Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    big chokes in playoff history freyaka are 1996 playoff loss to Jacksonville. broncos favored heavily over an exspanion team and failed miserably and it was reported that Elway cried like a baby

    an even bigger choke featured a game with a guy named Raheem the dream Moore and you know what happened there an Elway and manning lead team lost to Joe Flacco
    If you actually think that was a "choke" then it shows just how freaking ignorant you are... The 9-7 Jaguars were a solid team that year. They had the second best offense in the league that year (only slightly behind that of the Broncos)

    They weren't the pansy Jaguars from today. Expansion team or not, they managed to repeat their success the next year with an 11-5 record and make it back to the playoffs only to lose to us in 97.

    The fact that you say we "failed miserably" when losing by 3 points also indicates your absolute lack of knowledge.

    The fact that you think this is good smack shows how little you know about football prior to jumping on the patriots bandwagon after their first superbowl win.


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2
    Haha, I'm a Pat's fan, and there is no freaking doubt the biggest choke in the SB was 2007 vs the Giants...a shot at immortality, freaking, stinking Eli freaking Manning, freaking helmet catch, motherf.....g 9-7, barely get in the playoffs NYG's. Any Pat's fan here that tries to whitewash this needs to give your head a shake. The pain is somewhat lessened by the last few years, but yeah, '07 caused me to loose sleep, scarred forfreakingever. It's nice to see others 'choke' over the years, but the next closest real choke is the Bills 0-4...(love the memes of the ball flying past Manning's head too), but yeah, until the Broncos go 18-0, and loose to a 6-10 49ers team, the op needs to take the tinfoil off...sorry dude.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,407
    Quote Originally Posted by grmc View Post
    Haha, I'm a Pat's fan, and there is no freaking doubt the biggest choke in the SB was 2007 vs the Giants...a shot at immortality, freaking, stinking Eli freaking Manning, freaking helmet catch, motherf.....g 9-7, barely get in the playoffs NYG's. Any Pat's fan here that tries to whitewash this needs to give your head a shake. The pain is somewhat lessened by the last few years, but yeah, '07 caused me to loose sleep, scarred forfreakingever. It's nice to see others 'choke' over the years, but the next closest real choke is the Bills 0-4...(love the memes of the ball flying past Manning's head too), but yeah, until the Broncos go 18-0, and loose to a 6-10 49ers team, the op needs to take the tinfoil off...sorry dude.
    impossible you are a pats fan considering that you can't spell. nice try, broncos fan.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-16-2017 at 05:49 PM.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,576
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    impossible you are a pats fan considering that you can't spell. nice try, broncos fan.
    Instead of listening to him, you choose to insult him. Nice try but you are definitely a pats fan.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka
    If you actually think that was a "choke" then it shows just how freaking ignorant you are... The 9-7 Jaguars were a solid team that year. They had the second best offense in the league that year (only slightly behind that of the Broncos)

    They weren't the pansy Jaguars from today. Expansion team or not, they managed to repeat their success the next year with an 11-5 record and make it back to the playoffs only to lose to us in 97.

    The fact that you say we "failed miserably" when losing by 3 points also indicates your absolute lack of knowledge.

    The fact that you think this is good smack shows how little you know about football prior to jumping on the patriots bandwagon after their first superbowl win.
    waaa waaa waaa you want to cry son you mad kid go find donko dung to hide behind these is plenty in this place

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    waaa waaa waaa you want to cry son you mad kid go find donko dung to hide behind these is plenty in this place
    More ignorance...I come up with a detailed rebuttal to your idiotic post, and this is the best response you can muster...


    And patriots fans wonder why they are the most hated fanbase in sports, probably because you are a bunch of meatheaded, gronk loving Neanderthals...

    You call our backup QB an idiot because you aspire to one day reach that level of intelligence...


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    More ignorance...I come up with a detailed rebuttal to your idiotic post, and this is the best response you can muster...


    And patriots fans wonder why they are the most hated fanbase in sports, probably because you are a bunch of meatheaded, gronk loving Neanderthals...

    You call our backup QB an idiot because you aspire to one day reach that level of intelligence...
    five superbowel rings baby

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    five superbowel rings baby


    Help me out here....so that's like a lapband or something?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    five superbowel rings baby
    "Duurrr we got rings durrr..." - Patriots fans


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    "Duurrr we got rings durrr..." - Patriots fans
    "And we only gots 3" - doncos fans.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,507
    Patriots fans are like the insecure jock who has to constantly remind everyone how awesome he is and engage in measuring contests to prove his supposed superiority...All while everyone he's reminding could really care less and really wishes he'd just go away.


  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    9,480
    Has anyone choked more in Smack forum history than Patriots fans?

    No.

    Next thread, please.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Has anyone choked more in Smack forum history than Patriots fans?

    No.

    Next thread, please.
    I dunno, I feel like baph might give then a run for their money at least.


  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I dunno, I feel like baph might give then a run for their money at least.
    Well if your only looking at recent then its close...but if you look at over the years then only rod, norings are equals of bap

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    366
    As a Patriots fan I can guarantee you this: I LOVE ME SOME ME.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •