Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I heard Cecil Lammy saying this morning that Domata Peko will see a lot of playing time at the DE position opposite Derek Wolfe.

So it may not be so much Adam Gotsis but Domata Peko competing with Walker for playing time which makes me feel a lot better.

"But Who's going to relieve Kerr if that's true"? This guy, Tyrique Jarret. All 6/3 330lbs of mammoth at the NT position. Anyone who's seen this kid play can attest that he is not only a run stuffer but a penetrator as well.
    My god. Someone tell that man to lay off the breast milk. He's huge!
    Damn proud to be a Phi! Brother in the Bond #105 Texas Tau

Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    My god. Someone tell that man to lay off the breast milk. He's huge!
    haha I may have went overboard with the pass rusher talk but he is definitely a space eater, lets see beast mode try and bust through hm!
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

This guy, Tyrique Jarret. All 6/3 330lbs of mammoth at the NT position. Anyone who's seen this kid play can attest that he is not only a run stuffer but a penetrator as well.
    From the videos I've seen of Jarrett I have not been impressed. At all. The guy can be easily blocked out of the play one-on-one, doesn't get penetration, doesn't move well, isn't hard to move off of the LOS. Maybe I just didn't see his good stuff. I don't know. But the stuff I did see...he looks like a fat guy trying to play football.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    From the videos I've seen of Jarrett I have not been impressed. At all. The guy can be easily blocked out of the play one-on-one, doesn't get penetration, doesn't move well, isn't hard to move off of the LOS. Maybe I just didn't see his good stuff. I don't know. But the stuff I did see...he looks like a fat guy trying to play football.
    agreed. id rather just kick the tires on pot roast.

Quote Originally Posted by 15thebeast View Post
    He played roughly 90% of the defensive snaps in Florida last year, his durability isn't a concern to me when he might play roughly 50%-60%. I expect Gotsis to win the DE jump opposite Wolfe as an early down run stuffer with Walker coming on in passing downs and to keep him fresh. It's NT that's the bigger concern for me, Kerr is the guy to keep an eye on with Peko been on decline in recent years
    From your keyboard to God's ears my friend. I hope you're right!
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    Pot Roast is retiring: http://www.sbnation.com/2017/4/12/15...tires-coaching, but I get what you're saying.

Always love me a lil Pot-Roast.. but I feel he's roasted his last pot. :/
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

D-Line should be good competition in TC as there are eleven guys in that group.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    D-Line should be good competition in TC as there are eleven guys in that group.
    Yes, I'm very excited to see what the combination of Woods/Kollar/Joseph can do with our D-Line group. I'm pretty darn stoked for preseason.

Domata Peko and the other D-linemen are calling Gotsis "Little Wolfe".

That's an improvement, I guess.

Last season, opposing O-linemen called him "Little Sheep".
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Domata Peko and the other D-linemen are calling Gotsis "Little Wolfe".

That's an improvement, I guess.

Last season, opposing O-linemen called him "Little Sheep".
    Little Wolf, i like that. remember von was robin to dummervile's batman? I'd say that worked out well im still super excited for Kerr, i was reading on the indy forums they were angry to see him go.

Derek Wolfe is on a mission to kill QBs this fall. He said he's 20 pounds heavier than he was last year and walking around at around 305-310. I didn't think he was serious when he told Rivers and Brady he'd eat their kids, apparently he ate 1 or 2 kids this offseason.
    Damn proud to be a Phi! Brother in the Bond #105 Texas Tau

Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Derek Wolfe is on a mission to kill QBs this fall. He said he's 20 pounds heavier than he was last year and walking around at around 305-310. I didn't think he was serious when he told Rivers and Brady he'd eat their kids, apparently he ate 1 or 2 kids this offseason.
    The extra size should help with his neck too and preventing injuries. As much as people like to complain about elway, he really changed the culture with awesome guys like Wolf and CHJ. I really hope Elway stays because its easy to forget how bad McDaniels and Xanders ran this. This is by far the battle im looking forward to seeing. The DE rotation and to see how Bolles does against Wolf and the other stud pass rushers.

Little Wolf, i like that. remember von was robin to dummervile's batman? I'd say that worked out well im still super excited for Kerr, i was reading on the indy forums they were angry to see him go.
    Here's the link if this is the forum your talking about.
    http://forums.colts.com/topic/50996-farewell-zach-kerr/

Here's the link if this is the forum your talking about.
    http://forums.colts.com/topic/50996-farewell-zach-kerr/
    Thank you! That's a bullish sign when posters are upset about it.