Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Red face

Just returned to the area--from Washington DC. Have been a fan of the Broncos for 18 years. I am really looking forward to this season. Go Broncos (my pick=11 and 5), with a win in the play-offs.

me?

hey i have been a broncos fan for like6 years now..i started likein them after elway...and i have neber liked a team better...my name is justin from iowa...well gtg

I forgot to post here last night...

I guess It says I signed up a year ago, but that was just 'cause i wanted to chat--i wasn't aware of the forums.

I'm a Denver sports nut, although I don't really care about college football. As far as I'm concerned, NCAA football is just there to be watched on any day except sunday.

It's a deadlock between the Broncos, Rockies, and Avs as my favorite teams. I don't really care about the nuggets that much. I'll watch some games if I've got nothing to do, but i don't really know the intricacies of basketball. With the Rockies' suckage and the Avs' year off, football is an oasis of awesomeness.

Oh yeah, I play madden. A lot. I still don't have the vision cone down, though. User picks are the ultimate goal for me, and by I think Jake the Snake's vision cone is waaaaaaaaaaay to big. It should be comparable to Kyle Boller's.

I think it's sad that the Rockies are relegated to the sixth page of the newspaper, being replaced by golf stories. Nothing pisses me off more than the "the international" coverage taking up the sports section.

P.S. the only good thing coming about september 11th is football.

FOOTBALLLLLLL
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9284/logobig3ms.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Hey, pretty much a newbie here on the forums as far as posting. Joined awhile back and have just been reading posts. Been a Bronco's fan since 1980ish, lived there from 1979-1990. Now in Houston and man I miss the Broncos games in person. I got to see them play in Dallas on Thanksgiving day years ago and hoping to go again this year. I did get tickets to the Texans/Broncos game this Saturday and I'm so psyched to get to see them live again. Of course I'm dressing out all in Broncos gear and so are my kids...I've converted my 2 kids into Broncos fans too! I drive around Houston with a Broncos sticker on my window and my trailer hitch says Denver Broncos on it too!! I'm a Texan by birth and a Broncos Fan by choice!!!!

sup i like the raiders i dont hate any teams came to chat some football been a raider fan since 1990 love napoleon kaufman, my favorite all time DAMN he needs to come back!! lol im 19 years old born december 25 1986 and well thats about it i've liked the raiders since i was 4 years old
    [IMG]http://www.raychavezphotography.com/nkaufman.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Kaufman26
    sup i like the raiders i dont hate any teams came to chat some football been a raider fan since 1990 love napoleon kaufman, my favorite all time DAMN he needs to come back!! lol im 19 years old born december 25 1986 and well thats about it i've liked the raiders since i was 4 years old
    Welcome Kaufman26, I hope you enjoy it here, being a raiders fan you've had enough let downs in your life. j/k Just had to do it. Again, welcome
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

Quote Originally Posted by AzBroncoFan67
    Welcome Kaufman26, I hope you enjoy it here, being a raiders fan you've had enough let downs in your life. j/k Just had to do it. Again, welcome
    thanks for the warm welcome, being a raider fan in the 90's was tough...

Welcome Kaufman26! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by BVP
    Welcome Kaufman26! Hope you enjoy your stay.
    thanks im enjoying my stay so far

California Bronco Fan

I was born and raised in Canon City Colorado. I grew up as a Bronco fan In the 60's and 70's then I moved to California. I now live 50 miles from Oakland and I know I should be a Raiders fan but I just can't seem get excited about the black and silver. Thanks alot for the site
    "I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability!" - Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieD1950
    I was born and raised in Canon City Colorado. I grew up as a Bronco fan In the 60's and 70's then I moved to California. I now live 50 miles from Oakland and I know I should be a Raiders fan but I just can't seem get excited about the black and silver. Thanks alot for the site
    welcome to the site

Welcome to the boards, they can be used for medicinal purposes too you know. Go to the smack forum and slam all the raider fans, it'll make you feel alot better about where you live. Well maybe not, but it sure is fun
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

hey yall

Hey ive been a broncos fan for only about a week my best friend got me into them he was at my house and we watched a preseason game or suntin on the broncos and i was hooked and im now a loyal fan
    Last edited by TWITCH; 08-17-2005 at 06:42 PM.

hi everybody. i am warpaint and i am a chiefs fan. i am not a sunshine pumper. i am a realistic fan that calls it as i see it.
    tricky dik vermeil rides again!

Welcome everybody!

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey