Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 125
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    9,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is...

    Considering your dumb butt brings up HGH as if it means something every day of the freaking week.
    HGH isn't short for "hugs?"

    All this time I thought he was trying to be friendly and a little too touchy-feely.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean never mind the guy they recorded that claimed Manning was on them recanted his statements and Manning was cleared in the matter, no, patriots fans want to keep beating this dead horse all while sitting in the corner saying "I got a g-g-g-good brain and believing this story m-m-makes me haaaaaapppppy...

    Get a grip man, there is not a leg to stand on with the HGH story and it makes you look like a giant buffoon every time you bring it up.
    HGH was sent to his home. That is a fact. And it was admitted to by manning.

    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nj.co...port_on_hg.amp

    If his wife had a medical issue and needed HGH she could have gotten it from a real doctor. They are not poor people.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,295
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    HGH was sent to his home. That is a fact. And it was admitted to by manning.

    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nj.co...port_on_hg.amp

    If his wife had a medical issue and needed HGH she could have gotten it from a real doctor. They are not poor people.
    Blah blah blah, I couldn't hear you over the sound of how ridiculous you are. What were you saying again?


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,334
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You're not answering my question - why would brady join a lawsuit against the league? You're assuming he will, but there is nothing out there to indicate that he is going to.
    Uh hello, how about the multiple concussions that his wife voluntarily admitted. I mean she did it voluntarily while discussing the fact that she wants him to retire. Do you not think with that statement, that it isnt an issue that bothers her or him for that matter?
    What makes you think he won't?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tammybraby12
    Second, the NFL has taken on the responsibility for concussion issues that take place on the field. It is their fault if they miss something. A QB is involved in every play and if brady got his bell rung it would be easy to determine. The NFL's spotters are trained to look at behavior on the field to see if anything seems weird, and if so, they notify team physicians for testing. Case closed.
    "Notify team physicians"? Arr team physicians not held to any responsiblity here? I mean they are "physicians" unless they're just a bunch of hired ball boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by TAMMYBRABY12
    And if the concussion spotters didn't see anything (as the league has claimed in yesterday's press release), then it only leads credence to the patriots not being aware of anything either. I have watched just about every patriots game over the past few years and can't think of any instance when brady took a blow to the head.

    http://operations.nfl.com/the-game/g.../atc-spotters/

    Again, brady is not obligated to report injuries to the league. Oh and as far as the patriots being responsible:
    And why should he when he's a known cheater!

    Quote Originally Posted by TAMMYBRABY12
    “What we found was doctors and trainers either miss injuries on the field because they’re dealing with other players or they have an obstructed view — you have 350-pound guys standing in front of you, you’re not going to see it.”

    BLAKE JONES, DIRECTOR OF NFL FOOTBALL OPERATIONS
    I call balongne on this statement, unless they truly are hired ball boys with a promotion, there is no way in hell they are that stupid to notice the things they are trained to see. Not everyone in Foxboro is so ignorant, well maybe they are but you shouldn't assume as much just because you are!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh hello, how about the multiple concussions that his wife voluntarily admitted. I mean she did it voluntarily while discussing the fact that she wants him to retire. Do you not think with that statement, that it isnt an issue that bothers her or him for that matter?
    What makes you think he won't?


    "Notify team physicians"? Arr team physicians not held to any responsiblity here? I mean they are "physicians" unless they're just a bunch of hired ball boys.
    Yes, if you bothered to read the link I gave you, you would know that spotters have the ability to pull players from a game or even stop a game in order for a player to get tested. it's not simply "here ya go team physician. do what you want." Plus the spotters keep notes of what they observed in a game and give the notes to the league. and the league already said they had no notes from the spotters indicating that brady got a concussion or even sustained a hit that would warrant suspicion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post


    I call balongne on this statement, unless they truly are hired ball boys with a promotion, there is no way in hell they are that stupid to notice the things they are trained to see. Not everyone in Foxboro is so ignorant, well maybe they are but you shouldn't assume as much just because you are!
    of course you don't - a direct quote from the NFL is not something you would believe unless it suits your argument. i'll take it for their word over yours being that you don't work on an NFL sideline.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,373
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    A cat scan is not going to determine when a concussion was sustained and whether the cause was a football injury. And you can't force brady to take a cat scan in any eveng.
    sorry if I dont give any weight to anything you say they can and can not do . Remember how they couldn't demand his phone(they could and did) remember how Goodall couldn't suspend Brady(he did and was upheld on appeal)Remember when you were a Lawyer/scientist/physicist/law expert/ whatever else you know nothing about but talk about like you do...


    It doesn't matter if you remember or not we do and we remember you lie a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,373
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You folks are just reaching with this thread.
    lol No more than the AlJazera article claiming Manning had HGH treatments Or that he is a sexual predator




    Cant take it dont try and dish it out fool


    Perhaps we should rehash some old stuff like Pats fans? okay lets talk about Brady and the Patriots being convicted cheaters so much so that their head coach is nick named Belicheat
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,373
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, if you bothered to read the link I gave you, you would know that spotters have the ability to pull players from a game or even stop a game in order for a player to get tested. it's not simply "here ya go team physician. do what you want." Plus the spotters keep notes of what they observed in a game and give the notes to the league. and the league already said they had no notes from the spotters indicating that brady got a concussion or even sustained a hit that would warrant suspicion.



    of course you don't - a direct quote from the NFL is not something you would believe unless it suits your argument. i'll take it for their word over yours being that you don't work on an NFL sideline.
    First the NFL just recently started using spotters. Secondly lets not put it past the Patriots to skirt the concussion protocol rules lord knows they have a reputation for violations


    Glad to see you start taking the NFL at their word..just 2 seasons ago they were all liars out to get the Patriots Or is it that you believe them now because it fits your argument? lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-18-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    But ,but we are talking about Tammy Brady, you know the guy that never cheats or lies to anyone, just ask any pats fan and they will tell you just how great he is.
    Pats fans are so far removed from reality, they started up a fund to pay for Kraft's million dollar fine from the NFL (Goodell) as if the billionaire couldn't afford to pay the fine for Tammy cheating.

