Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sd @ Bal, Week 4!

Chargers @ Balitmore this sunday is an a huge game for not only the Ravens and Chargers, but the broncos too!

Baltimore must win at home to keep us even with San Diego, if Baltimiore loses at home to Sandiego then i think the ravens are going to kill us in the monday night game!

So i am praying this week that the ravens beat the chargers not only to even us up with our divisonal rivals but also to give baltimore a little over confidence!

Quote Originally Posted by robertmcleod123
    Chargers @ Balitmore this sunday is an a huge game for not only the Ravens and Chargers, but the broncos too!

Baltimore must win at home to keep us even with San Diego, if Baltimiore loses at home to Sandiego then i think the ravens are going to kill us in the monday night game!

So i am praying this week that the ravens beat the chargers not only to even us up with our divisonal rivals but also to give baltimore a little over confidence!
    I personally hope that the Chargers kick the everloving crap out of the Ravens.

But I don't think I need to explain why.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

hahahah dont worry chad owns the ravens!

however, as much as i hate to say this, but i think the ravens will win big in there house, charger quarterback going against a good defense finally and we'll see what hes made of, i hope sd wins, but i don't have much trust in there qb unless they still had brees...

hahahah dont worry chad owns the ravens!
    This may be true, but our schedule is brutal when you compare it to theirs. Every loss that Baltimore takes gets my boys a little closer to the AFC North crown!
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
    I personally hope that the Chargers kick the everloving crap out of the Ravens.

But I don't think I need to explain why.
    hey whodey, gg yesterday, we ALMOST beat the rat birds, but our running game just flat out stinked without ruben, im so ticked off, but i think we made huge steps from that game.

hey dawgfan what happend yesterday, lost by 1

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFanatic
    hey whodey, gg yesterday, we ALMOST beat the rat birds, but our running game just flat out stinked without ruben, im so ticked off, but i think we made huge steps from that game.
    Dude, I was rooting for the Browns yesterday. That's a tough way to lose... but hey, I think that the Browns showed that McGinest is a good fit for that defense. I expect the 2nd Bengals/Browns game to be a lot tougher than the first.

Let's just hope your boys don't maim any more of the Bengals, mmkay?
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Someone's bubble will be popped...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

look at the guy with the FEELY FAN CLUB sign, hes my hero!

thats jokes

SD loss is good for the Broncos, so I'm rooting for the Ravens.
    Broncos fan for over 25 years!
    @powder_addict
    2012 Adopted Bronco: PEYTON MANNING

I hope bal owns the chargers so that when we own them on monday we will be number 1 in the division
    [COLOR=Orange]My Adopt-A-Bronco D.J. Williams[/COLOR][IMG]http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/210/fugodn6.jpg[/IMG]

Yes, I Agree Woooooah!

Already been posted http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=71112
    Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

I know anything can happen on any given Sunday, but I feel comforted by the fact that the Browns almost beat the Ravens... makes me feel better about them coming to Denver in two weeks!