View Poll Results: Which do you trade to Barphs team?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rahim Moore

2 28.57%
  • Roc Alexander

2 28.57%
  • Trade both to New England instead

3 42.86%

Just for fun, you are trading one to the Chargers

Just for fun you are being forced to trade one of these guys to the LA chargers. Which one do you give to Barphs team?

<a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

Can't go wrong with either. but I voted Roc. That dude was obliterated by PFM in the playoffs. Although I understand the Moore pick because he cost us a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Can't go wrong with either. but I voted Roc. That dude was obliterated by PFM in the playoffs. Although I understand the Moore pick because he cost us a championship.
    He did pretty cost Denver game even though many will argue that champ was burned twice but those errors even though were critical they didn't come at such a critical time as Moores error.

I think what truely did him in was the whole "rahim the dream Moore" intro he rammed down everyone's throats.
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

why would we trade a player that would improve the bolts?

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    why would we trade a player that would improve the bolts?

the chargers could trade Kellen Clemens to the broncos but why would i want to improve the donks?
    Last edited by baphamet; 05-08-2017 at 02:54 PM.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the chargers could trade Kellen Clemens to the broncos but why would i want to improve the donks?
    He already burned you with that one, don't even try LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He already burned you with that one, don't even try LOL
    our back up QB would likely start on your team, i don't need to try. why did you pick the safety position in the first place? had to go with one of the few weak spots on the chargers team?

i would rather be weak at safety than QB, RB, and TE.....that is for damn sure. LOL

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

our back up QB would likely start on your team, i don't need to try. why did you pick the safety position in the first place? had to go with one of the few weak spots on the chargers team?

i would rather be weak at safety than QB, RB, and TE.....that is for damn sure. LOL
    I would rather have an elite Defense over an elite Offense. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    I would rather have an elite Defense over an elite Offense. Just saying.
    i would rather have an elite offense (hopefully) and a pretty good defense than an elite defense (not as good anymore) and a mess of an offense, just saying.

You sound just like Mainrxiile whining. I will tell you like I told him, Don't flatter yourself. No I didn't pick the safety position just to spite you. I actually heard the boys on 104.3 talking about Rahim and Roc earlier today and that is where I got the idea.

Would you prefer I pick another position? Perhaps the position of ownership?

I could make a poll asking who'd be an upgrade over Dean Spano, Jim Haslam or Shahid Khan or perhaps Woody Johnson? Would that make you feel better?

are you really that stupid ?

clemems, your backup QB has 16 TDs in a 12 year career and a career 69.4% QB rating

and your insisting he would start over siemian who in his virtual rookie season having only one snap in his 1st year
    and had 3400 passing yards, 18 tds and a 84.6%

need I remind you what Kellen did in his second season...10 games, 8 starts, 1529 yards 5 TDs and 10 ints

if mark sanchez couldn't make this team, clemems... wouldn't

oh and that young siemian...had nine wins....how about rivers?

i would rather have an elite offense (hopefully) and a pretty good defense than an elite defense (not as good anymore) and a mess of an offense, just saying.
    ya that's been your model of success for how many years now

1st ranked scoring offense
    7th ranked scoring defense

5th ranked scoring off
    5th ranked scoring def

2nd ranked scoring offense
    10th ranked scoring defense

and three Lombardi's.....wait a minute oh that right....NOTHING, EVER IN YOUR NFL HISTORY WORKED

Marked.Barph just said thinks the Chargers back up QB is better than any on our roster.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.