Page 4 of 9383 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 140737
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    East of Arrowhead
    Posts
    12,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Not too many normally when I am on...that whole time zone thing.

    I have to retire soon myself....my daughter gets up between 6:30 - 7 no matter what .

    you are in CA? 2 Hours behind Mo.

    you must have a little one at home to get up that early?? I remember those days...

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    East of Arrowhead
    Posts
    12,885
    Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    Ya, not too many for now. Just wait until the brunch crowd rolls in in the morning. We need to talk to the owner of this cafe to get a few big screens up to watch the big game on sunday.

    I would bring my big screen but it won't fit in my trunk....lol

    maybe Kap will bring one....
    Last edited by KCLadyFan; 01-21-2006 at 12:28 AM.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dover, DE
    Posts
    9,047
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan
    you are in CA? 2 Hours behind Mo.

    you must have a little one at home to get up that early?? I remember those days...

    yeah, she is 20 months, and a big charmer. She just learned how to blow kisses and also say 'bye bye", so she constantly does it.

    Plus, my wife is FL for the weekend, so I am on duty and have to be alert.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    East of Arrowhead
    Posts
    12,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    yeah, she is 20 months, and a big charmer. She just learned how to blow kisses and also say 'bye bye", so she constantly does it.

    Plus, my wife is FL for the weekend, so I am on duty and have to be alert.

    Yours is 20 months and mine is 20 years....believe me she will grow up FAST!!!

    People told me that when she was little and I never thought much of it but its true,I am sure these past 20 months have gone by fast.

    little girls are sweet....my daughter still is...

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vermont, native of Colorado
    Posts
    9,499
    Morning, is there a menu?

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    14,455
    Quote Originally Posted by JoviBronco
    Morning, is there a menu?
    I think there is, but the service is terrible. I ordered that coffee almost five hours ago and it still hasn't turned up!!!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vermont, native of Colorado
    Posts
    9,499

    Bummer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    I think there is, but the service is terrible. I ordered that coffee almost five hours ago and it still hasn't turned up!!!

    I hate it when that happens.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,606
    What's going on homies? Ready for tommorow?


    Lemme grab a bagel.

    Yum...bagels.



    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

    There are three things you can expect in life:

    1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    East of Arrowhead
    Posts
    12,885
    Jaws the service is a little slow....self serve around here....I just helped myself to some coffee and a cereal bar....I am feeling lazy this morning so maybe the coffee will help as I have to go out sometime today and pick up a pic of Mr. Tony that my son got me for XMAS but I had to pay for the framing.I am looking forward to seeing it.

    Good Morning to everyone..

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dunno
    Posts
    23,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    What's going on homies? Ready for tommorow?


    Lemme grab a bagel.

    Yum...bagels.

    Bagels and cream cheese..... (drools)

    Jersey & Bagels... perfect together.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 12 Now Playing

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    14,455
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan
    Jaws the service is a little slow....self serve around here....I just helped myself to some coffee and a cereal bar....I am feeling lazy this morning so maybe the coffee will help as I have to go out sometime today and pick up a pic of Mr. Tony that my son got me for XMAS but I had to pay for the framing.I am looking forward to seeing it.

    Good Morning to everyone..
    Now you tell me, I was about to get up and leave for the topless QB bar next door!

    Mmmm can't tell you how good this cuppa tastes after waiting 10 hours for it!

    Nice job you have today - not everyone gets to say that they've picked up Tony!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    6,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    Now you tell me, I was about to get up and leave for the topless QB bar next door!

    Mmmm can't tell you how good this cuppa tastes after waiting 10 hours for it!

    Nice job you have today - not everyone gets to say that they've picked up Tony!
    I don't suppose you know where the topless cheerleader bar is at around here....

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,105
    I'm here with my bacon, eggs, toast, and orange juice!!!
    BACON!!! BRONCOS!!!! GENIOUS!!!!

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    East of Arrowhead
    Posts
    12,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    Now you tell me, I was about to get up and leave for the topless QB bar next door!

    Mmmm can't tell you how good this cuppa tastes after waiting 10 hours for it!

    Nice job you have today - not everyone gets to say that they've picked up Tony!

    hey wait up and I'll go with ya to the bar....my son has a buddy and his dad takes pictures from the sidelines at all the home games and he got me a 19 x 15 glossy of Tony{he is a good son...lol} and I wanted it framed up nice.Cost me a pretty penny but it'll be worth it and gonna hang it downstairs in our rec/sports room.
    Last edited by KCLadyFan; 01-21-2006 at 10:53 AM.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    14,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Reidman
    I don't suppose you know where the topless cheerleader bar is at around here....
    You won't find anything like that round here. Try Carolina though, I hear the cheerleaders there are game for anything

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •