PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 1 2007 Broncos vs Bills

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Elway
09-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Opening Saturday @ 11 :salute:

Ok, Week one is here, let's start the official thread with a bang!

I have done this the last few seasons for every bronco game played. It has been fun and a great way to meet other members and get excited or complain about the way a game is going.

This thread is HEAVILY Monitored. We ask you follow ALL the rules of the COC in responding to other posters. That means no profanity and no personal attacks. If you feel yourself getting out of control please step away from the keyboard until you are more composed. Violaters here can receive infractions up to an including being banned.

Also watch for duplicate thread topics. If you are upset over a call, a play or a player. before starting a new thread, see if someone already beat you to it. It makes it hard for our posters If suddenly General discussions has 5 seperate threads going on over something like a missed point after attemp.

So welcome one and all to another exciting Broncos season. I am sure it will be filled with twists and turns but will always give us something to talk about!

If anyone has any questions please fell free to contact me, any of the other mods, or Admin.
Thank you.

eaglebronco
09-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Bring on the Bills and may the Broncos smack the season off with a fabulous win. Thanks Elway!

The Executioner
09-08-2007, 09:09 PM
First play of the Broncos: 80 yards Touchdown Cutler to Walker. :rockon:
We WILL win this season opening game, Cutler and Bates is the new Sheriff in town.

Elway
09-08-2007, 09:18 PM
I hope we pull this one off. Last two years starting the season on the road we pretty much laid an egg.

I am sure Shanny realizes this and has out extra effort into this game plan.

TheFuture6
09-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Lets do it! Jay Cutler, Travis Henry, and Brandon Marshall are all on my fantasy team, so here's to a blowout :cheers:

Broncos724
09-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Ah, it's finally back! I am looking forward to typing in all caps in these game day threads when we get big plays, and even when big happen against us...I can't wait! :salute:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
09-08-2007, 11:29 PM
I thought the last thread I posted in was the Regular Gameday thread. :laugh:

I guess this is the real one for all the people to complain.

But Why is this thread monitered more?
Is it because a lot of the times its new members who cuss and some trolls that come in to Bash Denver? and all that stuff?
People cant controll themselves?? :laugh:

Either way I cant wait.

Lets see how many people get banned.

Magneto83
09-08-2007, 11:51 PM
is anyone going to do play by play in the chatroom like last year? im not going to be able to see the game

biglenny
09-09-2007, 02:30 AM
dang it fell asleep ah well here I am Go Broncos

Den21-Bal19
09-09-2007, 03:44 AM
Nearly time for some Bronco football :rockon:

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 05:08 AM
dang it fell asleep ah well here I am Go Broncos

LENNY! Good to see ya! :beer:

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 05:10 AM
Nearly time for some Bronco football :rockon:

Hi Den! :wave: What time does the game come on over there?

Den21-Bal19
09-09-2007, 05:31 AM
Hi Den! :wave: What time does the game come on over there?

It's an amazingly reasonable 6pm :rockon:

Looking forward to it, my TD jersey is clean and ready for a new season :salute:

Jaws
09-09-2007, 05:51 AM
I'll be watchin Miami versus the Skins with my Finster on the big screen, but my main attention will be on my little three inch sopcast screen as I follow the Broncos.

Jammy bugger, he gets to see Miami every single week this month on tv, while shark has to wait till week 3 :mad:

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 05:59 AM
yo whats up everyone

i used to be broncos04champs by the way for some of you that remember me from last year and the year before

i just got off work - going to stay up until the game ends

go broncos :rockon:

GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 2000
09-09-2007, 06:03 AM
Hopefully the Broncos recent trend of losing season openers to underdogs ends today.

Go Broncos :salute:

Jaws
09-09-2007, 06:04 AM
yo whats up everyone

i used to be broncos04champs by the way for some of you that remember me from last year and the year before

i just got off work - going to stay up until the game ends

go broncos :rockon:

Good to see you around again.

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 06:06 AM
i got cutler, walker, henry, elam and denvers D all starting for me this week in my fantasy league

i got brandon marshall and daniel graham on my bench right now but im tempted to start them over mark clayton and vernon davis.
anyone think i should or am i just blinded with opening day bias and letting it spill over into my fantasy league...

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 06:22 AM
i got cutler, walker, henry, elam and denvers D all starting for me this week in my fantasy league

i got brandon marshall and daniel graham on my bench right now but im tempted to start them over mark clayton and vernon davis.
anyone think i should or am i just blinded with opening day bias and letting it spill over into my fantasy league...

wow, thats a lot of Bronco players on one ff league! :beer:

I'm starting Stokley in one league and Graham in another. I have Elvis sitting so far...but I'm not sure...

If Cutler and Walker hook up for some TD's today, you are going to rack up some serious points!

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 06:24 AM

Hi Jawsie! Up outta bed yet?:laugh:

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 06:25 AM

you too jaws
do you know if snk16 is still around

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 06:27 AM
wow, thats a lot of Bronco players on one ff league! :beer:

I'm starting Stokley in one league and Graham in another. I have Elvis sitting so far...but I'm not sure...

If Cutler and Walker hook up for some TD's today, you are going to rack up some serious points!

yea it was an autopick league and i just prioritized broncos first and got lucky with the way to drafted
i want to start graham im going back in forth though
i honestly wouldnt mind starting marshall over mark clayton - what u think?

ManFromJapan
09-09-2007, 06:28 AM
Hopping on my ma-ma-chuddie (cheap bicycle) and heading over to a friends house at 1:00 in the morning to listen on my computer with field pass while beating up my pal (a hybred falcons/seahawks fan for vickish reasons) on Madden.

Hope to type a bit during the game,
Go Broncos

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 06:37 AM
yea it was an autopick league and i just prioritized broncos first and got lucky with the way to drafted
i want to start graham im going back in forth though
i honestly wouldnt mind starting marshall over mark clayton - what u think?

That's a tough one..Clayton is going against the Cincy defense. I'd start him. Cutler has a lot of weapons to throw to...and if things go the way we want, Henry will be running the ball a lot and throwing to Walker long and Graham/Scheffler/Stokley in the slot position.

I'd hold onto Marshall, though.He could suprise a lot of folks this year! :cheers:

Hoss
09-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Our line is a little banged up with Hamilton out. We'll see if that D can tighten up after a sloppy preseason under Bates. I wasn't too impressed with the way subpar teams were driving on our starters. Today will prove a lot. Given our talent level on the defensive side of the ball there is no way J.P. Losman and a rookie RB should be able to drive the Bills for more than one long scoring drive.

bronco30
09-09-2007, 07:12 AM
im predicting 24-20 henry to have a big day couple td's n 100yds

broncophan
09-09-2007, 07:18 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!.......Enjoy the game everyone.....

Emancipator
09-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Hello Everyone.

Hope today will be a successful day for our Broncos.

All is well here in Broncoville, TN.

Go Broncos. Get your first win of the season.:rockon:

biglenny
09-09-2007, 08:11 AM
Good Mornin everyone and happy gameday :cheers:

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 08:11 AM
HI E! :wave:

All is well here, too!

Watching Sunday NFL Countdown. I like what Keyshawn had to say about the Chargers:
adlib~ The Chargers let go of what caused them to go 14-2 last year. For whatever reason, he is gone. Not interested in going 14-2 again, they replaced him with Norv Turner.
Not only that, the Chargers need not 1 or 2 WR...they need 5! :eek:

(His answer to the question if the Chargers are in the ranks of Indy and NE.)

I liked his answer. :smug:

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Good Mornin everyone and happy gameday :cheers:

*Tosses lenny a beer, ala Cutler style*

woohoo! Less than 2 hours! I'm ready for some football!

thatkidhunt
09-09-2007, 08:15 AM
LETS GO BRONCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

:rockon::salute::rockon::salute::rockon:

biglenny
09-09-2007, 08:18 AM
*Tosses lenny a beer, ala Cutler style*

woohoo! Less than 2 hours! I'm ready for some football!

Hey BFI hows the fam thanks for the beer got another one :cheers:

Howdy E

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Hey BFI hows the fam thanks for the beer got another one :cheers:

Howdy E

Fam is doing great! Baby is napping right now. :D

2 Minute Warning
09-09-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm starved, where's the food line.

biglenny
09-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Fam is doing great! Baby is napping right now. :D

Good to here I think I need a lil coffee royal ill brb :cheers:

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 08:26 AM
I'm starved, where's the food line.

hmmm...maybe we should roast a buffalo over a spit? Make lots of mashed potatoes, baked beans and cole slaw.

