Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    Wait you get a new forum if your a starter?
    Yes, you do.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandxxRaider
    Thanks for the helpful info.....im currently at 65 total CP....so, 35 more and i get my 2nd bar!!! Hopefully ill get there someday......
    I DONT KNOW HOW U GOT ANY CP's... ur a RAIDER fan lol JP

but I THINK im understanding it and AS for the NEW FORUM lol

GIVES ME SOMETHING TO WORK FOR haha

Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes Owl
    Well, how many people it will take to get you to 100 depends on who hits you up.

Different people's CPs are worth different amounts of points.

To start out, your CP is worth one point. After each year you are on the board, you give more points every time you reward someone. Also, after you've earned 1000 CPs, you give one more point.

So, if a forum vet who has been here for a long time gives you a CP, it will be worth more points. But, if somebody who hasn't been here for a year or more yet rewards you, it will be worth only one point (Only a few people have more than 1000 points, so usually it's about how long they've been a member).
    Nice explanation.
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever
    http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3...eyesig3ba6.jpg

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Yea, good info to know... I was wonderin what all this CP talk was about, what i thought it was was something soooo totally different. The yellowbars confused me too... guess i shoulda read all the stuff at the start when i firstsigned up, huh? heh...

Lonewolf.
    Always beware of the Lonewolf.

aha, I kinda get it now
    [IMG]http://img.slate.com/media/50000/50535/DENVER_BRONCOS-salute.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=2]RIP Darent Williams [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

AHHHH, the fog is starting to clear!!

Thanks for the great info! Certainly makes more sense now than it did before I knew what everyone was talking about! lol

The first post in this thread has been updated with the new All-Pro level that one of our members has reached.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tatum26Bell
    The first post in this thread has been updated with the new All-Pro level that one of our members has reached.
    Nice... although I was looking, and I think I remember Jaws mentioning a few other perks at Captain.... Hmmmm...

If only I was a good member like them...

Seriously though, I think it was something along the lines of the ability to send 10 PMs at a time instead of 5

One other, too... Dang my bad memory.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon
    Nice... although I was looking, and I think I remember Jaws mentioning a few other perks at Captain.... Hmmmm...

If only I was a good member like them...

Seriously though, I think it was something along the lines of the ability to send 10 PMs at a time instead of 5

One other, too... Dang my bad memory.

I'll find out, and update it.
    Administrator

I'll find out, and update it.
    good work TB!!!

nice update...

and i can only send 1 PM at a time...

the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by anton1287
    good work TB!!!

nice update...

and i can only send 1 PM at a time...

That's not true, all members can start off by sending 5 at a time. Just note that they're the same message sent to five people.

When it says Receipient username when you sent it, you can separate 5 usernames by a ; in between them. Just read the writing under Recipient username.
    Administrator

Features updated, as Jaws told me you can Send 10 PMs at a time, and also have a larger avatar in addition to negative CPs.
    Administrator

Features updated, as Jaws told me you can Send 10 PMs at a time, and also have a larger avatar in addition to negative CPs.
    That's what I thought. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

That's not true, all members can start off by sending 5 at a time. Just note that they're the same message sent to five people.

When it says Receipient username when you sent it, you can separate 5 usernames by a ; in between them. Just read the writing under Recipient username.
    you are doing a great job!!!

keep it up...

Last edited by anton1287; 08-25-2006 at 10:36 AM.
    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

Well then I'm not going to get my rep up enough here.