PDA

View Full Version : griffen is too small

Dub-DeuceKnight
04-17-2004, 10:05 PM
Although many of you think size doesn't matter i have to disagree, griffin is a good back and earl boykins is a good point gaurd but they aren't good enough to start. Like i said he is a good back but his size prevents him from being a first tier running back the broncos need. His size will prevent him from getting the carries the team needs from him in a game (15-20 vs. 25-30). And i dont like the idea of constantly rotating backs in and out. It is also a liabllity because he has more chance of getting injured. we should have signed duce staley when we had the chance. but for now i dont know, i agree with most that jackson may not be very good. The whole situation is a mess.

EddyMac87
04-18-2004, 08:17 AM
how much was portis when he came into the nfl? 195 pounds

how much is griffen now? 195 pounds

FrankTheTank_89
04-23-2004, 09:06 AM
Dude he will be fine. I played left outside linebacker and im only 114 lbs. And I was always starting for my highschool. Also I played as a running back. He will have some time to grow and get stronger. He can geterdone.

Dub-DeuceKnight
04-23-2004, 09:26 AM
Frank you are 114 lbs and you played LB and RB for a high school team? thats cool man you must be strong as fcuk. How much do you bench? squat? and clean?
I am 155 lbs and i play safety for my highschool team I am projected to start on JV but I will probably move up when season comes.
I know this is kind of off topic, but no one replies to this thread anyway.

broncosbeast
04-30-2004, 06:12 AM
Proportionally, Griffin is bigger per inch of height than a lot of running backs. He is more compact and there is less of him to hit.

bronco jock
04-30-2004, 06:15 AM
griff is big enough and skilled enough that he has made it this far. so smoke it baby.

B4Bronco80
05-05-2004, 06:37 AM
We all know Q will do good, he might not be a 5.5 ypc type of RB but I bet he'll get in the endzone.