Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Trevor Could be the next Brady .... Whaaaat?

I think many unbiased people see something special in Siemian. I remember Michael Vick also said that he thought Siemian was going to a really good QB, but it was kinda midseason last year.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/nfl...-brady.html/4/

May critics proceed. :-)
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

In before Lynch/Kelley fan club.

Don't know if he will be the next Brady, but Siemian will be good. Maybe even great.

I would have to go with Derek Carr from the ones on that list.

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    In before Lynch/Kelley fan club.

Don't know if he will be the next Brady, but Siemian will be good. Maybe even great.
    Not sure why you have to make snide comments like that.....

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Not sure why you have to make snide comments like that.....
    It wasn't snide, just trying to beat the rush.

Funny how only the "unbiased" see something special in Seimian. Not even a chance there might be some bias for Seimian?

Can not wait until the players get to decide this issue on the field.

Every time I feel compelled to take a look at one of these "who is the best QB" threads it just seems to get more and more rhetoric filled. Fully expect to see the latest updates that Lynch kicks puppies and Seimian turns water to wine comments any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Funny how only the "unbiased" see something special in Seimian. Not even a chance there might be some bias for Seimian?

Every time I feel compelled to take a look at one of these "who is the best QB" threads it just seems to get more and more rhetoric filled. Fully expect to see the latest updates that Lynch kicks puppies and Seimian turns water to wine comments any day now.
    Is the Probowl choices influenced by player's picks? I know he was an alternate but still his name was brought up.
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

Siemian would have to take 2 steps backwards while Lynch took 4 steps forward for them to swap roster spots next season.

Players decided the issue on the field last season, Siemian won rather easy. He will do it again this season.

And who knows, after he has another season under his belt he may actually be able to turn water to wine, time will tell. So far he's on the right track.

Siemian would have to take 2 steps backwards while Lynch took 4 steps forward for them to swap roster spots next season.

Players decided the issue on the field last season, Siemian won rather easy. He will do it again this season.

And who knows, after he has another season under his belt he may actually be able to turn water to wine, time will tell. So far he's on the right track.
    Love your enthusiasm! Perhaps Seimian will be able to make us all proud and deliver.

Curious if you see any weaknesses to his game at all? Or conversely any strengths to Lynch's?. Or simply one is awesome, the other sucks.

Going to be interesting to see just how much Lynch is able to close the gap, if at all. He was drafted as a project. We just did not realize how much of one. I am curious to see how a year of training and exposure to being a professional actually does for him. Does he develop or flop? We will know this summer.

Sorry I just find humor in the absolute faith that some seem to have in Siemian's progress. He was the last man standing during a complete cluster of a QB competition last year. I was pleasantly surprised with his overall year. But Elway was working overtime to find anyone else to start. Seimian ended up being a bottom third QB though. And yes, I acknowledge there were reasons for that. Some of it his own doing.

I suppose I am just looking for more balance in opinions that is not there.

Even the comment about being the 10th alternate backup Pro Bowl QB. C'mon that's funny!

Love your enthusiasm! Perhaps Seimian will be able to make us all proud and deliver.

Curious if you see any weaknesses to his game at all? Or conversely any strengths to Lynch's?. Or simply one is awesome, the other sucks.

Going to be interesting to see just how much Lynch is able to close the gap, if at all. He was drafted as a project. We just did not realize how much of one. I am curious to see how a year of training and exposure to being a professional actually does for him. Does he develop or flop? We will know this summer.

Sorry I just find humor in the absolute faith that some seem to have in Siemian's progress. He was the last man standing during a complete cluster of a QB competition last year. I was pleasantly surprised with his overall year. But Elway was working overtime to find anyone else to start. Seimian ended up being a bottom third QB though. And yes, I acknowledge there were reasons for that. Some of it his own doing.

I suppose I am just looking for more balance in opinions that is not there.

Even the comment about being the 10th alternate backup Pro Bowl QB. C'mon that's funny!
    Yes, he can hold the ball too long and strays back in the pocket. Some people say he doesn't go through his progressions quick enough, I disagree. I thinks he's just a little too safe with the ball and doesn't make the decision to fire quick enough. He was in a horrid offensive system last season with a ton of injuries. He played good considering the circumstances, and would have played better with just an average offense. It's looking like he could have a really good team on his side of the ball so I expect a big leap from him this year.

I saw noting from Lynch that makes me think he will be close to starting next season.

It will be great to see all the humor on these boards when Siemian is behind center in week 1.

Wait, Siemian has a thing for Ugg boots and squishy balls?

Yes, he can hold the ball too long and strays back in the pocket. Some people say he doesn't go through his progressions quick enough, I disagree. I thinks he's just a little too safe with the ball and doesn't make the decision to fire quick enough. He was in a horrid offensive system last season with a ton of injuries. He played good considering the circumstances, and would have played better with just an average offense. It's looking like he could have a really good team on his side of the ball so I expect a big leap from him this year.

I saw noting from Lynch that makes me think he will be close to starting next season.

It will be great to see all the humor on these boards when Siemian is behind center in week 1.
    That very well might be true but it also doesn't guarantee that he is the long term starter

I'd prefer to hold the whole 'jumping the gun' sort of thing. But I was really impressed with what I saw from Siemian when it counted. I'd love to see what he can do behind a real offensive line with a real running game.

I'm not saying he'll be great, but I am saying that if he were in Dallas last year behind their offensive strengths; he'd have looked miles ahead of Dak Prescott. And he also would've taken Romo's job.
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

I'm torn because I would like the Broncos to win more Lombardis
    but not with a suspended-cheating-QB.

Who am I kidding?

I'll take the Lombardis!

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I'm torn because I would like the Broncos to win more Lombardis
    but not with a suspended-cheating-QB.

Who am I kidding?

I'll take the Lombardis!
    I'll go get your deflation pin...
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED