Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    no, he did it on the advice of his lawyer after brady asked whether it was ok. the lawyer clearly made a mistake. if brady did it with an intent to deceive, he would have done it without asking his attorney.
    Sure he did, and I have some property to sell you in Florida, right on the water.
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Sure he did, and I have some property to sell you in Florida, right on the water.
    Haha
    Haha ocean front property in Arizona!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I don't see why. For one, you are not in our division and I'm sure the New England Patriots couldnt even handle being a part of this division.

Secondly the Broncos have a pretty nice collection of their own Super Bowl rings and So do the Oakland Raiders for that matter And like Ive already stated, it's a pretty tough and competitive division. All of our rings were earned, not a one of them is tainted like at least three of yours.

Btw why didn't Kraft use imagination with asterisk number 5? It look like it a cheap ladies ring you'd find at a sketchy pawn shop. No masculinity once so ever.
    Only 3 rings? That's a shame

This man along with John Elway definitely belongs on the list for obvious reasons.
    Sammy, u must spell integrity HGH. Oh wait that medical delivery to his home was for his wife who was dealing with a medical condition that happen to need Hgh. My bad, continue on.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Sammy, u must spell integrity HGH. Oh wait that medical delivery to his home was for his wife who was dealing with a medical condition that happen to need Hgh. My bad, continue on.
    Lol...the continued use of the "HGH" accusations is hilarious. It holds absolutely no substance, yet you morons keep disgracing yourself by clinging to it to try and make the one true GOAT (Manning) look bad.

Can you come in with anything new? You're boring.... EXTREMELY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Can you come in with anything new? You're boring.... EXTREMELY!!!!
    Nope, the entire lot of them are broken records... You could probably type up what they are going to say pretty accurately in response to any given post, they are that predictable and lame.

Their entire vocabulary consists of HGH, Sallarygate, Vaselinegate and Tom Brady...Except for Timmy the Tank, his vocabulary is even smaller than that...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Nope, the entire lot of them are broken records... You could probably type up what they are going to say pretty accurately in response to any given post, they are that predictable and lame.

Their entire vocabulary consists of HGH, Sallarygate, Vaselinegate and Tom Brady...Except for Timmy the Tank, his vocabulary is even smaller than that...
    Hey now, one can argue that Timmy the troll may have a larger vocabulary than three times the turd I mean three peat who's vocabulary basically consists of "ohh waaa and we'll ohh waaa".

Oh I guess, I mean was he suspended as many times as Mr Asinine?

I found this funny meme asking "who is on your Rushmore"?

I thought I would make my own and this is my Rushmore. LOL who is on your Rushmore?

I base my choices for greatest quarterback of all time strictly on career stats and overall performance.

Of course Super Bowls go a long way and they stand for something great however I do not see the point of being ignorantly bias and Crediting one player for five Super Bowl's when it was the system itself that got that player five Super Bowl's. That is a complete and total disgrace in regard to those who were and are truely better players.
    Sammy Baugh, Sid Luckman, Otto Graham, Bart Starr
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by qbronco View Post
    Mine would be:

John Elway
    Pat Bowlen
    Mike Shanahan
    Floyd Little
    Right. If you were going All-Broncos Mount Rushmore, that's a good one.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So? He's a great player. I myself said that favre should be considered on any nfl rushmore.
    I absolutely agree. He and Elway, MHO are the 2 GOATs at QB. He never had the talent or recognition that the other QBs get
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Oh I guess, I mean was he suspended as many times as Mr Asinine?
    Love the asterisk on the cheetah, looks natural to hie behavior. lol