Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deck
    Maybe we can sticky this or another thread wishing him well? Maybe send the link to the head honcho somehow to eventually get through to DC or his family????? Like an internet get well card?
    There is a link on the main site to email your thoughts and prayers type get well wishes...

or you can just send an email to: getwell@broncos.nfl.net
    Honoring those who protect that which is worth protecting.

With all this horse poop, there's got to be a pony in here somewhere.

I just sent Dwayne a get-well letter.
    I'm glad he seems to be recovering well, poor guy.

Just caught that on the news Just awful... I wish him the best and hope he has a speedy recovery.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

House will be in rough shape for a bit.

Obviously he is done for the season. They removed his spleen, but he made it ok out of surgery.

Hopefully he has no further complications and has a speedy recovery.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 9 . Posting your way 9/4/13!!!

Last game of the year, Why not spread out the CPs!!!!

The REAL idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by Astrass
    Taken from the ESPN story:

"Officer Tony Guzman said Carswell was in one of three cars traveling south when two northbound cars collided and veered into the southbound lanes. Several of the cars were extensively damaged, Guzman said. A woman whose name wasn't released was treated and released from the hospital, Guzman said."

"In no shape or form was [Carswell] the one that caused the accident," Guzman said.

Some of the press, who have to go shooting off their mouths before they know the facts.

I am driving to my Cub Scout meeting this afternoon, when this idiot on the radio reports about the crash. The first the he said was, "Dwayne Carswell was injured early this morning in an auto accident HE CAUSED on Parker Rd............"

I changed the station.

one thing for sure

me and my boys always find a way to say "Big House" during the game and will always say it wether he is on the field or not we will pray for you House take care and god bless

Man, I just heard about the accident, and that really bites. I hope he has a speedy recovery, and by Gods grace is able to return to football when the time seems fit. My boy is strong though, so his heart will be in it while recovering,
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

Yeah, this has gotten worse. I made a pretty tasteless comment, well I guess it wasn't that bad but I didn't realize how grave the situation really was. Get well soon, House, and I hope you can return to your great playing form!
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!

Out for the season

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

AURORA, Colo. (AP) -- Denver Broncos offensive lineman Dwayne Carswell was in critical but stable condition with an excellent prognosis Thursday after he was involved in an accident that ripped the driver's side door off his car while on his way to team headquarters.

The 12-year veteran, known by his teammates as ``House,'' fractured multiple ribs, ruptured his diaphragm and spleen and sustained internal injuries. More in the link above.

House...we pray that you have a speedy recovery and that you will be able to be on the sidelines motivating your team-mates through the playoffs enroute to the superbowl. You deserve your 3rd ring.

God bless you Dwayne and I wish you a full recovery!

could we get some of these fan messages sent to dwayne's bed for when he's ready to read them?

Who's gonna replace House?

Who's it gonna be...

Damn, that does suck that Dwayne's got into an accident like that though. Car accidents are bad, bad voodoo...

If I was coach, I'd take Cedric Cobbs, just for fun and not for any purpose in particular...

IF you mean replace him simply by taking his spot on the active roster, i would have to vote for David Terrell. The man has had long enough to learn the playbook, lets get him n the field. No, he wont be the redzone force (jacksonville game) house was, but he might provide a spark for our redzone scoring. As for simply a 53-man roster spot for O-line depth, i have no idea.
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

My guess is it'll be Erik Pears. Terrell is on the 53 man roster, but hasn't been active for a game yet. We'll find out this Sunday.