Page 9383 of 9383 FirstFirst ... 8383 8883 9283 9333 9373 9381 9382 9383
Results 140,731 to 140,737 of 140737
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Would we do that to you?

Well, okay, yes. But not Fred.
    That's why it didn't make sense!

Nothing quite irks me like taking precious time out of my life by not telling me the truth, by not listening or whatever.

'Computers aren't working'
    'Ok, is the one computer on _____ screen?'
    'Yeah...'
    10 minutes later...
    'Is the one computer on ______ screen?'
    'No... it's on a blue screen and says Windows has been shut down....'

I don't get that time back, and I am supposed to be almost home already, instead I'm still in the office on the phone. I'm ready to draft, dangit!
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    That's why it didn't make sense!

Nothing quite irks me like taking precious time out of my life by not telling me the truth, by not listening or whatever.

'Computers aren't working'
    'Ok, is the one computer on _____ screen?'
    'Yeah...'
    10 minutes later...
    'Is the one computer on ______ screen?'
    'No... it's on a blue screen and says Windows has been shut down....'

I don't get that time back, and I am supposed to be almost home already, instead I'm still in the office on the phone. I'm ready to draft, dangit!
    Well, the good thing is...we got to talk. That's a little positive, right? Right?

I hear we're trying to move up in the draft. They should make today a holiday. You would be home and not fighting with the computer.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I hear we're trying to move up in the draft. They should make today a holiday. You would be home and not fighting with the computer.
    Looks like we didn't do that move up thing so well Hi y'all.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 12 Now Playing

Well, the good thing is...we got to talk. That's a little positive, right? Right?

Yesterday was a holiday, as far as I'm concerned. Always a positive to talk to you guys. Wish I was better about coming around.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Yeah, McCaffrey was a dream... but it was a far fetched dream... BUT it was a far fetched dream I've had for 3 years. At least he didn't go to an AFCW rival. Carolina should make good use of him, which will make me happy... even if I really don't like that team. I'll probably start to a little bit. I became a huge Vikings fan (still nothing compared to the amount of Broncos Fanhood I have) after they got Teddy. Here's hoping he makes a great comeback, but McCaffrey just jumped to or near the top of my favorite non-Broncos.

Every year, I get upset that they've done what they have with the Draft. Rounds 1-3 will always be 'Day One' picks to me.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Heard we were trying to trade up with the Titans. Probably would have cost us too much. Cont. below.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Yesterday was a holiday, as far as I'm concerned. Always a positive to talk to you guys. Wish I was better about coming around.

Yeah, McCaffrey was a dream... but it was a far fetched dream... BUT it was a far fetched dream I've had for 3 years. At least he didn't go to an AFCW rival. Carolina should make good use of him, which will make me happy... even if I really don't like that team. I'll probably start to a little bit. I became a huge Vikings fan (still nothing compared to the amount of Broncos Fanhood I have) after they got Teddy. Here's hoping he makes a great comeback, but McCaffrey just jumped to or near the top of my favorite non-Broncos.

Every year, I get upset that they've done what they have with the Draft. Rounds 1-3 will always be 'Day One' picks to me.
    A lot of Broncos fans wanted him (including me). If we had traded up to fifth and didn't take him (because they saw a greater need elsewhere), can you imagine the meltdown? At least, this way, he was gone before it was our turn.

I'm not too unhappy about going O-line. Bolles has something to prove. I think that's going to help us. "Nasty". We need nasty.

I will become a "player fan", go to the Panthers MB and troll the heck out of them.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

So you all just go and abandon me?

I'm so hurt.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Sorry i was in the back of the maintenance closet rootin around with my headphones blaring minus the bear...what did i miss?

Yep LT always comes around when im back in the back...
    Glen Haven Fire