PDA

View Full Version : NE looks scary good!

Nomad Broncofan
09-17-2007, 06:43 AM
Regardless of the cheating and scandals, the NE Pats look like a well-oiled machine and it's only the beginning of the season, my hats off to them. Les Welker and Moss were a great pickups for the team. But beating a divisional rival (* next to that game, but they would of smoked the Jets anyway) and taking an SD team behind the woodshed and beating them silly. I don't know if SD is that bad or NE that good. If NE keeps this up they are going to be hard to beat this year and they don't have Rodney Harrison back there:eek:.

honestpatsfan
09-17-2007, 06:55 AM
Regardless of the cheating and scandals, the NE Pats look like a well-oiled machine and it's only the beginning of the season, my hats off to them. Les Welker and Moss were a great pickups for the team. But beating a divisional rival (* next to that game, but they would of smoked the Jets anyway) and taking an SD team behind the woodshed and beating them silly. I don't know if SD is that bad or NE that good. If NE keeps this up they are going to be hard to beat this year and they don't have Rodney Harrison back there:eek:.

Freakin' Moss cost us a 31-0 halftime lead with his tipped ball crap. We don't need that type of bush league play on our team- want to trade, Denver? Please take this guy off our hands. Instead of beating teams by 30 we're beating them by 24 and this guy is holding us back. And don't even get me started on Tom Brady. That little punk calls himself an NFL QB and then he goes out and completes 80 percent of his passes when anybody with a heartbeat could complete 85% against SD's defense.

They are cheaters. They are cheating us fans out of convincing wins and I can't take it much longer. Belichick, Brady, all of 'em....they can take a hike for all I care....move to St. Louis like you were supposed to 13 years ago. Stop torturing my life with your pathetic excuse for a football team. Let teams like Denver win the Super Bowl. Teams that are a rabbit's foot away from 0-2. That is what the league should be about.

Corndog
09-17-2007, 06:59 AM
Well they were loaded before the cheating scandal,now they are ticked off to go along with the talent.This team is going to be hard to beat if they carry this emotion thru the whole season.This could be the best team to hit the NFL in many years.When Seymour and Harrison get back,there D even gets better.Scarry is right.

Nomad Broncofan
09-17-2007, 07:10 AM
Freakin' Moss cost us a 31-0 halftime lead with his tipped ball crap. We don't need that type of bush league play on our team- want to trade, Denver? Please take this guy off our hands. Instead of beating teams by 30 we're beating them by 24 and this guy is holding us back. And don't even get me started on Tom Brady. That little punk calls himself an NFL QB and then he goes out and completes 80 percent of his passes when anybody with a heartbeat could complete 85% against SD's defense.

They are cheaters. They are cheating us fans out of convincing wins and I can't take it much longer. Belichick, Brady, all of 'em....they can take a hike for all I care....move to St. Louis like you were supposed to 13 years ago. Stop torturing my life with your pathetic excuse for a football team. Let teams like Denver win the Super Bowl. Teams that are a rabbit's foot away from 0-2. That is what the league should be about.

Fella, I was recognizing the Pats for a great job they did. What ever you are saying is jibberish and I don't know if you are still sauced up but this thread isn't meant for smack so please delete your post or maybe a mod can do it. They did an outstanding job against our divisional foe and I wanted to say thanks. I have no hatred for NE and I think they play great football same as Indy. I'm a BRONCOS fan but also a football fan.

honestpatsfan
09-17-2007, 07:17 AM
Fella, I was recognizing the Pats for a great job they did. What ever you are saying is jibberish and I don't know if you are still sauced up but this thread isn't meant for smack so please delete your post or maybe a mod can do it. They did an outstanding job against our divisional foe and I wanted to say thanks. I have no hatred for NE and I think they play great football same as Indy. I'm a BRONCOS fan but also a football fan.

C'mon bro, gotta give me some slack for a tongue-in-cheek post, I'm the enemy here! Life is not easy for a Pats fan in Broncomania!

I do thank you for your comments and forgive me for trying to have a lil fun.

:salute:

Giveemlove
09-17-2007, 07:17 AM

Don't worry about it Nomad, he doesn't take compliments well. I guess arrogance comes into play.

Back on the subject. It hurt cheering for the Patriots last night. They really did look good. It's going to be a long year for the teams in that division. They are definately playing with a purpose. Nice win Patriots.

honestpatsfan
09-17-2007, 07:31 AM
Don't worry about it Nomad, he doesn't take compliments well. I guess arrogance comes into play.

