• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELWAY421
    Football Immortal
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    The point is seeing the same two teams over and over again is bad for the game
    Agreed, but the Cavs have no choice but to try and keep up with Jones's

Comment

• JJBroncoFan
      Ring of Famer
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      LeBron reminds you of Richard Sherman? Wow, just wow. Trash character? I can't even respond to that trash!
      So respond to the examples I provided, I would love to see someone defend that behavior.
      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
        Football Immortal
        • Jun 2007

I know no team has come back from 3-0 but I would not be jawing at LeBron like that. He doesn't need any extra motivation

Comment

• JJBroncoFan
          Ring of Famer
          • Dec 2011

Lol new year same crap, no way that's a tech

Comment

• beastlyskronk
            Football Immortal
            • Jun 2007

I can't stand how Green plays. I don't care about the emotion and all the talking but all the extra motions with every move he makes is absurd.
            Last edited by beastlyskronk; 06-09-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• canadiansbronco
              Starter
              • Aug 2010

LeBron reminds you of Richard Sherman? Wow, just wow. Trash character? I can't even respond to that trash!
              He complains and cry about every call, flops at every single contact and acted with zero class after the finals last year with his curry doormat....
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• JJBroncoFan
                Ring of Famer
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                He complains and cry about every call, flops at every single contact and acted with zero class after the finals last year with his curry doormat....
                Yup and as I'm typing this he even flops when hit by his own teammate lol, he must be the most dainty 280 pounder in the world

Comment

• ELWAY421
                  Football Immortal
                  • Dec 2007

Draymond? I agree, he cries about every call, it's getting old. I can't believe he hasn't been ejected yet!

Comment

• canadiansbronco
                    Starter
                    • Aug 2010

This sucks... winning in 5 is not enough, i wanted Lebron to get swept...

Anyway see yall game 5 and hopefully the refs call the game like they know how to do their job and the warriors stop with the stupid turnovers
                    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• ELWAY421
                      Football Immortal
                      • Dec 2007

The so called greatest team ever isn't no longer undefeated in the playoffs!!! Kicking & Screaming!

Comment

• canadiansbronco
                        Starter
                        • Aug 2010

Draymond? I agree, he cries about every call, it's getting old. I can't believe he hasn't been ejected yet!
                        Lol cmon man, you skip over all the argument that apply to lebron and make your bad joke about the 1 thing Draymond and Lebron share together...

Cavs fan really are delusional when it comes to their king...
                        sigpic

Comment

• ELWAY421
                          Football Immortal
                          • Dec 2007

Cavs In 7

10char

Comment

• Bronco51
                            Football Immortal
                            • Jan 2005

Well, if they can drop 20+ threes a game, they might make it interesting.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                              Football Immortal
                              • Jun 2007

No i read it and i don't see the difference. ..

Supertar leaves team where he can't get over the hump to form big 3 vs Superstar leaves team because he can't win to join already existing big 3 ? How is that different ?

Lebron left because he NEEDED Wade and Bosh...KD needed the warriors...Again how is that different ?
                              There is a key difference though, Wade, Bosh, and James had never played together before. Durant joined a team where there core had already won a championship and has been playing together for years. LeBron lost his first finals in Miami and the lack of chemistry was part of that plus the bench in Golden State is better than what that Miami team had at that point in time.

Basically LeBron formed a championship team, Durant joined a championship team. Wade and Bosh also needed LeBron as much as he needed them. The Warriors did not need Durant.

Comment

• canadiansbronco
                                Starter
                                • Aug 2010

Cavs In 7

10char
                                Lol no way they shoot the 3 like that 3 games in a row....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X