PDA

View Full Version : Al Wilson will annihilate any thing in his way

al_wilson_fan
09-18-2003, 01:04 PM
I've decided Al Wilson will annihilate every running back in his way this year. Watching Big Al crush Ricky Williams last year was the single greatest event I've ever seen in my life. All I saw was dreadlocks and cleats in the air. Al ended the season with 199 tackles. Are you kidding me? The league is going to have to put a stat in the books for decapitations, because Charlie Gardner and Priest Holmes are about to become victims. I'm a sincere Bronco enthusiast and Al Wilson plays with the passion and intensity that the fans and people of Denver deserve! GO BRONCOS!

jeff53536
09-18-2003, 03:09 PM
You're right about Al Wilson being a great defender, but don't ever forget about the likes of, Lyle Alzado, Randy Gradishar,Tom Jackson,Louis Wright,Simon Fletcher, Karl Mecklenburg,or Steve Atwater to mention a few. All were great Broncos. The greatest can be up for debate but I'm sure glad to have had these guys on our side.

al_wilson_fan
09-18-2003, 05:05 PM
jeff, you're right. Meck, Rulon Jones, Tom Jackson, Alzado, Atwater and Gradishar were awesome players. I guess I'm just excited to see some intensity in our defense again. I love the thought of our opposition's running backs looking at game film and quivering in fear of Big Al. Did you see the hit Al had to stop LaDamian on Third and Goal? Awesome, with exception to Ray Lewis, Al's the best linebacker in the league. Maybe he's better than Ray, because you don't have to worry about any off the field incidents. Also, he's a class act. When heckled by San Diego fans last week, the boos went to cheers as he turned around and flashed a peace sign with a smile! Way to go Al!

damasta81
10-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Al Wilson is one bad mofo! That hit on R. Williams was possibly the greatest hit I have ever seen! He also wasted ladainian a couple weeks ago at the goal line. Oh yeah, that hit on Olandis last week was really cool too. Al Wilson is the most underrated LB in the NFL. I think he is better than Urlacher, Ray Lewis, and Zach Thomas. Al is unstoppable. the Broncs better gime him a new deal because he is a free agent after this year. I would hate to see him go. If Al leaves, Im going with him. Just kidding. I met him at Fan Fair and got his autograph on a rookie card. I talked to him about his hit on Ricky. It made him laugh. He thought it was an awesome hit too. Go BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!

AsianOrange
10-03-2003, 07:10 AM
I remember that hit last season, Ricky didn't know what hit him!

I think there's a very good chance he will return to the Broncos.

1broncosfan
10-05-2003, 07:14 AM
Al Wilson kicks ass! He will be hard to stop!! GO BRONCOS!

-ToNy-

RunByDesign
10-30-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by CrazyAsian
I remember that hit last season, Ricky didn't know what hit him!

Add another one to the highlight reel courtesy of Todd Heap.

Return of Lava
11-01-2003, 01:41 PM
who wants to be in the next poster?

RunByDesign
11-01-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Return of Lava
who wants to be in the next poster?

I'm guessing...Tom Brady?

Fat Joe
11-10-2003, 01:41 AM
We should get Ray Lewis. =D

Elway
11-11-2003, 08:28 PM
Al has been awesome this year, hopefully the team will kepp him around instead of letting him get away.

AsianOrange
11-11-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Fat Joe
We should get Ray Lewis. =D

Ha! I can't believe in the 97 draft we could have picked him up instead of John Mobley!

BUT.....I have no regrets...Mobley got us 2 Super Bowl wins.

Return of Lava
11-19-2003, 12:32 AM
wilson is ray lewis without the passing defense.