Drinks include Smirnoff Ice, beer, diet cola and iced tea.

Buffalo burgers!

Thrasher
09-09-2007, 08:28 AM
I'm so excited... 1.5 hours left till Kick Off... can't wait
GO BRONCOS!

2 Minute Warning
09-09-2007, 08:38 AM
hmmm...maybe we should roast a buffalo over a spit? Make lots of mashed potatoes, baked beans and cole slaw.

Drinks include Smirnoff Ice, beer, diet cola and iced tea.

Buffalo burgers!

Perfect.:D

rbk_bronco
09-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Hows everyone doing? I'm sure we all cant wait until 1:00, I'm so anxious right now it's not even funny.

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm ready for some football! :beer:

Just saw TO's thoughts on Mike Vick. What a yahoo!:rolleyes:

AdamantiumBronco
This is so awesome! Game day is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!:rockon::rockon:

Magneto83
Hows everyone doing? I'm sure we all cant wait until 1:00, I'm so anxious right now it's not even funny.

im real excited. ready for countdown to be over and the game to start. ill be getting the texans/chiefs game i think on cbs. ill be on gamecenter for the PBP though.
i work overnight so ive been awake since 5pm yesterday. im making coffee. ill crash right after the game to sleep like 5 hours before work tonight - gotta make sacrifices for the broncos :rockon: :fight:

biglenny
annnddd immmm back:cheers:

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 08:47 AM

and to think that distraction could of been a bronco :goofy:

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 08:49 AM
1 hour 10 minutes left
wooooooooooo

it always makes it feel real close to kickoff when all 3 pregame shows are going at once

ill be drinking coffee in my broncos mug and cutler jersey in a minute :coffee:

biglenny
09-09-2007, 08:49 AM

That guy is such an idiot :goofy:

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 08:50 AM
im real excited. ready for countdown to be over and the game to start. ill be getting the texans/chiefs game i think on cbs. ill be on gamecenter for the PBP though.
i work overnight so ive been awake since 5pm yesterday. im making coffee. ill crash right after the game to sleep like 5 hours before work tonight - gotta make sacrifices for the broncos :rockon: :fight:

I think I'll switch it over to CBS for the next hour of pre-game. Only so much ESPN nonsense I can handle on a Sunday. :D Plus, I like to hear Shannon Sharpe.

Enjoy the coffee and the game! :beer:

biglenny
09-09-2007, 08:52 AM
I cant take it anymore the anticipation is killing me, a full game of our starters and I cant wait to see how rice helps our pass rush :D

Kapaibro
09-09-2007, 08:53 AM
I might get to watch some of the game at work, but it looks like Sopcast for me.

martz11
09-09-2007, 08:54 AM
That guy is such an idiot :goofy:

Ya if I have to hear one more athlete compare hunting to dogfighting I'm gonna lose it, they have never hunted so they don't know a damn thing about it, so they should keep there yaps shut....anyways I'm ready for some Bronco football, lets get this started already!!!!:rockon:

biglenny
09-09-2007, 08:55 AM
I think I'll switch it over to CBS for the next hour of pre-game. Only so much ESPN nonsense I can handle on a Sunday. :D Plus, I like to hear Shannon Sharpe.

Enjoy the coffee and the game! :beer:

oh know dont switch over youll miss watching 6 grown men turn into jello if someone mentions manning or brady :confused:

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 08:55 AM
I cant take it anymore the anticipation is killing me, a full game of our starters and I cant wait to see how rice helps our pass rush :D

Just a little more than an hour! :D

biglenny
09-09-2007, 08:57 AM
I might get to watch some of the game at work, but it looks like Sopcast for me.

heya Kap :cheers: damn work :sad: know ill have to drink enough for both of us :cheers:

saltybuggah
09-09-2007, 08:58 AM
hello all to the greatest day of this year

im at work so im counting on the web to fill me in on whats going on today

i hope you are all enjoying the comforts of your house or bar watching the game :rockon:

tick tick tick

tick tick tick tick

time is at a standstill

biglenny
09-09-2007, 09:00 AM
hello all to the greatest day of this year

im at work so im counting on the web to fill me in on whats going on today

i hope you are all enjoying the comforts of your house or bar watching the game :rockon:

tick tick tick

tick tick tick tick

time is at a standstill

im tellin you its driveing me crazy :cheers: nice to see ya lynchem :cheers:

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 09:02 AM
wow!! Sunday Ticket has a new feature! woohoo!! If you are on a Sunday Ticket Channel, you can press the yellow button on the remote, and a list of games, scores and times pops up on the left side of the screen.
Hitting the right arrow button on any highlighted game will give you the stats so far for that game!