    It's just so deflating to pats fans that Tammy could do anything wrong or illegal. Hahaha

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    First the NFL just recently started using spotters. Secondly lets not put it past the Patriots to skirt the concussion protocol rules lord knows they have a reputation for violations


    Glad to see you start taking the NFL at their word..just 2 seasons ago they were all liars out to get the Patriots Or is it that you believe them now because it fits your argument? lol
    um no, genius. the NFL has been using spotters since 2012. and if you know anything about football you would know that players don't admit to concussions all the time. drew brees just came out and said he hid a number of concussions from his team.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    lol No more than the AlJazera article claiming Manning had HGH treatments Or that he is a sexual predator




    Cant take it dont try and dish it out fool


    Perhaps we should rehash some old stuff like Pats fans? okay lets talk about Brady and the Patriots being convicted cheaters so much so that their head coach is nick named Belicheat
    no, I am relying on manning's press statement where he admits his wife received HGH supplements from the guyer institute. since you are slow at learning things, I'll say it again. If Manning's wife had a legitimate need for HGH, she would have gone to a real doctor. The guyer institute is shady. Additionally, HGH injections are administered by medical personnel - however, the Mannings got them sent to their home to avoid any suspicion, so I understand.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-19-2017 at 06:44 AM.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,373
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    um no, genius. the NFL has been using spotters since 2012. and if you know anything about football you would know that players don't admit to concussions all the time. drew brees just came out and said he hid a number of concussions from his team.
    The concussion protocols just began in 2014 derp before that the spotters had no power to stop games or anything else other than to aleart the trainers....the same trainers the NFL said cheat for the patriots by deflating balls...lol great defense you have there


    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    no, I am relying on manning's press statement where he admits his wife received HGH supplements from the guyer institute. since you are slow at learning things, I'll say it again. If Manning's wife had a legitimate need for HGH, she would have gone to a real doctor. The guyer institute is shady. Additionally, HGH injections are administered by medical personnel - however, the Mannings got them sent to their home to avoid any suspicion, so I understand.
    Poor guy believes his own lies now ...lol Manning never said his wife received HGH


    Now Bradys wife just said Tommy boy has had unreported concussions.. "plural" concussions. I can link it can you link Manning saying his wife had HGH shipped to the house or that she took HGH at all? NOPE
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-19-2017 at 05:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    But ,but we are talking about Tammy Brady, you know the guy that never cheats or lies to anyone, just ask any pats fan and they will tell you just how great he is.
    Pats fans are so far removed from reality, they started up a fund to pay for Kraft's million dollar fine from the NFL (Goodell) as if the billionaire couldn't afford to pay the fine for Tammy cheating.

    It's just so deflating to pats fans that Tammy could do anything wrong or illegal. Hahaha
    No your talking about Tom Brady a real qb,something the doncos don't have. He will get his five super bowl ring the 2nd week of June. How's those AFC championship rings you donco fans get all amp up about.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    No your talking about Tom Brady a real qb,something the doncos don't have. He will get his five super bowl ring the 2nd week of June. How's those AFC championship rings you donco fans get all amp up about.
    "He will get his five super bowl ring"? What the hell did you just say? Geek lol

    Yes Tom will have 5 super bowl rings but how many accomplishments have YOU achieved throughout your life three pee?

    I'll be waiting for your lying/cheating response pansy fan.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The concussion protocols just began in 2014 derp before that the spotters had no power to stop games or anything else other than to aleart the trainers....the same trainers the NFL said cheat for the patriots by deflating balls...lol great defense you have there
    the spotters have been in place since 2012, whether they had the power to stop the game or not. the point is you were incorrect to say the league was only using spotters recently. from the league website http://operations.nfl.com/the-game/g.../atc-spotters/
    The league responded quickly: Within two weeks, independent certified athletic trainers (ATC spotters) were in place at every NFL game to serve as another set of eyes, watching for potential injuries. A video component was added to the new system before the wild card playoff games on Jan. 7 and 8, 2012.

    In one of those games, a player took a knee to his helmet. The player went down, got up within 30 seconds and stumbled off the field. His teammates urged the team’s trainers to check him for a concussion, and he almost “faked” his way through the evaluation and went back into the game — until the team's head athletic trainer checked the video and saw that the player had collapsed from wooziness before getting back on his feet.

    Seeing the potential benefit to player safety, the NFL permanently instituted a more sophisticated system before the start of the 2012 season.
    Poor guy believes his own lies now ...lol Manning never said his wife received HGH
    Manning never denied that HGH was shipped to his house. Shady clinics don't ship HGH for no reason - someone in his family used it. and his wife could have gone to a real doctor if hse had a legitimate medical problem.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-20-2017 at 05:16 AM.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •