Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    First, the league would have to prove the pats knew brady had concussions and did not disclose them (tough to do). For all we know tom had one or more concussions and never told anyone. That's not on the team. Second, the league won't do anything because THEIR spotters should have pulled brady from the game, and if they missed it, it's their fault. Third, giselle isn't a doctor. Players get micro-concussions all the time in this league that don't rise to the level of a regular concussion.
    Prove? lol No All they have to do is believe that they did. A Cat scan wil prove it one way or another though
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I'm certain he's been concussed for his entire career... It's the only explanation for losing 2x Super Bowls to the Giants... Much less a single game to Denver. Hindsight being 20/20, it now makes perfect sense.
    Hey imagine that a Pats fan with another excuse
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Hey imagine that a Pats fan with another excuse
    Yeah no doubt and I think it's time we return this back to its rightful owners/the legion of asinine! Sorry barph.
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Prove? lol No All they have to do is believe that they did. A Cat scan wil prove it one way or another though
    A cat scan is not going to determine when a concussion was sustained and whether the cause was a football injury. And you can't force brady to take a cat scan in any eveng.

A cat scan is not going to determine when a concussion was sustained and whether the cause was a football injury. And you can't force brady to take a cat scan in any eveng.
    OK let's look at it like this for a minute, lets say Tom Brady sustains a concussion, he knows he has a concussion however he doesn't report it and he goes home.

He goes on about his football career with however many concussions he sustains throughout the season yet he doesn't report any of them.

Now when he retires, does he join an ongoing lawsuit against the league?

Do you see the contradictory there?

The dumbass that everybody who is lacking brain cells says is "the greatest of all time" is going to shoot himself in the ass once again and in the end he's going to come out on the losing end.

Tommy Boy has this ALL under control guys..... He's on the inside and knows what can and can't be done, unless........ The NFL wants to use the court to order cat scans and such to protect itself under Sam's statement above..... Hmmmmmm TommyAttorney, are you sure you've got the inside scoop or are you using smoke and mirrors to protect your client???

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Tommy Boy has this ALL under control guys..... He's on the inside and knows what can and can't be done, unless........ The NFL wants to use the court to order cat scans and such to protect itself under Sam's statement above..... Hmmmmmm TommyAttorney, are you sure you've got the inside scoop or are you using smoke and mirrors to protect your client???
    Why would a court order tom to take a cat scan? The NFL is going to bring a lawsuit against him? What statutes of the law did tom violate? And conversely, why would brady sue the NFL so that the court would get involved? He has not indicated he is going to join the concussion lawsuit. And lastly, what provision of the CBA did brady violate in not disclosing his injury the team?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-18-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    OK let's look at it like this for a minute, lets say Tom Brady sustains a concussion, he knows he has a concussion however he doesn't report it and he goes home.

He goes on about his football career with however many concussions he sustains throughout the season yet he doesn't report any of them.

Now when he retires, does he join an ongoing lawsuit against the league?

Do you see the contradictory there?

The dumbass that everybody who is lacking brain cells says is "the greatest of all time" is going to shoot himself in the ass once again and in the end he's going to come out on the losing end.
    You're all over the place here. First of all, the NFL would have to prove brady got a concussion - and since concussions (to the best of my knowledge) heal over time, how would they prove this years after the fact? Giselle's word means nothing since she's not a doctor. Second, it's a quantum leap to suggest that brady is going to join the concussion lawsuit against the league when he has not indicated he would.

Do you not see that the NFL is in a bad spot here? THEY are the ones responsible for diagnosing and pulling players out of a game for concussions - since 2012! If they admit that they missed diagnosing brady then they are going to have a massive headache.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-18-2017 at 09:44 AM.

You're all over the place here. First of all, the NFL would have to prove brady got a concussion - and since concussions (to the best of my knowledge) heal over time, how would they prove this years after the fact? Giselle's word means nothing since she's not a doctor. Second, it's a quantum leap to suggest that brady is going to join the concussion lawsuit against the league when he has not indicated he would.

Do you not see that the NFL is in a bad spot here? THEY are the ones responsible for diagnosing and pulling players out of a game for concussions - since 2012! If they admit that they missed diagnosing brady then they are going to have a massive headache.
    Well brainiac why would brainy Brady indicate that he's going to join any concussion lawsuit while he is still playing?

Secondly how in the hell is the NFL supposed to look at every guy on the field and determine if he's suffering a concussion or not? That is just a stupid ludicrous asinine statement, you're the one that's all over the place.

It's up to Brady to report his injuries and the patriots to suspect an injury to any one of their players. It is not hundred percent of the league's responsibility do you not see these things. You must be somebody that used to having somebody watch your back and tell you what to do I guess.

Yes if the NFLs guys see Brady take a hit they should be the ones to pull him aside further examination, however did you see Brady take any hits this season that would indicate he suffered a concussion? if you did than your team of pansies are just as guilty as the NFL would be unless you have better vision than they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well brainiac why would brainy Brady indicate that he's going to join any concussion lawsuit while he is still playing?

Secondly how in the hell is the NFL supposed to look at every guy on the field and determine if he's suffering a concussion or not? That is just a stupid ludicrous asinine statement, you're the one that's all over the place.

It's up to Brady to report his injuries and the patriots to suspect an injury to any one of their players. It is not hundred percent of the league's responsibility do you not see these things. You must be somebody that used to having somebody watch your back and tell you what to do I guess.

Yes if the NFLs guys see Brady take a hit they should be the ones to pull him aside further examination, however did you see Brady take any hits this season that would indicate he suffered a concussion? if you did than your team of pansies are just as guilty as the NFL would be unless you have better vision than they do.
    You're not answering my question - why would brady join a lawsuit against the league? You're assuming he will, but there is nothing out there to indicate that he is going to.

Second, the NFL has taken on the responsibility for concussion issues that take place on the field. It is their fault if they miss something. A QB is involved in every play and if brady got his bell rung it would be easy to determine. The NFL's spotters are trained to look at behavior on the field to see if anything seems weird, and if so, they notify team physicians for testing. Case closed. And if the concussion spotters didn't see anything (as the league has claimed in yesterday's press release), then it only leads credence to the patriots not being aware of anything either. I have watched just about every patriots game over the past few years and can't think of any instance when brady took a blow to the head.

http://operations.nfl.com/the-game/g.../atc-spotters/

Again, brady is not obligated to report injuries to the league. Oh and as far as the patriots being responsible:

“What we found was doctors and trainers either miss injuries on the field because they’re dealing with other players or they have an obstructed view — you have 350-pound guys standing in front of you, you’re not going to see it.”

BLAKE JONES, DIRECTOR OF NFL FOOTBALL OPERATIONS
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-18-2017 at 10:35 AM.

You folks are just reaching with this thread.

You folks are just reaching with this thread.
    If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is...

Considering your dumb butt brings up HGH as if it means something every day of the freaking week.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is...

Considering your dumb butt brings up HGH as if it means something every day of the freaking week.
    Yes, because rich people like the mannings get HGH from shady dealers and not real doctors when they have a legit medical issue.

Yes, because rich people like the mannings get HGH from shady dealers and not real doctors when they have a legit medical issue.
    Yes, because Al Jazira is a trusted name in sports...

I mean never mind the guy they recorded that claimed Manning was on them recanted his statements and Manning was cleared in the matter, no, patriots fans want to keep beating this dead horse all while sitting in the corner saying "I got a g-g-g-good brain and believing this story m-m-makes me haaaaaapppppy...

Get a grip man, there is not a leg to stand on with the HGH story and it makes you look like a giant buffoon every time you bring it up.