Oh, I am in heaven! :rockon:

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 09:06 AM
has cbs gone out to buffalo for a report yet?? there on the skins/fins did i miss it???:eek:

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Aww geez..Randy Cross will be calling the game! :brick:

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 09:08 AM
has cbs gone out to buffalo for a report yet?? there on the skins/fins did i miss it???:eek:

lol nevermind its on now
randy cross looks fatter this year

he almost called thurman thomas thurman munster
lol

rbk_bronco
09-09-2007, 09:10 AM
This is sick I thought I wasn't gonna get the game but now it says its on, this is great.

broncophan
09-09-2007, 09:11 AM
I have my Bronco flag (proudly) hanging outside of my house here in Ohio.......getting nervous now.........unfortunately we are stuck with watching the Clowns and the Steelers here........GO BRONCOS....

Magneto83
i dont like marino on this show at all
i like boomer and shannon

marino comes off like he thinks hes the only one there who knows anything:rolleyes:

gaberox
Aww geez..Randy Cross will be calling the game! :brick:

Thank goodness its not Phil I hate the Broncos Sims calling the game.I got my Elway throwback on and the food is heating up.I love NFL Sunday Ticket without it Id be stuck with the Fins vs Skins.

The Executioner
09-09-2007, 09:12 AM
47 more minutes!!! :rockon:

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 09:14 AM
nfl.com gamecenter looks all different
the setup now looks to imply no play by play:confused:
is anyone here going tothe chatroom to do pbp??

saltybuggah
09-09-2007, 09:14 AM
im tellin you its driveing me crazy :cheers: nice to see ya lynchem :cheers:

nice seeing ya too

have a beer for me will ya

after work last night i had my fill of guinness and i found out one of my buds was going to jail for 90 days but with work release :ugh: but thats what ya get with 3 dui's

the time is slow now but once 1 hit it will fly by fast

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 09:15 AM
Thank goodness its not Phil I hate the Broncos Sims calling the game.I got my Elway throwback on and the food is heating up.I love NFL Sunday Ticket without it Id be stuck with the Fins vs Skins.

Sunday Ticket Rocks. I'd be getting the Patsie's/Jets game otherwise. :sick:

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 09:16 AM

phil simms accent bugs me so much - every time he says i (eye) he says aaaayhm - listen to him the next time when he says time its always taaayhm

biglenny
wow!! Sunday Ticket has a new feature! woohoo!! If you are on a Sunday Ticket Channel, you can press the yellow button on the remote, and a list of games, scores and times pops up on the left side of the screen.
Hitting the right arrow button on any highlighted game will give you the stats so far for that game!

Oh, I am in heaven! :rockon:

hu? all I get is a list of audio:confused:

HuskerBronco7
I have my Bronco flag (proudly) hanging outside of my house here in Ohio.......getting nervous now.........unfortunately we are stuck with watching the Clowns and the Steelers here........GO BRONCOS....

I got mine flying outside too:salute:

I am stuck watching the damn chefs:brick:

So i'll have to head downtown somewhere and watch the game.

GO BRONCOS!:salute:

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 09:19 AM
40 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biglenny
09-09-2007, 09:19 AM
nice seeing ya too

have a beer for me will ya

after work last night i had my fill of guinness and i found out one of my buds was going to jail for 90 days but with work release :ugh: but thats what ya get with 3 dui's

the time is slow now but once 1 hit it will fly by fast

ahh mannn that sucks I allways use the designated driver man its just not worth it :smug:

and of course ill drink beer for you now im drinking for 3:cheers:

gaberox
09-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Sunday Ticket Rocks. I'd be getting the Patsie's/Jets game otherwise. :sick:

Now if only the player tracker actually worked.Its cool you get pick all these players to get live real time updates on,then it never acutally works.Your lucky to get a couple of updates.Especially if your changing the channel a lot.I wont be during the Denver game but I usually watch all the games.

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Now if only the player tracker actually worked.Its cool you get pick all these players to get live real time updates on,then it never acutally works.Your lucky to get a couple of updates.Especially if your changing the channel a lot.I wont be during the Denver game but I usually watch all the games.

