• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DenverBlood
    Football Immortal
    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    It's a little more balanced than that. 5 games at home, 6 games away from week 7-17. Of the schedule we have, we only play 4 playoff teams that aren't the Chiefs and Raiders. Of the four playoff teams not in our division (Cowboys, Giants, Patriots, Dolphins), we only play the Dolphins away. So even though our schedule is tough, our hardest games are at home. So I'd say we have pretty good chances all things considered. I think our playoff chances are based on our ability to win our division games. Going 2-4 like last season isn't going to work.

https://www.all22.com/denver-broncos...eason-released
    The graphic Vic Lombardi posted a few hours ago was missing the home game against New England in November. So without that it looked worse than it is.
    sigpic

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
      Starter
      • Mar 2009

Our bye is week 5. Ewwww. 4 of the first 5 games are home games followed by 3 road games.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• DenverBlood
        Football Immortal
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
        Our bye is week 5. Ewwww. 4 of the first 5 games are home games followed by 3 road games.
        It's extremely stupid how the NFL plans bye weeks so early in the season. And it seems like that's the second time they have done this to us between now and when Manning first came on board.
        sigpic

Comment

• Taos_Broncomaniac
          Football Immortal
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by colowoz View Post
          Cant wait Monday night 8pm. also heard we go to buffalo early on, and have the giants and patriots coming here for prime time games. We should start off 1 - 0, as the season will be brutal as we play the hardest schedule they say.
          I'm hoping we actually field a prime time team this year.
          [sigpic

Comment

• -Rod-
            #TeamBroncos
            • Mar 2008

I was surprised with the 5 prime time games. I thought the league would bump down the Broncos because of the QB situation and the struggle to score points last season, but the strong fan support helps and I guess the team still carries enough star power thanks to Von Miller and the defense.
            sigpic

Comment

• Butler By'Note
              Super Moderator
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              It's extremely stupid how the NFL plans bye weeks so early in the season. And it seems like that's the second time they have done this to us between now and when Manning first came on board.
              The NFL will never do it, but they should schedule 2 bye weeks, half the league gets week 8 off, half the league gets week 9 off. That way everyone gets a bye right near the middle of the season, and it lessens how many times teams can play other teams who are coming off of a bye week.

Comment

• Butler By'Note
                Super Moderator
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                I was surprised with the 5 prime time games. I thought the league would bump down the Broncos because of the QB situation and the struggle to score points last season, but the strong fan support helps and I guess the team still carries enough star power thanks to Von Miller and the defense.

Flex games start in Week 5 this week, I'm sure the Broncos were scheduled thinking they'll still be good because of the D and if the O gets fixed they'll be amongst the top again, but NBC can change their mind on the Broncos fairly early if they want to. So really Denver could only have 3 Prime Time games if they don't improve.

Comment

• rst08tierney
                  VISIONS OF CONFETTI
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                  Broncos are 18/1 VEGAS Favorites to win the Superbowl this year and 11/1 favorites to win the AFC Championship.

I think thats deserving of 5 prime time games

Comment

• Sophia23
                    RIP #88
                    • Sep 2012

I like that we play the Eagles, guess I'll have to wait another four years for them to play at Mile High again.... Love that we open against the LA chargers << LA doesn't seem right, but the rivalry will always be there...
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• L.M.
                      Vitalstatistix
                      • Oct 2006

It's weird that we have TWO MNF games this season. Isn't that usually just one in the modern era (since MNF moved to ESPN and secondary status to SNF)?

I like starting at home and finishing at home, both against division rivals. I'm hoping either the Raiders or Chiefs (or both) self-destruct this season and get in the division basement! We could use a little help like that in getting our top seat back.

For the first time in a while, I have no prediction for how we'll do -NONE- no idea. Not with this new staff, uncertainty at QB, and revamped O-line. We just can't field an offense the same or worse than last year's with a schedule this (apparently) hard.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• XterraRob
                        Bench Warmer
                        • Nov 2014

Lynch, our team thrives off adversity. When we have consistency, that's when we fail. IMO Bring in a new coaching staff every year to increase the chances of a Super Bowl run.
                        I believe.

Comment

Working...
                        X