Page 535 of 535 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535
Results 8,011 to 8,013 of 8013
    Star wars: Rogue One 8/10

Great movie. Awesome action scenes. Made a new hope make sense and the weakness in the death star make more sense. The weakness in the movie was the character development. I liked most of the characters but we didn't know anything about most of them. Most of that was probably due to most of the characters not showing up later

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Star wars: Rogue One 8/10

Great movie. Awesome action scenes. Made a new hope make sense and the weakness in the death star make more sense. The weakness in the movie was the character development. I liked most of the characters but we didn't know anything about most of them. Most of that was probably due to most of the characters not showing up later
    Well considering what happened to all of them in the end does character development even matter that much?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well considering what happened to all of them in the end does character development even matter that much?
    I know. Read my last sentence. I get that they don't show up but I wanted to like the characters we just didn't get enough of them. We might as well just get red shirt character 1