I've never tried that feature. I just use the tickers my ff websites give me to use. Works much better
I havent even seen yet what game I will watch after the Denver game. I'll likely surf according to what my ff teams are doing.

Ahh...football season!

rbk_bronco
09-09-2007, 09:29 AM
30 Minutes until Kickoff.

gaberox
09-09-2007, 09:32 AM
I've never tried that feature. I just use the tickers my ff websites give me to use. Works much better
I havent even seen yet what game I will watch after the Denver game. I'll likely surf according to what my ff teams are doing.

Ahh...football season!

Same here but I hate having to walk in the other room to check on my fantasy team.2nd best thing about sunday ticket you get to watch all your fantasy players.I like when Denver plays the afternoon game cause there are so many early games to surf through.

Snk16
09-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Alright! I'm here. The start of a new season, lots of hope this year. This season's for Darrent and Damien! Let's kick some butt! :salute:

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Alright! I'm here. The start of a new season, lots of hope this year. This season's for Darrent and Damien! Let's kick some butt! :salute:

whats up man this is broncos04champs :fight:

RunYouOver
09-09-2007, 09:37 AM
I am PUMPED!!!

gindaorshaman
09-09-2007, 09:39 AM
Getting ready here! Let's Go Broncos!!! :rockon:

biglenny
09-09-2007, 09:40 AM
ooohhhh mmmmaaaannnnn were getting close :cheers:sure is slow in here today though:sad::cheers:

biglenny
09-09-2007, 09:41 AM

Hey Snk16 nice to see ya make it in :rockon:

Hoserman117
09-09-2007, 09:43 AM
BAH.

Sopcast needs to work or I will have a heart attack.

saltybuggah
09-09-2007, 09:48 AM
BAH.

i cant install sopcast at work so im stuck

my outside shot was a webaddress that this guy made and is broadcasting channels

it's being broadcast out of pittsburg i think and it doesnt cost anything nor do you have to install anything http://ahhootv.com/ bad news is it has the same fox channels im watching at work

its great for other games thou if you dont live in pa like i do

Master Supreme
09-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Finally sundays looks brighter WOOOT to the start of Football baby, Go Broncos:rockon:

RunYouOver
09-09-2007, 09:51 AM
15 Minutes!!!!

jeremy_koenig
09-09-2007, 09:51 AM
BAH.

Hey, its up and running on the TVUplayer on channel 10018:rockon:

OaklandxxRaider
09-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Im gonna eat some BBQ, and watch the early games here at work. I cant wait to get this season going.

Elway
09-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Inactives:

RD - Andre HAll
CB - Karl Paymah
OT - Ryan Harris
TE - Stephen Alexander
WR - Brian Clark
DT - Antwon Burton
DE - Tim Crowder

And yes I am here! :rockon:

Nomad Broncofan
09-09-2007, 09:55 AM
GOOOO! BRONCOS! Shout out to biglenny! :beer: Here's to a good game and great season!

Elway
Let me add... I think I am gonna love my NFL TICKET!

Got my AC on, my dogs near me, a cool drink, and the Broncos on TV.

Today is a good day!

RunYouOver
Is Sopcast delayed a couple minutes or is it live feed?

rbk_bronco
09-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Is Sopcast delayed a couple minutes or is it live feed?

It's delayed like sometime 4 plays usually 2 I think.

jeremy_koenig
09-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Here we go!!!!! Couple minutes to kickoff:rockon::rockon:

crazybronco
09-09-2007, 09:59 AM
:rockon:yeah lets go broncos we go this wooo

Dream
The Sopcast Channel I'm on doesn't seem to be far behind. I'm so going over my bandwidth limit today. :rockon:

Hoserman117
Wooohoooooo Sopcast Is Working

Prodigal19
09-09-2007, 10:00 AM
awwww, why isnt it in HD?!!?

Magneto83
LETSGOBRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

WOOO WOOO WOO

WOULDNT IT BE SWEET IF HIXON RETURNS KICKOFF FOR TD TO START 07!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO
ADRENALINE IS PUMPING LIKE CRAZY:fight::fight::fight::

RunYouOver
The Sopcast Channel I'm on doesn't seem to be far behind. I'm so going over my bandwidth limit today. :rockon:

I need to decide if I should get it or just use NFL game center for updates.

