sell

Buy or sell
Broncos will draft a pure fullback

buy

Broncos will draft Kenny Phillips.

Rollo
01-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Buy

The Raiders get Darren McFadden (PLEASE NO)

JvDub95
01-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Buy

The Raiders get Darren McFadden (PLEASE NO)

Buy, unfortunately

Buy/Sell - Both Henry and Walker are gone before next season

Max Power
01-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Buy, unfortunately

Buy/Sell - Both Henry and Walker are gone before next season

Buy - both are expensive dead weight

Buy/Sell - Denver trades up in the 1st round?

JvDub95
01-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Buy - both are expensive dead weight

Buy/Sell - Denver trades up in the 1st round?

Buy- I think they try to shoot for Glenn Dorsey or Jake Long

Buy/Sell - Marshall repeats with another 100+ reception season

BroncoKazuki
01-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Buy

Buy/Sell - we dont trade up and do a BAP for our number 12th pick and trade Javon and Foxworth for a 3rd and extra 4th.

Max Power
01-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Buy

Buy/Sell - we dont trade up and do a BAP for our number 12th pick and trade Javon and Foxworth for a 3rd and extra 4th.

Sell - Although I like the trade, I don't think we'll trade them both and if we do we won't get that much. Also, moving around especially at the top of the draft is Shanahan's thing so I doubt we'll end up picking where we currently are.

Buy/Sell - We sign at least one higher-priced FA?

Theonlymember
01-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Sell - Shanny's new attitude is that FA's have "holes"

Buy or Sell - Broncos draft an o-lineman in the first 4 rounds.

BroncoKazuki
01-14-2008, 05:12 PM
Sell - Shanny's new attitude is that FA's have "holes"

Buy or Sell - Broncos draft an o-lineman in the first 4 rounds.

Sell- next year will have some interesting O-line men.

Buy/sell - if Mendenhall falls out of the top 20 will we trade down for 2 1st round picks to get him and another DT with our number 12.

elwayfan805
01-14-2008, 05:22 PM
sell-only way we can do that is if its dallas i i think they could get higher then 12

buy/sell the broncos getting a good FA offensive lineman

mojo0730
01-14-2008, 06:30 PM
sell-only way we can do that is if its dallas i i think they could get higher then 12

buy/sell the broncos getting a good FA offensive lineman

Sell - Shanahan seems confident going into next season with a healthy Nalen and Hamilton returning to action. He'll bring in a FA offensive lineman - but it won't be a 'good' one, IMO.

Buy/Sell - The Broncos will use their first pick on a defensive player.

BroncoKazuki
01-14-2008, 08:52 PM
Sell - Shanahan seems confident going into next season with a healthy Nalen and Hamilton returning to action. He'll bring in a FA offensive lineman - but it won't be a 'good' one, IMO.

Buy/Sell - The Broncos will use their first pick on a defensive player.

Sell - as much people will hate getting a Defensive player at 12, will either be a reach or there wont be real strong contenders that fit our scheme.

Buy/sell - Shanahan will bet our number 12 on a franchise back

Kon
01-14-2008, 09:05 PM
Sell - as much people will hate getting a Defensive player at 12, will either be a reach or there wont be real strong contenders that fit our scheme.

Buy/sell - Shanahan will bet our number 12 on a franchise back

Buy - As much as I don't want it to happen, it seemed it may, due to the conference.

Buy/Sell - We pick up Ken Hamlin or another good safety in FA

crazybronco
01-14-2008, 09:27 PM
buy we need a freh new safety
buy or sell
broncos dont take any huge FA money wise

mojo0730
01-14-2008, 09:43 PM
buy we need a freh new safety
buy or sell
broncos dont take any huge FA money wise

Buy - they have a solid core of young talent that will only get better, and the free agent market this season is slim pickings. The biggest money I see them spending is on WR, and even then, it won't be as much as we may have spent in the past.

Buy/Sell - The Broncos move DJ back to the weakside and find a new MLB in the draft or free agency.

kratos_godofwar
01-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Buy - they have a solid core of young talent that will only get better, and the free agent market this season is slim pickings. The biggest money I see them spending is on WR, and even then, it won't be as much as we may have spent in the past.

Buy/Sell - The Broncos move DJ back to the weakside and find a new MLB in the draft or free agency.

buy: Mike has said that moving DJ back to the outside is ideal. I'm sure they will go looking for a MLB in FA/Trade.

Buy/Sell:
Denver taking Malcom Kelly if he's there at 12 and all other options have been taken. And with Javon traded away/released.

jlhawkins9
01-14-2008, 11:27 PM
buy: Mike has said that moving DJ back to the outside is ideal. I'm sure they will go looking for a MLB in FA/Trade.

Buy/Sell:
Denver taking Malcom Kelly if he's there at 12 and all other options have been taken. And with Javon traded away/released.

Sell- Shanny has seen too many bust with 1st rd wr.

Buy/Sell 1 if not more of these Lions will be Broncos next year. Williams Rogers or Bailey

mojo0730
01-15-2008, 08:05 AM
Sell- Shanny has seen too many bust with 1st rd wr.

Buy/Sell 1 if not more of these Lions will be Broncos next year. Williams Rogers or Bailey

Sell - I don't think the Broncos will make that kind of splash in the free agency/trade market.

Buy/Sell - The Broncos will wind up with about 9 or 10 picks in this year's draft.

elevation INC
01-15-2008, 08:19 AM
BUY= S Gibril Wilson

Sell= our 1sr rd pick

buy/sell= we end up with 8 plus draft picks

jrfernan
01-15-2008, 09:48 AM
Buy

I say we do EXACTLY THAT! We can get Ellis by doing that and he's worth more than JWalker and Foxworth COMBINED. Both are stiffs. Foxy is not an NFL calibre player and Javon is a "has been".

In that scenario we are trading TWO players for ONE; basically. The move up the first round doesn't count against us. (Well, not true entirely. It will cost us some cash up front and POSSIBLE salary cap issues if Elliis is a bust or gets hurt badly. But, welcome to the draft! It's a gamble and it always has been).

Keep in mind that we lost a pick for Marcus Thomas and some will say that was not smart. But, he's pretty good and I believe the deal worked out in our favor.

Of course, wether the other team(s) will accept is ANOTHER issue. I say they WON'T and we'd need to package a THIRD PLAYER.

The following equation balances out PERFECTLY, albeit in our favor! LOL! :D

Javon + Foxy = Sedrick

I like the Math.

LarryDean
01-15-2008, 10:00 AM
Buy or Sell
RB James Davis, Clemson 3-4th round pick.

Buy or Sell
S Jamar Adams, SS, Michigan 3-4th round pick

Buy or Sell
S Eric Brock, SS, Auburn 5th round pick.

Buy or Sell
Lavelle Hawkins, California 4th round pick.

kratos_godofwar
01-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Buy or Sell
RB James Davis, Clemson 3-4th round pick.

sell, he should be a 2nd rounder. The combine will push his value up.

Buy or Sell
S Jamar Adams, SS, Michigan 3-4th round pick

Buy

Buy or Sell
S Eric Brock, SS, Auburn 5th round pick.

Buy

Buy or Sell
Lavelle Hawkins, California 4th round pick.
sell, his talents will improve his stocks and should be a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

Buy/Sell:
Mike Hart being a Denver Broncos, 4th round pick.

Buy/Sell:
Rod Smith being Receivers coach this year or next year.

LarryDean
04-04-2008, 06:52 PM
OLB -Jordon Dizon, Colorado as a 5th round pick ?

OLB-Jordon Dizon as someone you would draft ?