Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ray will be better then Ware.

I'm very excited about this year's draftees pulling their weight and filling the voids we had. I really wanted CMC but I think in the end, we got what we needed and if Walker can disrupt the middle, we'll be a force that can put some fear into the opponent's QB. The problem may be that if the defense keeps forcing 3 and outs and now the offense will be out there more. (Can you tell I'm excited about this season?)
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Don't leave us in suspense. Then ware what?! just teasing.

I didn't realize D. Walker ran a 4.75 at his pro day. Impressive at 281 lbs.
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Since the topic has surrounded mr Demarcus Walker, here's a highlight vid for you guys
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

its not edge rush we where missing it is more that we need like a interior rusher to replace jackson

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

He obviously has the size/speed/stats to be worthy of a 1st round pick, curious why he didn't go in the 1st???

This is very true. Heck our edge rush hasn't been the question for a while. We absolutely NEED to get pressure in the middle..
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

I would like to hear Sam's thoughts on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    He obviously has the size/speed/stats to be worthy of a 1st round pick, curious why he didn't go in the 1st???
    Definitely agree. And I also wonder.

I would say because maybe his success inside might not fully translate at the nfl level against bigger guys. He's a big boy but he's not a gnota or wilfork, but his athleticism is top notch And he's very strong.

He'll definitely create havoc inside, but he has his work cut out for him. Good thing is, he'll have to get used to mile high, which should help his motor, especially in away games.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Umm, no. He'll be very good, but...no.

Quote Originally Posted by ThundersCome View Post
    Umm, no. He'll be very good, but...no.
    Maybe he meant better than ware was last year.

If it hasn't been mentioned, need to earn the right to rush the passer. Stop the run and I believe we will be as good at getting to the QB as we were in 2015. Last year we simply allowed too many sustained drives and 3rd and short situations to dominate on the edges.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

The problem last year was a lack of inside push to force 7 step drops and that effected the outside pass rushing. I expect more push up the middle this season simply looking at the newly added players size and the fact Gotsis and Wolfe are both well over 300 lbs now. Ray is better than Ware at this point so I expect no drop off there.

Quote Originally Posted by Narco View Post
    The problem last year was a lack of inside push to force 7 step drops and that effected the outside pass rushing. I expect more push up the middle this season simply looking at the newly added players size and the fact Gotsis and Wolfe are both well over 300 lbs now. Ray is better than Ware at this point so I expect no drop off there.
    I feel a lot more comfortable with the additions of Kerr and Peko. Hopefully we can clog the middle substantially better than 2016.
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED