Page 477 of 477 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477
Results 7,141 to 7,149 of 7149

Thread: Red Sox Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah83 View Post
    I can't cheer on any Boston teams if my life ever depended on it. It's probably because I hate the Patriots that much....
    I never hated the Patriots, even after the Tuck Rule.

As a Yankee fan, I was born a Sox hater, but still loved Pedro, Papi and Manny.

I hated the Celtics back when I was a Lakers fan. When I switched to the Knicks (biggest mistake of my sports life) I hated and still hate the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Thank you Papi for being one of if not THE greatest rival of my baseball lifetime. Good luck in your future endeavors. I'm glad the Bronx gave him the sendoff he deserves.
    A few years ago, we did the tour of Fenway. There was a couple in the tour group that were Yankee fans. The others joked around with them, like why are you here? He said, "Respect. In the area and had to come see one of the iconic baseball stadiums".

I love it when rival fans can show respect for the other.

That's what you do, DS, and I appreciate you.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I never hated the Patriots, even after the Tuck Rule.

As a Yankee fan, I was born a Sox hater, but still loved Pedro, Papi and Manny.

I hated the Celtics back when I was a Lakers fan. When I switched to the Knicks (biggest mistake of my sports life) I hated and still hate the Bulls.
    I'm a Dodgers and Broncos fan but my hatred for Boston spawned when I lived in Providence for a job for a few years....

Go Tribe!!!

That is all....

Devilspawn - born a Yankee and a Raider fan.
    Have you ever considered reconstructive surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Devilspawn - born a Yankee and a Raider fan.
    Have you ever considered reconstructive surgery?
    I'm a Dodgers and Broncos fan. Most Dodger fans would burn me at the stake if they found out I was Broncos fan lol. I mean aren't most of them Raiders fans?

I'm a Dodgers and Broncos fan. Most Dodger fans would burn me at the stake if they found out I was Broncos fan lol. I mean aren't most of them Raiders fans?
    The fire wouldn't burn you though as you are orange friendly

Haha never.

I grew up with the Yankee Stadium lights shining in my bedroom during my childhood, so it was inevitable.

As for the Raiders, it was a hand me down from my dad. If he didn't have any influence on me, I would've been a Jets, Dolphins or... get this... a Chargers fan. The Chargers have my favorite color scheme and I love me some lightning. And I'm a Pisces so the Dolphins make sense. But looking back on it, most likely the Jets because they're the local team and I met a few of players as a kid.

Chris Sale showed tremendous class by not wearing #49 as as a sign of respect forTim Wakefield.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!