Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I was hoping for a Super Bowl or two in the next 5 years, but I'm greedy.
    Unacceptable, how dare you not agree with me!!!

I could live with two in five lol

As far as Trevor being the next TB, Trevor couldn't carry TB's jock, or his deflated balls.

Quote Originally Posted by capt. Jack View Post
    As far as Trevor being the next TB, Trevor couldn't carry TB's jock, or his deflated balls.
    Lets be exceeding clear. I hate the Patriots. Tom Brady is a top 3 QB all time maybe the best. It is disrespectful to Tom Brady and Trevor Siemian to compare him to the next Tom Brady. That is like comparing the Hope Diamond to a cubic zirconium. If Trevor leads us to 3 Super Bowls with a couple of wins I will be elated!! Maybe then we can start the conversation of Trevor somewhat resembling Tom Brady. I still like like Trevor's integrity better than Tom Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    That would be nice, and if Siemian leads them there or leads them to a successful season this year, and improved offense I'll gladly eat crow, for being a jury is still out person this offseason. I don't care which QB leads the improvement, I just want to see improvement.
    I still don't think you'd have to eat crow. You're not saying he can't be good or the guy. You're saying that you haven't seen enough yet. That wouldn't change, even if he does turn out to be great. Because, he would then have shown he can be the guy. But, that doesn't change that he hasn't yet in our eyes. It'd be different if you're saying that he has no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I still don't think you'd have to eat crow. You're not saying he can't be good or the guy. You're saying that you haven't seen enough yet. That wouldn't change, even if he does turn out to be great. Because, he would then have shown he can be the guy. But, that doesn't change that he hasn't yet in our eyes. It'd be different if you're saying that he has no chance.
    You are right, he didn't say Siemian is or is not capable of leading the team.

Maybe he just likes to actually eat crow from time to time.

In Trevor's limited body of work we have seen toughness, intellect, a good arm and football smarts. I have high hopes for the new coaching staff and additions to the team.

As his support system and experience grow he has every chance to be just as good.
    My adopted Bronco is Floyd "The Franchise" Little

I wonder what patriot fans argue about.........
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmlb View Post
    Which UGGs are in style.

Why everyone is so jealous of them and which fanbases cheat more than they do.

Quote Originally Posted by capt. Jack View Post
    Ya, it took Tom Terrific 6 years to throw for more than 4000 yards in a season, doubt the fans would give TS 3 years...Or maybe it was Tom's 1.88 TD:INT ratio over the 1st 7 years, TS better have a 3:1 ratio next year or fans will be so infuriated...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. TB is a great QB...now, but fans seem to think that was the way it always was. TB has been in the same system with the same HC for what, 16 years? There will most likely never be another TB because I doubt we see the longevity of QB, System, and HC over that period ever again.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

What's the best video camera.

Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    What's the best video camera.
    ironic considering we got busted filming the 49ers under mcdaniesl.. God bless Josh, for setting us up with an awesome GM, 2 Superbowl appearances (1 ring) Von miller, Roby, Shane Ray, Wolf, etc and a promising young team with Elway being a great GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    You are right, he didn't say Siemian is or is not capable of leading the team.

Maybe he just likes to actually eat crow from time to time.
    It tastes like chicken...
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Lets be exceeding clear. I hate the Patriots. Tom Brady is a top 3 QB all time maybe the best. It is disrespectful to Tom Brady and Trevor Siemian to compare him to the next Tom Brady. That is like comparing the Hope Diamond to a cubic zirconium. If Trevor leads us to 3 Super Bowls with a couple of wins I will be elated!! Maybe then we can start the conversation of Trevor somewhat resembling Tom Brady. I still like like Trevor's integrity better than Tom Brady.
    Quoted for the truth my friend. Good post!
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

It's funny reading the posts about the comparison being disrespectful. Clearly the ones who think it's desperation didn't read the 2 or 3 paragraphs linked. It's not about Trevor being a future first ballot HOFer and becoming the undisputed GOAT one day like Brady. What they are comparing is Trevor being overlooked in the draft as Brady was and having the potential to be a good QB early in his career as Brady was able to do. Very fair comparisons, especially when you look at each players first year stats. Trevor may even have thrown for over 4,000 yds had be not been injured. Maybe if his last name was Tebow or Osweiler more would be ok with the comparison? 😀