Can SopCast ruin your computer with like spyware and that stuff?

bronco30
09-09-2007, 10:01 AM
looks rainy out there hang on to the ball boys.....

rbk_bronco
Game time!!!

RunYouOver
Five Minutes!!!!!

saltybuggah
09-09-2007, 10:02 AM
sooooooooooo who wants to work for me so i can get a beer and watch the game

*** do i hear crickets ***

Magneto83
09-09-2007, 10:02 AM
ENJOY THE GAME EVERYONE
LETS GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Elway
09-09-2007, 10:03 AM
ANd here we go!! WAHOO!!! :rockon:

Max Power
09-09-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm worried about our tackling.

Hallam Bronco
09-09-2007, 10:04 AM
its about to start and im so nervous!

Go Broncos!!:rockon:

RunYouOver
09-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Alright, only a short gain.

2-7

Elway
09-09-2007, 10:05 AM
1o yard rush, hmm that was not good. :fight:

Nomad Broncofan
I'm worried about our tackling.

Ditto.....!

RunYouOver
Can't let them get big runs like that....

rbk_bronco
Our Run D aint looking that bad.

Elway
5 yard rush by MArshawn Lynch. Come on D!

bronco30
09-09-2007, 10:06 AM
lets go d-line thats to much

RunYouOver
C'mon Broncos!!!

The Executioner
Something is awfully wrong with our run defense...

Elway
13 yrd rush by Losman...
28 yards rushing on 3 consecutive plays.

silkamilkamonic
Well, at least I should rack up the fantasy points with Marshawn Lynch today.

rbk_bronco
09-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Wow nvm that were looking bad.

qnpd
Wake up, D

Max Power
defense looks bad

bronco30
marchin right down our throats yikes...

RunYouOver
What's with the defense???

Come on!

Broncos724
No pressure...that looks familiar

rbk_bronco
Amon Gordon looked lost on that pass play to Parrish.

Den21-Bal19
09-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Let's go BRONCOS!!!!:rockon:

silkamilkamonic
Defense taking over right where they left off in preseason.

Why are people surprised?

qnpd
Go Williams!@#

Elway
Remember Follow The Coc

No Profanity.

Sack By Dj Williams!

Max Power
who says D.J. can't blitz?

The Executioner
DJ WILLIAMS looked like Shawne Merrimen there!

jb_edson81
That a baby DJ !!!

gindaorshaman
Sack!!!!!!!!

bronco30
yes dj we needed that sack bad

rbk_bronco
DJ is looking alot better than the pre season.

RunYouOver
09-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Yeah Dj!!!!

The_Roses_Thorn
It's not good that Dumervil is having to tackle so many players that far down the field. Though I do like that he's getting in on the plays even when they get to the second level.

rbk_bronco
Nice stop DJ is getting pressure I like that.

qnpd
Good morning, D

atl-bronco
That's what I like!!

DJ with the sack and tackle by Bly..:rockon:

Hallam Bronco
DJ with the sack!!!

saltybuggah
wtg d williams

get em bly

Broncosfreak_56
Good stop by the d.....

Ugh, horrible position.

The_Roses_Thorn
That was nice. Way to get a sack.

Hoserman117
09-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Nice sack DJ!! :rockon:

Elway
Looks like that sack saved the D. We were able to pressure the QB, I guess they didn't expect it, since we so rarely do it.

Bad starting field position for us.

rbk_bronco
Henry is gonna have to be big here were inside our 1 I think.

jb_edson81
Typical starting on the 1 inch line......

The_Roses_Thorn
Good pressure there at the end of the drive.

Broncos724
Hey, it's the revenge of the bend-but-don't-break defense!

haha :)

Nomad Broncofan
Ouch! What a way to start on the 6 in line!:eek: Good Luck JC and TH!

saltybuggah
hmmmm 99 yard bomb anyone :rockon:

bronco30
lookin like last year starting w/ crap field position

bjoli198
dammit, denver starts inside the 1 yard line, but i really like how Elvis Dumervil started this game :fight:

silkamilkamonic
Let's go Denver. Just give Saurbraun some room to punt.....

