Page 4 of 534 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
    Fun with **** and Jane

7/10 very Funny parts,good plot,Jim Carey can be a little crazy and overboard,i don't know the actress's name but she was good,funny,and hot.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

King Kong- 9.8/10

Swordfish-9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    I watch it whenever it is on TV.

"Life IS pain, Princess. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something."

Inigo Montoya: You are sure nobody's follow' us?
    Vizzini: As I told you, it would be absolutely, totally, and in all other ways inconceivable. No one in Guilder knows what we've done, and no one in Florin could have gotten here so fast. - Out of curiosity, why do you ask?
    Inigo Montoya: No reason. It's only... I just happened to look behind us and something is there.
    Vizzini: What? Probably some local fisherman, out for a pleasure cruise, at night... in... eel-infested waters...

Inigo Montoya: I donna suppose you could espeed things up?
    Westley: If you're in such a hurry, you could lower a rope or a tree branch or find something useful to do.
    Inigo Montoya: I could do that. I have some rope up here, but I do not think you would accept my help, since I am only only waiting around to kill you.
    Westley: That does put a damper on our relationship.

Westley: Give us the gate key.
    Yellin: I have no gate key.
    Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, tear his arms off.
    Yellin: Oh, you mean *this* gate key.

Grandpa: It was ten days to the wedding. The King still lived, but Buttercup's nightmares were growing steadily worse.
    The Grandson: See didn't I tell you she'd never marry that rotten Humperdinck.
    Grandpa: Yes you're very smart. Shut up.
    Westley: WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Humperdinck: I think you’re bluffing.

Westley: It's possible, Pig, I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to stand. But, then again... perhaps I have the strength after all. Drop. Your. Sword.
    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story 9/10.

Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Wedding crashers 7/10 pretty funny movie, will ferrel's character was hillarious, and vince vaughn is pretty funny. Owen wilson needs a nose job!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

9/10

Pretty good movie. I don't think this series has lost any steam since the Sorcerer's Stone. They better try to knock the whole series out pretty quick, though. Those kids will be 30 by the time they finish the series.

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe 9.5-10. A very good movie, great acting, great story (of course ), with the occasional bit of humour thrown in, and one of the greatest battles of that i've ever seen in a movie. I greatly recomend it!
    [img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/907/denverquarterbacks.jpg[/img]

Match Point (the new Woody Allen movie) - 8/10. Great story, excellent unexpected twist at the end, just needed a bit more comedy to make it great. Also found myself comparing it to some of his greats of the past and this, although better than his last few, doesn't come close to the classics.

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion,the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

9/10 I've never read the book but it was better than I thought.

Well, I saw **** and Jane... it was okay. I'd give it a 7/10.

King Kong was amazing. It immediately went into my top 5. For those of you who said it sucked...I pitty you. 10/10.

The Chronicles of Narnia. I loved it, I thought it followed the book rather well. I think Lewis would have been pleased. I just think it's tough making animals serious when they're talking. 9.5/10.

A little older, Walk the Line, also in my top 5 (as is Narnia). 10/10

Pretty much, here's my top five of 2005 that I saw in theaters.

1. Batman Begins 10/10
    2. King Kong 10/10
    3. Walk the Line 10/10
    4. The Chronicles of Narnia 9.5/10
    5. Cinderella Man 9/10

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco
    Well, I saw **** and Jane... it was okay. I'd give it a 7/10.

King Kong was amazing. It immediately went into my top 5. For those of you who said it sucked...I pitty you. 10/10.
    The special effects were great for sure.
    However, I just found the storyline to be cheesey....I thought the comedy aspect was cheese, and I thought the idea of the love story between Naomi and the ape to be a tad much, but hey, to each their own..seems most people on this board loved it!
    http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...e310/gagne.jpg
    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Quote Originally Posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    The special effects were great for sure.
    However, I just found the storyline to be cheesey....I thought the comedy aspect was cheese, and I thought the idea of the love story between Naomi and the ape to be a tad much, but hey, to each their own..seems most people on this board loved it!
    I can see that. The length was a little tiring, but I think once they got on the island, it sped up. I liked how he stayed so true to the original, and yet, made it so....original. I think if there was no connection between Anne and Kong, it wouldn't have had as big an impact at the end.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Cool

The Breakfast Club 10/10
    It's always been one of my favorites.

Wedding Crashers 7/10 started dragging on after a bit.

Transporter 2 8 1/2 Some good action sequences
    The Game Day Thread: Year 12 Now Playing

Quote Originally Posted by JoviBronco
    The Breakfast Club 10/10
    It's always been one of my favorites.
    I bought that movie as my daughter and I like that one too...