route runners because he isn't running routes DER!!

    like i said before, you think so highly of marcus peters and he was a pro bowler last season, go look at the game highlights from week 1 and watch how allen was destroying him before he got injured.

    keenan allen is a nasty route runner, which is why he is so good. his route running ability is his bread and butter. yeah he's injury prone, won't deny that. too bad that won't help you week 1 though, better pray he goes down in TC and maybe a whole bunch of other key players as well so you guys have a shot at winning lol

    but yeah, other than that, i will see you guys in august, i'm taking a break but ill be back to smack you guys daily before the season starts don't worry.

    have fun!


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sheridan, Wyoming
    Posts
    3,069
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

    for some reason the forums won't let me use the quote button so bare with me here.
    It's like Gillette Stadium. Headsets quit on opposing teams at inopportune times. Quote button...


    2015 & 2016 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,905
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    lol hiding, you guys are delusional. it's the off season, ive been busy, and you all bore me.

    for some reason the forums won't let me use the quote button so bare with me here.

    @arapaho
    ya he has been absent a whole bunch....from the days when the fizzlers were good and he posted 6 times a day every day

    to today...resorting to his hit, run and hide style
    ive been here consistently more than anyone else over the years, i was here smacking you all down even when my team was bad.......ive also said everything i need to say. your team is in big trouble come september 11th, i'll be here just like always in august but until then you are just going to have to get by without me lol

    BUT BAP SAID....von is a one trick pony
    oh can i play?

    BUT arapaho said tim tebow was the future!

    i said von was a one trick poney his rookie year, that's how far back you just went because he absolutely was a one trick pony in college and you would know that if you watched him play in college like i did. he developed his game since then, go look at his scouting report and it reflects that.

    he has developed his game against the run since entering the NFL and that's why i called him a one trick poney. at least when i say things there's logic behind it, you loved tim tebow because you are a homer and are clueless about QB's LOL

    lol...your like a 12 year old pro wrestling fan bragging about how AJ Styles would destroy macho man randy savage

    all fantasy and not grounded in reality

    the reality is allen is always injured, never really did anything in the league to instill fear...Williams is a slow, wr with bad hands
    henry is just another TE nowhere near as good as gates was in his prime...gates is a shell of his former self and Gordon and your running game is not better than the broncos...

    its to bad with von, ray, wolfe and now walker...rivers wont get time to wait for allen to hobble open or for Williams to jog himself open
    this will be an amazing post to bump later in the year. i'm actually proud of you arapaho, you actually found your stones for once in your life and are actually running real smack, bravo!

    allen, no matter how much you want to harp on him being injury prone, is almost certainly going to be ready game 1 and when he is healthy he is an elite receiver. of course he's not going to be on people's radar because he has been injured and he may get injured again, but probably not game 1 again.

    healthy the chargers have a very deep receiving group, especially when you factor in the TE position. not to mention their RB who is a threat catching the ball out of the backfield as well.

    lets not even talk about the talent they have on defense as well, a much much more well rounded team than denver's one dimensional defense and no offense crap attack they have.

    BUT BAP SAID !!!

    the chargers are the most talented, well rounded team in the west
    i'm not going to quote that whole post but really? really dude? would you like me to post all the articles saying the opposite that i know you have seen all over the place?

    how about the article that has ingram and bosa as the #1 pass rushing duo in the NFL? how about the one where PFF has them winning 10 games and a playoff birth? how about the one where multiple analyst have them as SB contenders (i don't agree with that for the record, yet at least)

    like i have been telling you clowns for the last couple years, they have the talent, they just need to stay relatively healthy and improve to mediocre on the OL and that's a playoff team.

    it's not like they were getting blown out of games last year even when they did have a lot of injuries and arguably the worst OL in the league. you guys are in serious trouble september 11th, that's all i gotta say, all i really need to say.

    next....

    @Samantha_Z

    This thread is great however he is MIA as usual
    yeah, it will be really great when this thread makes you all look like fools on september 11th. kind of like the melvin ingram thread does now

    @beagle
    I disagree on you with henry. The kid can get open but I am not impressed by his blocking but its not bad either
    henry is about as well rounded as a TE can get LOL

    not too many pass catching TE's that are also great at blocking and henry is better than average and a threat in the passing game. he doesn't need to be as good as gates in his prime and with rivers throwing him the ball he will look even better than he is. he's already a better blocker than gates by the way.

    as far as your other post about allen, one of those links was based off of one guys opinion and both that opinion and the pff article was based off of 2016 alone, the year allen went down in game 1.

    sure when allen is out for the entire year he isn't one of the best route runners because he isn't running routes DER!!

    like i said before, you think so highly of marcus peters and he was a pro bowler last season, go look at the game highlights from week 1 and watch how allen was destroying him before he got injured.

    keenan allen is a nasty route runner, which is why he is so good. his route running ability is his bread and butter. yeah he's injury prone, won't deny that. too bad that won't help you week 1 though, better pray he goes down in TC and maybe a whole bunch of other key players as well so you guys have a shot at winning lol

    but yeah, other than that, i will see you guys in august, i'm taking a break but ill be back to smack you guys daily before the season starts don't worry.

    have fun!

    and just like that...there is the delusional rant nobody reads ,

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,507
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    lol hiding, you guys are delusional. it's the off season, ive been busy, and you all bore me.

    for some reason the forums won't let me use the quote button so bare with me here.

    @arapaho
    ya he has been absent a whole bunch....from the days when the fizzlers were good and he posted 6 times a day every day

    to today...resorting to his hit, run and hide style
    ive been here consistently more than anyone else over the years, i was here smacking you all down even when my team was bad.......ive also said everything i need to say. your team is in big trouble come september 11th, i'll be here just like always in august but until then you are just going to have to get by without me lol

    BUT BAP SAID....von is a one trick pony
    oh can i play?

    BUT arapaho said tim tebow was the future!

    i said von was a one trick poney his rookie year, that's how far back you just went because he absolutely was a one trick pony in college and you would know that if you watched him play in college like i did. he developed his game since then, go look at his scouting report and it reflects that.

    he has developed his game against the run since entering the NFL and that's why i called him a one trick poney. at least when i say things there's logic behind it, you loved tim tebow because you are a homer and are clueless about QB's LOL

    lol...your like a 12 year old pro wrestling fan bragging about how AJ Styles would destroy macho man randy savage

    all fantasy and not grounded in reality

    the reality is allen is always injured, never really did anything in the league to instill fear...Williams is a slow, wr with bad hands
    henry is just another TE nowhere near as good as gates was in his prime...gates is a shell of his former self and Gordon and your running game is not better than the broncos...

    its to bad with von, ray, wolfe and now walker...rivers wont get time to wait for allen to hobble open or for Williams to jog himself open
    this will be an amazing post to bump later in the year. i'm actually proud of you arapaho, you actually found your stones for once in your life and are actually running real smack, bravo!

    allen, no matter how much you want to harp on him being injury prone, is almost certainly going to be ready game 1 and when he is healthy he is an elite receiver. of course he's not going to be on people's radar because he has been injured and he may get injured again, but probably not game 1 again.

    healthy the chargers have a very deep receiving group, especially when you factor in the TE position. not to mention their RB who is a threat catching the ball out of the backfield as well.

    lets not even talk about the talent they have on defense as well, a much much more well rounded team than denver's one dimensional defense and no offense crap attack they have.

    BUT BAP SAID !!!

    the chargers are the most talented, well rounded team in the west
    i'm not going to quote that whole post but really? really dude? would you like me to post all the articles saying the opposite that i know you have seen all over the place?

    how about the article that has ingram and bosa as the #1 pass rushing duo in the NFL? how about the one where PFF has them winning 10 games and a playoff birth? how about the one where multiple analyst have them as SB contenders (i don't agree with that for the record, yet at least)

    like i have been telling you clowns for the last couple years, they have the talent, they just need to stay relatively healthy and improve to mediocre on the OL and that's a playoff team.

    it's not like they were getting blown out of games last year even when they did have a lot of injuries and arguably the worst OL in the league. you guys are in serious trouble september 11th, that's all i gotta say, all i really need to say.

    next....

    @Samantha_Z

    This thread is great however he is MIA as usual
    yeah, it will be really great when this thread makes you all look like fools on september 11th. kind of like the melvin ingram thread does now

    @beagle
    I disagree on you with henry. The kid can get open but I am not impressed by his blocking but its not bad either
    henry is about as well rounded as a TE can get LOL

    not too many pass catching TE's that are also great at blocking and henry is better than average and a threat in the passing game. he doesn't need to be as good as gates in his prime and with rivers throwing him the ball he will look even better than he is. he's already a better blocker than gates by the way.

    as far as your other post about allen, one of those links was based off of one guys opinion and both that opinion and the pff article was based off of 2016 alone, the year allen went down in game 1.

    sure when allen is out for the entire year he isn't one of the best route runners because he isn't running routes DER!!

    like i said before, you think so highly of marcus peters and he was a pro bowler last season, go look at the game highlights from week 1 and watch how allen was destroying him before he got injured.

    keenan allen is a nasty route runner, which is why he is so good. his route running ability is his bread and butter. yeah he's injury prone, won't deny that. too bad that won't help you week 1 though, better pray he goes down in TC and maybe a whole bunch of other key players as well so you guys have a shot at winning lol

    but yeah, other than that, i will see you guys in august, i'm taking a break but ill be back to smack you guys daily before the season starts don't worry.

    have fun!
    Too long, didn't read...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •