Page 534 of 535 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 8013
    Doctor Strange : 8 out of 10

Solid entry in the mcu for the mystic art master

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Doctor Strange : 8 out of 10

Solid entry in the mcu for the mystic art master
    It wasn't bad even for someone who didn't follow him in the comics.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Hidden Figures

Fans of the TV series, Person of Interest, will recognize Taraji P. Henson who portrays mathematician Catharine Goble Johnson.
    She also plays Cookie Lyons in the TV series Empire. Hidden Figures was awesome.

Just saw the movie Lion. I absolutely loved it. I think I loved it so much because I didn't really know that much about it. Sometimes movies are better when you have no expectations.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Logan

10/10

I absolutely loved it and it was everything I hoped it would be

Logan 10/10 I really wanted to knock off a point for the ending...But the movie was just so good. Easily the best standalone comic book movie from Fox. Best movie I've see this year. Highly highly recommend seeing this.

Get Out 6/10 was alright. Not crazy about it like most people are. Acting was great, I think the best part of the movie was it's comic relief moments.

Kong: Skull Island

9/10. Movie was amazing. 10 times better than that crap last decade. Way better cgi and action and better story.

Logan - 10/10.

Best comic-book turned movie I've ever seen.

What a great finish for Wolvy and "Chuck".

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Logan - 10/10.

Best comic-book turned movie I've ever seen.

What a great finish for Wolvy and "Chuck".
    Better than both avengers and cap civil war or winter soldier? I find that very hard to believe.

But I'll find out in about 3 hours.

I've been told the best by far of the xmen franchise. But barely top 10 amongst all marvel lines.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Better than both avengers and cap civil war or winter soldier? I find that very hard to believe.

But I'll find out in about 3 hours.

I've been told the best by far of the xmen franchise. But barely top 10 amongst all marvel lines.
    I don't know if it's better. It has such a different vibe. I would put it up there though with the best

Logan 9/10

By far the best comic movie Fox has ever done for sure.

Probably in the top 3-5 range for all comic movies for both Marvel and D.C. But I don't think I can put it on the top.

Does the R rating have anything to do with Fox having success? Their best movies in the comic book world, are Logan and Deadpool. Both r rated.

Curious on y'all take.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Does the R rating have anything to do with Fox having success? Their best movies in the comic book world, are Logan and Deadpool. Both r rated.

Curious on y'all take.
    I would say probably so. Technically by success the dollar value is lower than marvel movies though. Although Logan is the highest for the xmen franchise if we are comparing apples to apples.

But I think most of us adults liked them more because they aren't kid friendly which holds them back. The brutality that Logan and Laura were allowed to display with an R rating made the action far superior to anything Fox has used yet. The adult humor in deadpool made it far more hilarious than the kid friendly one liners in avengers.

I love the humor in marvel movies and I think 2-3 of their films are still tops for me. But Logan is definitely up there for me and I think it's due to the adult nature and humor that they typically withhold without an R rating.

But the story I also felt was way more intriguing than most comic films and they could've done that without an R rating. It finally was a massive issue that wasn't stopping nuclear warheads, aliens or cities from being destroyed. And it was a big enough deal to care

Power Rangers: 8/10 Was better than expected. Some design choices I didn't like. Alpha design was just yuck, and the voice acting choice was just a no.

The big boss scene could have been done a lot better.

But overall a really good movie. The rangers was well casted, all the actors did a good job.

Some good comedic spots.

Not as good as the 90s movie, but close...

Life

9/10

I loved the film very much. It was very well done.

Fate of the Furious- 8 out of 10

Absolutely love this franchise. They continue to maintain good quality. Only minor complaints and maybe a little over done on explosions even though I love a good action flick.