View Poll Results: are the Broncos offseason moves so far good?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

16 94.12%
  • no

1 5.88%
  • i dont care if they are?

0 0%

offseason moves so far

Are our offseason moves so far good or a mistake?
    denver is number one and always will be!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and 31 other teams suck !!!!!!!!!

Yes

Yep

Yes but would be even better if we pick up corey dillon.

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
    Yes but would be even better if we pick up corey dillon.
    I dont think hes worth it.

Originally posted by EddyMac87
    I dont think hes worth it.
    Oh he's worth it. He could put up 2,000 yards on this team, is that not something you would like to see?

Oh he's worth it. He could put up 2,000 yards on this team, is that not something you would like to see?
    Trust me i'd love to see another 2,000 yard runner on the broncos, but i seriously doubt dillion can do it. He's what 30 years old? i honestly think Q could have a better season then dillion. Dont get me wrong i think dillion WAS a great back. He's to far past his prime.

Trust me i'd love to see another 2,000 yard runner on the broncos, but i seriously doubt dillion can do it. He's what 30 years old? i honestly think Q could have a better season then dillion. Dont get me wrong i think dillion WAS a great back. He's to far past his prime.
    Fact: Corey Dillon is 1 of only 4 players in nfl history to rush for over 1,000 yards in his first 6 years in the nfl joining Curtis Martin, Eric ****erson, & Barry Sanders. Pretty dam good company there.

The streak ended in 2003 because he was injured most of the year & the emergance of Rudy Johnson so he didn't see much playing time.

So yes he is 30 but has played only 7 years so i don't believe that he is washed up just yet, i give him 2 or 3 more really good years, because Barry did it for 10 years before he left.

Why the editing on that? That is his name.

Fact: Corey Dillon is 1 of only 4 players in nfl history to rush for over 1,000 yards in his first 6 years in the nfl joining Curtis Martin, Eric ****erson, & Barry Sanders. Pretty dam good company there.

The streak ended in 2003 because he was injured most of the year & the emergance of Rudy Johnson so he didn't see much playing time.

So yes he is 30 but has played only 7 years so i don't believe that he is washed up just yet, i give him 2 or 3 more really good years, because Barry did it for 10 years before he left.
    I dont think he'll have 3 good years left. Mabye one. The steak ended because he was hurt, he was hurt because he is older and its harder for him to take it. If he was in the FA, then mabye i wouldnt mind getting him. I just dont think he's worth a second round pick, i dont even think hes worth a third rounder. We could use the pick to get a rb just as good but 8 years younger. Or stick with Q!

I dont think he'll have 3 good years left. Mabye one. The steak ended because he was hurt, he was hurt because he is older and its harder for him to take it. If he was in the FA, then mabye i wouldnt mind getting him. I just dont think he's worth a second round pick, i dont even think hes worth a third rounder. We could use the pick to get a rb just as good but 8 years younger. Or stick with Q!
    So you would rather have an inexperienced player over one who is proven? I just don't see how having yet another rookie is the answer.

So you would rather have an inexperienced player over one who is proven? I just don't see how having yet another rookie is the answer.
    Q, lol, i really think Q will be our starter next year, and he'll do just fine. And yes i would rather trust shanahan in drafting a back then have dillion.

why get rid of 1 me me me runing back for another me me me running back...........
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5...ohersiglq6.jpg
    Thanks SNK16

Answer your own question:

Terrell Davis
    Orlandis Gary
    Mike Anderson
    Clinton Portis
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams
    "that you could as soon scrub the blackamoor white, as to change the principles of a profest Democrat; and that he will leave nothing unattempted to overturn the Government of this Country.-- George Washington 1798

Quote Originally Posted by vandyman53
    I concur. RC's current signature is in my opinion well within guidelines
    Jacks RULE!!!!!!