Hoserman117
Nice stop D :D

And man tons of pressure on that last pass

Broncos724
09-09-2007, 10:11 AM
This happens to us at least 5 times a game it seems :sad:

saltybuggah
lookin like last year starting w/ crap field position

its better than giving up a td on the 1st drive to start the year

ill take the ball anyday

RunYouOver
At least the didn't score...yet.

rbk_bronco
I think we should throw a play action at them here or a quick slant.

Hemingford
The 'D' just threw the switch. Those blitzes were in response to evaluating the previous 8 plays.

Now were on.

TheComeBackKid
09-09-2007, 10:12 AM
D.j.! D.j.! D.j.!

BroncFanInPA
Great way to start the season, with a 99 yard TD drive :beer:

DrunkPanda
loved that call on third and 24 :rockon:

jeremy_koenig
its ok guys............just let Henry run it down there throats:fight:

rbk_bronco
Sapp FB dive 1 yard gain.

Hoserman117
I thought i saw that punt hit a dudes foot at the 5 or 6 yard line... crap...

rbk_bronco
Henry option play sick jsut sick.

Elway
09-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Good play by running the option!! 32 yards!

silkamilkamonic
Option???

Sweet!!!

Dream
Fantasic job of block-shedding on the behalf of Williams to out muscle Lynch and get to Losman. Nice looking pressure on that last screen, and a nice tackle by Bly to get the job done.

Run defense still a little worrisome. No gain, 10 yards, 3 yards, 8 yards, no gain. . . that's just too inconsistent for my liking.

Moorman proving why he's one of the best in the league, that was a sick punt.

The Executioner
What a sick play!!! LALALAALALALALA!

atl-bronco
OMG!!!!

The Option!!!!!

gindaorshaman
Ha Ha Ha!! What an awesome play!

RunYouOver
What A Start For Travis!!!!

Snk16
Wow, that's am amazing play. Creative. :beer:

saltybuggah
looks like henry found his home

Magneto83
Nice Henry 33yds!!!!!!!!!

rbk_bronco
33 yard gain. and then Henry slipped for a loss of 3

bronco30
oh baby what a play yessssss...oh now went back crap

Broncos724
09-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Holy crap is this a college game??? lol

jeremy_koenig
wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo:rockon:

ruffryder7447
Was that a planned option? I love it!!

rbk_bronco
Wow another loss. let get that play action going.

DrunkPanda
*** they ran an option? :O

silkamilkamonic
Geez.

Defense getting penetration on almost every play.

Fix the oline.

RunYouOver
We could use this third down....

Hoserman117
09-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Damn!! A little worried with cutler throwing those blocks... but DANG!!

rbk_bronco
Wow that looked terrible.

Hallam Bronco
that was a great call!

cutler kept on blocking downfield as well

Elway
What a bad call... Shovel pass with no one there.... :confused:

RunYouOver
That's a waste of momentum...

rbk_bronco
Punt Return TD Parrish...

gindaorshaman
09-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Ok so What is is garbage?

Elway
:eek: Punt return for a TD.. way to go Special teams.

AdamantiumBronco
wow, nice cutler

Hoserman117
What was that??

Come on shanny... stop trying to be tricky. That kinda irritates me. Lets play some real football and use our receivers :rolleyes:

Snk16
Holy crap...that sucks bigtime. 7-0 Buffalo.

rbk_bronco
We need to kick the ball away form that guy

SBboundBRONCOS
Geez.

Defense getting penetration on almost every play.

Fix the oline.

but nobody can get around 1000 pound linemen hahaha, but man this weather is gonna be tough to deal with, just get settled down nad we should be fine

however i think we are gonna have to open

noooooooo

RunYouOver
09-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Tackling, anyone?

bronco30
ah yes r gr8 special teams strikes again....

AdamantiumBronco
wow, we look really bad.

Return of Lava
What the heck is going on today?

Hoserman117
Ugh... you've got tbe kidding

jeremy_koenig
well at least the defense didnt give up the TD. jesus christ:sad:

DrunkPanda
that was a great play by our special teams

biglenny
09-09-2007, 10:18 AM
oh oh that wasnt good :sad:

bjoli198
when I coached,youth football, I allways told my punters to kick out of bounds to avoid things like that. itīs pointless waisting energy on punts when you can kick out of bounds for no return :coffee:

SBboundBRONCOS
go dang that sucked, punts make me so nervous all the time . . . i hat e them

rbk_bronco
We need to look better this drive.

MarvinWillis
woah what a bad cover on the punt

Return of Lava
wow, we look really bad.

Told yall we should have paid more attention in preseason, instead of brshing it off like "oh its just preseason"

We still got time to correct this problem though, keep the faith.

Den21-Bal19
Not so special teams have forgotten the season's started :ugh:

I_Only_Like_Jay
At least I'm not the only one wondering what the HECK. We should have put out a red carpet for that guy.

Hallam Bronco
seems our special teams tackling hasn't improved at all in the offseason. i thought it would have been at least a bit improved.

jb_edson81
Well at least it's early in the 1st, but this game is starting to look like our last two season openers......

BroncFanIN
09-09-2007, 10:19 AM
:ugh:

Settle down Broncos...settle down....

Decent return by Hixon!

AussieBronco9
The special teams touchdown is frustrating, but those things will happen.

I was worried watching the preseason about an unhealthy reliance on Henry from Shanahan. There is no way he would have made a first down on that last drive. Bad play-calling Shanahan, let the kid throw the ball.

rbk_bronco
Nice return by Hixon 31 yards.

Elway
What the heck is going on today?

Hopefully not the start of a repeat of our last two opening day fiascos. :sad:

silkamilkamonic
Remember guys, Denver sucks the first game of the season.

Losing this, or playing poorly, or both, wouldn't surprise me.

Can Denver rent a coach for the first game to get DEnver ready for the season, because Shanahan is lousy at that.

Return of Lava
09-09-2007, 10:20 AM
I think I'm gonna like Hixon as our returner by the way

I_Only_Like_Jay
Well at least it's early in the 1st, but this game is starting to look like our last two season openers......

Do I wanna know what that means?

rbk_bronco
I want to see some play action this drive Buffla is coming up to the line.

Dream
At least Hixon gives us a nice return to rebound after the last performance. Just poor pursuit by the gunners, and it looked like one of them slipped. This offensive line has to do a better job than they are doing. That option was all misdirection and that's the only reason it gained big yards.

MarvinWillis
09-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Domenik Hixon look like he actually can return punts:rockon:

Hallam Bronco
pretty decent return by Hixon though

The_Roses_Thorn
At least Hixon looked good on special teams... our coverage on the other hand...

ShadeofBlue
We'll be fine. The sky isn't falling. On the flip side, nice return by Hixon. Lets see how we change it up this time.

rbk_bronco
That a ncie run by Henry 5 yards.

SBboundBRONCOS
09-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Do I wanna know what that means?

no you dont :sad:

i think we need to open up the run with some screens, and more passes, if they plan on stopping the run all day then we have to throw:rockon:

TheMastermind
ok here we go.....

an 8 minute time consuming drive.....

lets get those fat guys tired!

rbk_bronco
Nice pas and catch by Walker.

Hoserman117
I'm gonna go watch some of the Jax game.. be back in like 10 mins. Bleh.

BroncFanIN
Nice catch by Walker :beer:

Elway
09-09-2007, 10:23 AM
At least I'm not the only one wondering what the HECK. We should have put out a red carpet for that guy.

LOL @ Heck. nice use. :D

rbk_bronco
I like to see Smith over there on the sidelines, what a great guy.

imh
Broncos will win this game. Looking good this drive! :fight:

MarvinWillis
09-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Nice Catch Walker

SBboundBRONCOS
i love how calm jay is . . . people can say all day he doesnt have enough energy but i love how relaxed he is

it puts me more at ease at least

good pass to javon too

The_Roses_Thorn
Never want to see and injury. I hope Ko Simpson is alright.

skte1ement
as long as we dont make giving up returns like that we are still in good shape. There offense hasn't ran over us and our offense hasn't had a chance to show its true potential when we were pinned at our own 1. That kind of restricts the play calling. Lets see what happens.

GO DENVER!!!!!!!!!!

Return of Lava
Seems like more injuries happening this year

RunYouOver
09-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Our offense is looking like it has a lot of potential.

Good pass from Cutler, and Henry's shown potential with a long run.

rbk_bronco
Simpson is out, that could be bad for the Bills.

Hoserman117
Nevermind I can't not know what's going on haha i'm back

Dream
09-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Ah, I hate seeing players get hurt, especially a nice buck like Ko. Hopefully he'll be fine. Buffalo did the right thing and got their tandem two years ago in the draft. That's going to be a good duo for years to come.