Punt Returner Position

Hey fellow fans,

I'm curious which player you think will field as the Denver Bronco's punt returner this season. I thought I should mention a few names myself, but in an attempt to keep this OP objective I've refrained from doing so.

Which player on the Bronco's roster would you most want to see returning punts this season?

Isaiah McKenzie and Brendan Langley will probably do a lot of Punt Returns.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Kalif Raymond.

I just want someone dangerous back there. As I type this, I remember having Jim Leonhard back there, never fumbling but never getting more than a yard or so.

I sure miss trindon Holliday, sure it was either a fumble or TD but he was fun to watch.

The good thing about this competition is, I think all these guys would be an upgrade from Jordan Norwood.

McKenzie if I had to guess

If McKenzie makes the team, then I would guess him. With Henderson returning kicks.

Watch them keep Lattimer back there
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Watch them keep Lattimer back there
    Please stop lol. I really thought Lattimer would be a dynamic player and crushing run blocker. I have seen very little impact from the guy.

I'm hoping McKenzie or Henderson get the job because we have extremely limited big play potential on returns. A lot of people go back to the super bowl record setting return, but that was fluky with the defense thinking it was a fair catch. We need JUICE on special teams!!!!

Hopefully someone like Isaiah McKenzie can provide a threat to take punts to the house, something that was missing last season. From his college highlights, he definitely looks more than capable.

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    Please stop lol. I really thought Lattimer would be a dynamic player and crushing run blocker. I have seen very little impact from the guy.

I'm hoping McKenzie or Henderson get the job because we have extremely limited big play potential on returns. A lot of people go back to the super bowl record setting return, but that was fluky with the defense thinking it was a fair catch. We need JUICE on special teams!!!!
    Disagree. Almost no one uses that return to justify our big play ability in the return game. Almost everyone I've heard talk about it agrees it was a fluke lol.

But I agree with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post

Champ&DreAllDay...? Lol what a name.... My mind is blown right now.. Over a thousand posts? How do I not recollect you man?
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

I want to see McKenzie out there.... He's NASTY fast!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Strip Sacked View Post
    Champ&DreAllDay...? Lol what a name.... My mind is blown right now.. Over a thousand posts? How do I not recollect you man?
    IDK bro. I'm on here pretty regularly. When we signed Dre Bly I thought that DB combo would be ridiculous. Dre was okay, but not as good as I expected.

Either Rick Upchurch or McKenzie