PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Relax, I Feel Sorry For KC And Here Is Why

Tellway
12-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Let me get this out of the way first. I don't care if you like my posts. It doesn't matter to me, however, we are all part of the bronco family of fans, so lets keep the name calling out of it. As you know, I don't play games with that unacceptable behavior anymore.

Now Sports fans, lets get to that game analysis you have all been clamoring for. Here are the reasons, and I have numbered them for clarity and your own reading enjoyment...

1. Those dirt bag Chiefs are on a 5 game losing streak, and if they think, for one second, or even the amount of time it takes Bellicheat's zoom lense on his video camera to auto focus, that they can come into our house and break that Losing streak...they got another thing coming. Those scrubs havn't won a game at our House in there last 6 feeble attempts.

2.Jared Allen gets knocked on his keester by our horse during a freak pre game warm up collision, and is out for the game. Plus we double him all day, and squelch his lame efforts for most sacks in the nfl this year. We game plan around the guy so much this week, that his ears are buning so hot, he can only wear his helmet for short periods of time!:salute:

3. Those sissies have been outscored 81-32 in the second half this year. That is a simple case of inefficient conditioning. Couple that with Mile High-high altitude magic, and we run away with it in the second half.

4.We've won 9 of 13 of the last regular season meetings at Mile High. This game is a shoe in, and you will soon see what I see so clearly. Enjoy!:salute:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-06-2007, 03:04 PM
:laugh:

Here we go again.

btw: I have actually been waiting for this post and was wondering if you were on strike. :eek:

OrAnGe WiLk
12-06-2007, 03:05 PM
You had me worried Tellway, I was looking for you earlier.

Now I feel sorry for the Chefs :salute:

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-06-2007, 03:06 PM
So no comment on last weeks thread huh?:coffee:

jazzbodog
12-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Do you still feel sorry for the Raiders?

jcdavey
12-06-2007, 03:28 PM
i can't believe the chefs are about to lose not only 6 in a row, but back to back to back to back afc west divisional games...that is amazing.

this is probably , if it hasn't already occured, the game that gets herm edwards fired

i see a return to schottenheimer in kc in 08 , he's almost got to go there cause donnie's there and the chefs are rebuilding.

showtime24
12-06-2007, 03:30 PM
Thank you for being positive :salute::salute: CP

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
:laugh: @ your sig JcDavey.
I like that movie btw.

And I'm more shocked at how the Chiefs keep losing home games. Packers, Broncos, Raiders, Chargers.

Pretty crazy. :eek:

OrAnGe WiLk
Do you still feel sorry for the Raiders?

I do, after all they are still the raiders

saltybuggah
12-06-2007, 03:39 PM
please denver fans

get tellway a weekly article in all denver newspapers

we need to get together and make this happen

tellway your weekly tales are a treat :rockon:

continue on with your posts

jcdavey
12-06-2007, 03:41 PM
:laugh: @ your sig JcDavey.
I like that movie btw.

And I'm more shocked at how the Chiefs keep losing home games. Packers, Broncos, Raiders, Chargers.

Pretty crazy. :eek:yeah, they lost to oak den and sd in a row, all at home right? that is just insane

i can't recall that ever happening to an afc west team but i'm sure it has, probably happened to sd

still, that's crazy , especially in a year when the afc west is so bad all around

PowderAddict
12-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Down down down, chefís are going down!

I donít feel sorry for the chefís at all. The reason they have had such a bad time playing Denver lately is because they have Eddie Quitterson on their roster. Cosmic Karma forbids the chefís from having success against the Broncos with that loser on their roster!!

JohnElwayAce07
12-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Lets not jynx it. Remember how we thought we would destroy the raiders? Shhh...it'll be a good, and CLOSE game, probably by another magical field goal.

jazzbodog
12-06-2007, 03:55 PM
I do, after all they are still the raiders

True, they are...good point.

P.S. I love Bull Terriers. Superb dogs. Ours is named "Madie".

Bronco_Armada
12-06-2007, 03:59 PM
This thread will make us lose...... :(

Someone counter it with a

I feel sorry for the broncos and here is why thread!

Tellway
12-06-2007, 04:02 PM
i can't believe the chefs are about to lose not only 6 in a row, but back to back to back to back afc west divisional games...that is amazing.

this is probably , if it hasn't already occured, the game that gets herm edwards fired

i see a return to schottenheimer in kc in 08 , he's almost got to go there cause donnie's there and the chefs are rebuilding.

You it talking crazy and I likes it!:salute:

Tellway
12-06-2007, 04:03 PM
You had me worried Tellway, I was looking for you earlier.

Now I feel sorry for the Chefs :salute:

Oh yes my brother, oh yes!:salute:

Tellway
12-06-2007, 04:04 PM
please denver fans

get tellway a weekly article in all denver newspapers

we need to get together and make this happen

tellway your weekly tales are a treat :rockon:

continue on with your posts

You is really talkin CRAZY, and I LIKES IT!:salute:

Tellway
12-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Thank you for being positive :salute::salute: CP

Nice display of YOUR solid FANHOOD!:salute:

Broncofan1990
12-06-2007, 04:22 PM
ok tellway i give in all though we have been doing really bad lately i will say you have been really positive

good job!

RaiderHater9899
12-06-2007, 05:16 PM
I was starting worry about you. Glad to see your optimism is still strong. It helps to keep mine strong.
:salute:

Lets go get KC!!! :rockon:

Tellway
12-06-2007, 05:53 PM
ok tellway i give in all though we have been doing really bad lately i will say you have been really positive

good job!

That is how we roll in Bronco Country. A+ for your fanhood!:salute:

Tellway
12-06-2007, 05:53 PM
I was starting worry about you. Glad to see your is still strong. It helps to keep mine strong.
:salute:

Lets go get KC!!! :rockon:

Our Bronco spirit is indeed indestructable!:salute:

PSUbroncofan
12-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Our Bronco spirit is indeed indestructable!:salute:

That is what I like to hear! The season is not over yet so lets keep fighting :fight: and play till the end!

BaileyTheBest
12-06-2007, 06:57 PM
I admire your optimism! :salute:

I only wish I could be so optimistic. :(

Tellway
12-06-2007, 10:37 PM
I admire your optimism! :salute:

I only wish I could be so optimistic. :(

Stick close to these sweet power threads of mine and your fanhood will reach amazing heights!:salute:

Tellway
12-06-2007, 10:38 PM
That is what I like to hear! The season is not over yet so lets keep fighting :fight: and play till the end!

Looky Here! We got another solid case of Bronco Fanhood. You get the salute partner!:salute:

Tellway
12-06-2007, 10:52 PM
:laugh:

Here we go again.

btw: I have actually been waiting for this post and was wondering if you were on strike. :eek:

You have been waiting like thousands of other hardcore fans for this sweet power fanhood post. No doubt the believers will eventually outweigh the doubters very soon now, and the team will feel those winning mental vibrations, and, and, and, almost done with the sentence now...and translate those winning mental vibrations into touchdowns in the RED ZONE!:salute:

Deltagbear
12-07-2007, 12:04 AM
We need to come oout of the gate firing and for 60 minutes play the meanest, toughest smash em in da mouth football! We need to destroy the chiefs not just win...we need to crush their spirit!

Kill em Broncos!:salute:

Tellway
12-07-2007, 01:29 AM
We need to come oout of the gate firing and for 60 minutes play the meanest, toughest smash em in da mouth football! We need to destroy the chiefs not just win...we need to crush their spirit!

Kill em Broncos!:salute:

You is coming on strong for the fanhood of the month winner! Keep charging, cuz you are in the running!:salute: