Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 234
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    3,156
    Anybody here go to out on first friday?

    Just wondering. I usually do, so maybe I'll see you there.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

    . . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    726

    bronco colors in nature...

    From our May trip to Buchart Gardens, Victoria, British Columbia. A Himalayan Poppie.


  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica_Ang View Post
    From our May trip to Buchart Gardens, Victoria, British Columbia. A Himalayan Poppie.

    It is beautiful Chica.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    726

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,874
    Here is a pic I did for an art trade on deviantart:


  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    18,344
    How about my animated outwork? eh? eh?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    18,970
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Finished coloring that one pic:

    Nice... although her pinkie is tucked in too much for her hand to have proper "form' :smile:

    How do I post my work?
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 11-03-2007 at 07:47 PM.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    18,970
    ......................................
    Ok.. these are the only two I have on digital that I could upload. I hope these don't get me kicked, and I hope no one finds offense. They are in good taste, and purely for art.



    Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 11-03-2007 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Fixed your tags.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Here is a pic I did for an art trade on deviantart:

    wow! pretty bird pretty bird! nice.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    726
    Ravage---did you draw those? I love the figure. Love drawing bodies.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    18,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica_Ang View Post
    Ravage---did you draw those? I love the figure. Love drawing bodies.
    yes... those are my drawings.... I love using charcoal.. My favorite medium.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    yes... those are my drawings.... I love using charcoal.. My favorite medium.
    ohhh me too! love love love charcoal, rub off some, add some more, shading, highlights...that top piece looks like a photograph! very nice!

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    18,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica_Ang View Post
    ohhh me too! love love love charcoal, rub off some, add some more, shading, highlights...that top piece looks like a photograph! very nice!
    I added sepia to that one... some colored pencil.... I liked how it turned out. Don't like how the digital picture added some dots... but oh well.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Nice... although her pinkie is tucked in too much for her hand to have proper "form' :smile:

    How do I post my work?
    You are right. I also think I didn't do the face perspective right either.

    I'm working on it though. Thanks for the input!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    18,970
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    You are right. I also think I didn't do the face perspective right either.

    I'm working on it though. Thanks for the input!
    Nah.. don't be silly. I was just razzing you. THe work is good, very good. I love that style.... I wish I could do that. I was just being 'picky' because I teach martial arts *shrugs*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •