Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    What the hell?

Can someone translate this nonesense? I don't speak troll....
    u sure because I herd you come from a long line of trolls hiding under rocks and porches out there in the corn fields of Kansas. everyone knows how corn field attract all tyoes of weird and creepy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    u sure because I herd you come from a long line of trolls hiding under rocks and porches out there in the corn fields of Kansas. everyone knows how corn field attract all tyoes of weird and creepy crap.
    Timmy the Troll - "I speaka a-no Engrish"

Words are hard aren't they little fella???

Derek Wolfe is going to tip fate by telling his teammates to put a hoodie on idiocy I tell you what is going to happen when that roided up moron tells Von Miller to get a hoodie on? hell be off the team so damn quick. you donkos crack me up
    You all remember MULESHOE? This guy makes him seem like a GENIUS!
    oh YEAH?

Derek Wolfe is going to tip fate by telling his teammates to put a hoodie on idiocy I tell you what is going to happen when that roided up moron tells Von Miller to get a hoodie on? hell be off the team so damn quick. you donkos crack me up
    punctuation is your friend. It helps convey your point.

How is it the likes of Stink cant see this for what it really is.

It's not about a dress code. It's about following strict conditioning guidelines. By not wearing a hoodie, it's the same thing as slacking on bench presses or not doing all of your push ups or whatever they do.

Stink and other radio personalities will beat this horse till it's comes back to life simply because dummies like OP bite like dumb catfish.

I salute Wolfe for holding his team mates accountable for even the little things like making sure they follow all the conditioning guidelines. To cut corners on the little stuff is a sure sign players will be cutting corners on the big stuff. Be vigilant Derek Wolfe and don't "let that ____ Slide", if I can quote the man
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    punctuation is your friend. It helps convey your point.

How is it the likes of Stink cant see this for what it really is.

It's not about a dress code. It's about following strict conditioning guidelines. By not wearing a hoodie, it's the same thing as slacking on bench presses or not doing all of your push ups or whatever they do.

Stink and other radio personalities will beat this horse till it's comes back to life simply because dummies like OP bite like dumb catfish.

I salute Wolfe for holding his team mates accountable for even the little things like making sure they follow all the conditioning guidelines. To cut corners on the little stuff is a sure sign players will be cutting corners on the big stuff. Be vigilant Derek Wolfe and don't "let that ____ Slide", if I can quote the man
    yor Denver fans you wont understand punctuation

yor Denver fans you wont understand punctuation
    He says while improperly spelling "your" and using no punctuation.

He says while improperly spelling "your" and using no punctuation.
    yor Denver fans I have to speak on lower level. I realize you think yor smarter but not really so I have to dumb my self down to make you undertand

yor Denver fans I have to speak on lower level. I realize you think yor smarter but not really so I have to dumb my self down to make you undertand
    Riiiight...."dumb yourself down"

What the hell?

Can someone translate this nonesense? I don't speak troll....
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

[QUOTE=Sam_Z;5584887][URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/sam2415/media/433D9512
    that would be against the code of conduct that the moderaters push on other fans so much but I its still up hmmm

[QUOTE=Timmy the Tank;5585310][QUOTE=Sam_Z;5584887][URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/sam2415/media/433D9512
    that would be against the code of conduct that the moderaters push on other fans so much but I its still up hmmm[/QUOTE]

Yeah..... Question the Mods.... See how that works out for ya!!

that would be against the code of conduct that the moderaters push on other fans so much but I its still up hmmm
    I'd worry more about meeting your spelling tutor on time this morning than a post on Broncomania!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-21-2017 at 08:34 AM.