Look who's jumping on MY posts this morning! Funny you would mention compliments since you are closer to finding Osama than you've ever been in handing some compliments my way. Arrogance has come into play, and it's in the form of GEM.

Glad we made you feel all dirty inside with our performance. :D

Giveemlove
09-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Look who's jumping on MY posts this morning! Funny you would mention compliments since you are closer to finding Osama than you've ever been in handing some compliments my way. Arrogance has come into play, and it's in the form of GEM.

Glad we made you feel all dirty inside with our performance. :D

Again, take a compliment. Wowsa. Your team looked real good last night.

Take it or leave it. Does it always have to be pit for pat with you?

Again....done with the thread.

honestpatsfan
09-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Again....done with the thread.

See you at the next one I post in!

tsiguy96
09-17-2007, 12:57 PM
C'mon bro, gotta give me some slack for a tongue-in-cheek post, I'm the enemy here! Life is not easy for a Pats fan in Broncomania!

I do thank you for your comments and forgive me for trying to have a lil fun.

:salute:

then go away, this is BRONCOmania after all, not patsfanatabroncosmessageboardmania

PatsCrowEater
09-17-2007, 01:04 PM

Back on the subject. It hurt cheering for the Patriots last night. They really did look good. It's going to be a long year for the teams in that division. They are definately playing with a purpose. Nice win Patriots.

You were cheering for NE?

:rockon:

troylightfoot
09-17-2007, 01:29 PM
of course we cheered for NE. You crushed the Dolts! anytime the chargers get beat is it great but to get destroyed? that was awesome. Good job.:salute:

Giveemlove
09-17-2007, 01:46 PM
You were cheering for NE?

:rockon:

Well....duh!! They were playing one of our division rivals!! :laugh: Plus I have a few of them on my ff teams. ;) :laugh:

Elway
09-17-2007, 02:18 PM
As The Forum States:

this Is Other Nfl Teams

Not The Smack Section, Let's Please Refrain From That Any Further In This Thread.

Thank You

Emancipator
09-17-2007, 02:40 PM
I've said it a little less than a hundred times that Randy Moss is the most dangerous and talented WR in the NFL.

No one can stop a healthy Randy Moss.

MasterShake
09-17-2007, 06:29 PM
A Vampire=Scary.

Ice-cream=Good

A Vampire offering you ice cream= SCARY GOOD!

Hate to say it, but early on I agree. The Pats are the team to measure against this season. Too bad we don't play them until they come here for the AFC championship. Oh well, I can wait to whoop them!:D

crazybronco
09-17-2007, 07:26 PM
okay im not sayin that the chargers secondary are crap or even bad but they arnt # 1 or even top 5 i think that helps the pats also the pats stoped the chargers #1 and pretty much only treat LT yes i know the have gates but stopping lt complete makes the chargers crap, which tired out there d cuz the off was not on the field that long just my :2cents:

DevilSpawn
09-17-2007, 07:30 PM
They can go 13-3, with losses to the Colts, Ravens and Dallas. If they go 14-0, they can lose to the Dolphins at home or the Giants. If they lose more than three games and/or don't make the Championship game, they underachieved.

Plus, they haven't seen a consistent pass rush yet.

By the way, Vampires with ice cream and a factory sealed Hustler Magazine: Seductively Scary Good. :eek:

Corndog
09-17-2007, 08:04 PM
I've said it a little less than a hundred times that Randy Moss is the most dangerous and talented WR in the NFL.

No one can stop a healthy Randy Moss.

Agreed,and now he's even running inside slants.He is deceivingly fast.He doesn't even to seem to be running that hard,and he's blowing by people.Yet,when he needs another gear to catch a pass,he's got it available.I think it was the Oakland coach that said his legs were shot.Right!

MNPatsFan
09-17-2007, 08:19 PM
okay im not sayin that the chargers secondary are crap or even bad but they arnt # 1 or even top 5 i think that helps the pats also the pats stoped the chargers #1 and pretty much only treat LT yes i know the have gates but stopping lt complete makes the chargers crap, which tired out there d cuz the off was not on the field that long just my :2cents:That may be, but I will be very interested to see how well the Broncos shut down LT, Gates, Rivers, etc. in their two games against the Chargers because it is my understanding that the Broncos D has not stopped the run very well or successfully in either of their first two games.:rolleyes: