• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • East Coast Fan
    All-Pro
    • Feb 2006

John Elway's son

Okay all of you good folks out there in Colorado, help me out with this please. As far as I remember hearing, John Elway's son Jack (I believe) is a quarterback. Do any of you ever hear ANYTHING about him-IS he a quarterback, is he playing in school ,what grade is he in, how is he doing, etc. I'm just curious to know anything about him-thanks!
  • ChangAlang24
    Practice Squad
    • May 2006

jack elway

yea his name is jack and johns father was jack also-he was 8 at the time the broncos won super bowl 32 which was about 8 years ago which makes him 16 and in high school

Comment

• broncs2bowl
      Practice Squad
      • Mar 2006

John Elways son is not very good, and he is a back up I think

I know a sophmore player who played Elways son because Im a freshman football player. He said he was a backup QB, and he wasnt that great when he played for like 5 or so plays.

He plays for CherryCreek High School. He is only a sophmore right now who is playin on Junior Varsity.
      Last edited by broncs2bowl; 05-21-2006, 07:25 PM.

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
      2) Devin Thomas
      4) Frank Okam
      4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
      2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
      4) Frank Okam
      4) Beau Bell

Comment

• Southstander
        King of Anvilania
        • Jun 2005

I have not heard to much about little E. I do know his Daughter, went to Stanford to play Basketball.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

• Denver Native
          ALL-READY
          • Oct 2005

You might enjoy the following:

Typical teens in spite of the spotlight

By Lisa Ryckman, Rocky Mountain News
          April 15, 2006

The little blond kids whose photo portraits hang on the wall of Janet Elway's home are gone forever.
          Today, the four children of Janet and John Elway are accomplished college and high school students who have managed to live pretty normal lives despite their parents' fame. Growing up Elway meant constant public scrutiny, but it also meant teasing their father about his bad haircuts and spending Broncos games waiting for a wave from the sidelines.

The eldest, Jessica, 20, attends Stanford University - her parents' alma mater - on a basketball scholarship. The 5-foot-10 sophomore was a four-year letter-winner and three-time captain in basketball at Cherry Creek High School and finished her senior year averaging 10 points and five rebounds per game.

"She's not playing right now, though," Janet says. "She's focusing more on academics."

Jordan, 18, an accomplished diver and lacrosse player, helped Creek win state lacrosse titles in 2003 and 2004. She became team captain in 2005 and was recruited to play lacrosse at the University of Virginia.

Jack, 16, takes after his dad - he's an up-and-coming quarterback at Cherry Creek High School, where he's a sophomore. Juliana, also known as JuJu, is 15 and a freshman at Creek and the only non-jock of the bunch, Janet says.

Jessie, who introduced her dad before his induction into the NFL Hall of Fame, said it wouldn't have mattered to her or her brother or sisters if their father hadn't won two Super Bowls.

"When we look at my dad, we see a different man than everyone else sees," she said. "We see Jack's coach. We see a dad who used to be able to beat his daughter - used to, I said - at one-on-one in the driveway."Despite having grown up in the public eye, Janet says, her kids are typical teenagers who do their homework in the kitchen, watch American Idol and like to run to the mall after school.

Her home - with its basement big-screen TV and pool table, backyard sports court and pool - is a teen mecca.

"When it's summertime, we're always outside. Someone's always in the pool or shooting baskets," Janet says. "I love it when the kids bring their friends over."

At her dad's Hall of Fame induction, Jessie said she and her siblings were often asked about the coolest part of having John Elway as a father.

She said they always respond: "That's easy - we're too young to remember the first three Super Bowls."

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

• BroncoFanCam
            110% Raider Hater
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by broncs2bowl
            John Elways son is not very good, and he is a back up I think

I know a sophmore player who played Elways son because Im a freshman football player. He said he was a backup QB, and he wasnt that great when he played for like 5 or so plays.

He plays for CherryCreek High School. He is only a sophmore right now who is playin on Junior Varsity.
            And Michael Jordan was cut from his HS basketball team... there is hope for everyone.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

• broncs2bowl
              Practice Squad
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
              And Michael Jordan was cut from his HS basketball team... there is hope for everyone.
              I never said he is going to suck. He is just not that great right now. He isnt close to Elway.

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
              4) Frank Okam
              4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
              4) Frank Okam
              4) Beau Bell

Comment

• Denver Native
                ALL-READY
                • Oct 2005

I never said he is going to suck. He is just not that great right now. He isnt close to Elway.
                DUH - He's 16 years old!!!!!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

• broncs2bowl
                  Practice Squad
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Denver Native
                  DUH - He's 16 years old!!!!!!!
                  Well hes not like really good right now, hes not even good. Im sure Elway at least started in high school, and he was probably good.

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
                  4) Frank Okam
                  4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
                  4) Frank Okam
                  4) Beau Bell

Comment

• rcsodak
                    Step UP, or Step OFF!
                    • Oct 2003

Gee......ANOTHER 16yr old that won't be entering Canton......
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• TDforTatum26
                      Jedi Knight
                      • Jun 2005

Well hes not like really good right now, hes not even good. Im sure Elway at least started in high school, and he was probably good.
                      well he is only a sophmore...he could start later
                      sigpic

Comment

• rcsodak
                        Step UP, or Step OFF!
                        • Oct 2003

Born June 28, 1960, in Port Angeles, Washington, John Albert Elway revealed his athletic prowess early in life.

John was such a strong and accurate passer in his Pop Warner league and elementary school days that, when he was ready for high school, his father moved the Elway family to the greater Los Angeles area, so John could play in the pass-oriented offense of the Granada Hills High School Cougars football team. The move paid dividends as John completed 60 percent of his passes for 5,711 yards and 49 touchdowns over his four years of high school.
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• cinnamunmun
                          Killer Tofu
                          • Oct 2005

The only thing I know is my friend was playing football back when he was in little league and they used to run two games going on side by side fields.

My friend and Johns son ran out of bounds at the same time, going opposite ways. They ran into each other, and John's son fell down.

My friend then got to see Elway up close as he made sure his son was ok!

Comment

• Southstander
                            King of Anvilania
                            • Jun 2005

I remember what Jessica looked like at the HOF induction. That is one Elway I'd like to sack.

If you are reading this John, sorry about that last comment
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

• SystemZero
                              Practice Squad
                              • May 2006

Jack Elway could be starting for Cherry Creek this upcoming football season since Kelsey Sokoloski graduated. But we'll see. I don't think I ever saw Jack Elway at the 7 on 7 tournament at Thunder Ridge last summer for Cherry Creek, only Kelsey.

Comment

Working...
                              X