Georgia Bulldogs

how bout dem bulldogs!! we got about only 3 game to really worry about Florida, auburn, and Georgia Tech . i know we gonna win our conference and we might possibly go undefeated cuz USC aint gonna go to the national championship but i think georgia gonna go for the National Championship

They are looking good, I really like that D.J. Shockley kid, he's got all the tools of a good QB.. but keep in mind their is an SEC conference game as well, which means you might have to worry about those Crimson Tide...
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Quote Originally Posted by john_elway_7_#1
    how bout dem bulldogs!! we got about only 3 game to really worry about Florida, auburn, and Georgia Tech . i know we gonna win our conference and we might possibly go undefeated cuz USC aint gonna go to the national championship but i think georgia gonna go for the National Championship
    UGA is a very good team but running the table in the SEC and winning the Confernce championship game is one heck of mountain to climb.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

The Bulldogs are looking good!

My "adopted" boy D.J Shockley is doing his mama proud too!

Go Bulldogs, Go Irish!!!

Thanks Mastershake