Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The people who buy the season tickets from the 144 booted accounts can turnaround and sell the tickets again. The only way to prevent most of this from happening is to use facial/retina/fingerprint identification matched to the tickets (which would be a bit creepy, but things are headed in that direction in the world).
    Would be strange but verifying ticket holder to the game day user is an interesting idea. Another strategy would be to keep track of opposing jesrseys or gear during a game then match photo IDs to season ticket owners. Perhaps an explanation is necessary if not the season ticket holder sitting in the seat.

How far are we willing to go. Airport ticket level of security? If name or picture on the season ticket doesn't match then you don't get in?

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Would be strange but verifying ticket holder to the game day user is an interesting idea. Another strategy would be to keep track of opposing jesrseys or gear during a game then match photo IDs to season ticket owners. Perhaps an explanation is necessary if not the season ticket holder sitting in the seat.

How far are we willing to go. Airport ticket level of security? If name or picture on the season ticket doesn't match then you don't get in?
    It wouldn't be a surprise to go down that path. We could hear the phrase, "If you're attending the games you have nothing to worry about".

We recently turned down the opportunity for season tickets knowing we can only get to Denver for 1-2 games a season.

First let me state that this is unacceptable. Its bad the NFL has shown me their true colors that its all about the money and heck with the fans., The broncos are now showing their true colors as well. We the people built this stadium for the team, do we get Rent ? Is the naming rights money earned going to the the Taxpayers ? I suspect the team is the beneficiary. We made a concession that as a tax payer we would get some type of benefit for building the stadium.

No one including our radio talk shows want to respond to this. I ask why are fans from other parts of the country allowed to buy our 1/2 price tickets that were part of the deal with the tax payers when we all signed up to build this stadium. Its all about the money, Loyalty does not mean anything. The organization needs to take care of the fans, after all we got you to where you are now. Respect and truth is what you preach , now live up to those High standards and make all this right.

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    First let me state that this is unacceptable. Its bad the NFL has shown me their true colors that its all about the money and heck with the fans., The broncos are now showing their true colors as well. We the people built this stadium for the team, do we get Rent ? Is the naming rights money earned going to the the Taxpayers ? I suspect the team is the beneficiary. We made a concession that as a tax payer we would get some type of benefit for building the stadium.

No one including our radio talk shows want to respond to this. I ask why are fans from other parts of the country allowed to buy our 1/2 price tickets that were part of the deal with the tax payers when we all signed up to build this stadium. Its all about the money, Loyalty does not mean anything. The organization needs to take care of the fans, after all we got you to where you are now. Respect and truth is what you preach , now live up to those High standards and make all this right.
    This is quite the opposite. The people that had their tickets revoked were all about money and not being fans. The tickets will now got to fans who can prove they want to attend games and not profit on the secondary market.

I do agree that it is ridiculous that we have to fund these stadiums though.

Here's the bottom line. Sob story aside, this guy has been selling the majority of his tickets for a profit for multiple years now. During that time there is a GIGANTIC wait list full of people who would love the opportunity to buy those tickets.

Basically, sad about the cancer diagnosis, but if you want to stay season ticket holders, stop selling your freaking tickets. We have over 73,000 on the waiting list.. The stadium has a capacity of 76,125. We have almost as many people waiting to get season tickets as we have space in stadium...that's insane and the Broncos are doing the right thing by weeding out people like this family who consistently every single year (not just the one with the cancer issues) are selling the vast majority of their tickets to make money.

That is not in any way, shape or form acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Here's the bottom line. Sob story aside, this guy has been selling the majority of his tickets for a profit for multiple years now. During that time there is a GIGANTIC wait list full of people who would love the opportunity to buy those tickets.

Basically, sad about the cancer diagnosis, but if you want to stay season ticket holders, stop selling your freaking tickets. We have over 73,000 on the waiting list.. The stadium has a capacity of 76,125. We have almost as many people waiting to get season tickets as we have space in stadium...that's insane and the Broncos are doing the right thing by weeding out people like this family who consistently every single year (not just the one with the cancer issues) are selling the vast majority of their tickets to make money.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Tried giving you a cp but need to spread it around.

keep in mind the 73,000 names on the list represent at least 146,000 seats, since each name has at least two tickets requested
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    keep in mind the 73,000 names on the list represent at least 146,000 seats, since each name has at least two tickets requested
    So there you have it... The media is trying to milk this for publicity, but the organization did the right thing, especially when the full story is told instead of a limited narrative.

This x1000000

I have had the same seats in the new stadium since it opened. My family has excellent handicapped seats in the first level. I rarely see the same people next to us week to week. I know those seats go for at least 2 to 3 times more than face on the market. Our family received a blanket letter from the club reminding those certain seat holders if you do not have a handicap person with you, to trade them in and they will find seats for non handicapped individuals. But these seats are always filled with non handicapped people. They are sold by the ticket holders to whoever bids the highest. I know there are people who need those accessibility seats on the list but have to continue to wait while these people around me sell theirs for profit without any intention to go to the games. People holding on to seats just to sell for profit need to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    This x1000000

I have had the same seats in the new stadium since it opened. My family has excellent handicapped seats in the first level. I rarely see the same people next to us week to week. I know those seats go for at least 2 to 3 times more than face on the market. Our family received a blanket letter from the club reminding those certain seat holders if you do not have a handicap person with you, to trade them in and they will find seats for non handicapped individuals. But these seats are always filled with non handicapped people. They are sold by the ticket holders to whoever bids the highest. I know there are people who need those accessibility seats on the list but have to continue to wait while these people around me sell theirs for profit without any intention to go to the games. People holding on to seats just to sell for profit need to be gone.
    You should copy and paste this into a memo to the Broncos....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    You should copy and paste this into a memo to the Broncos....
    I'd be surprised if they didn't already know with accessibility laws being what they are.

Said perfectly.

As stated by the others.
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    This x1000000

It's great to hear first-hand what goes on from someone who's actually there week after week. These people remind me of the ones who take the handicap spaces but don't need them...except to make things worse, they're selling the spots to the highest bidder. Very disturbing

As others have suggested, you should really put this in a letter and send it to the Broncos ticket office.
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

If someone has season tickets are the home playoff games included or do they have to pay extra ?

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    If someone has season tickets are the home playoff games included or do they have to pay extra ?
    extra, but you get first dibs on them, I believe

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury