PDA

View Full Version : Gregg Williams Released!

Bronco in UT
01-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Just saw it on Espn News Alert, we need to be swift and pick him up as our defensive coordinator. Get Slowik the hell out of here! Get him Shanny

lancane
01-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Just saw it on Espn News Alert, we need to be swift and pick him up as our defensive coordinator. Get Slowik the hell out of here! Get him Shanny

Will not happen, so best to learn to deal with it! :coffee:

JAY6
01-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Please Shanny do this help our defense PLEASE!!!

Schism
01-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Wouldn't it just be Bates all over again though?

He'll need fatsos in the middle to make his defence work. We have no fatsos...

mx_stiles13
01-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Wouldn't it just be Bates all over again though?

He'll need fatsos in the middle to make his defence work. We have no fatsos...

If Shanahan is desperate enough to bring Shaun Rogers in then it could be reasonable I guess. It's too early to tell what we need.

NinjaPirateFunk
01-26-2008, 03:32 PM

but first he must spend a night in the haunted mansion. and find the jade monkey, before the next full moon.

Broncosinindy
01-26-2008, 08:02 PM
I really liked greg robinsons scheme were always were tops in the leuage it aint gonna happen but i would bring him back.

KWHIT97
01-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Give Slowik a chance, the last thing our defense needs is another new face and a whole new scheme to learn, Slowik should do just fine and the players seem to like him!!!

denver30
01-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Give Slowik a chance, the last thing our defense needs is another new face and a whole new scheme to learn, Slowik should do just fine and the players seem to like him!!!

Couldn't agree more! We need some consistency on D if we ever want to have a good D. Slowik's been here, he knows the system and should have him chance.

broncobuss
01-26-2008, 11:24 PM
What about getting kiffen for OC after he is fired by wierd AL

BroncoKazuki
01-27-2008, 06:11 AM
What about getting kiffen for OC after he is fired by wierd AL

I bet he would love to come to Denver so he can screw Davis over year in and year out until Davis finally well kicks the bucket.

broncobuss
01-27-2008, 08:33 AM
I bet he would love to come to Denver so he can screw Davis over year in and year out until Davis finally well kicks the bucket.

Well maybe thats why we havent named a OC yet, shanny could be waiting for him to get fired. of course he could be waiting for the season to end to get someone off of the giants or patsies, but it is a little wierd to me that we havent named a OC yet (unless I missed somthing, which is always possible) but when we fired bates we named the new DC right away, (which is why we wont get greg williams).

Broncosinindy
01-27-2008, 05:13 PM
I am not thrilled with Slowik he had more then half the year to get this D up and running. He couldnt do it with tailor fit players to play his D. Jim Bates didnt. The players didnt get his scheme, that is not bates fault that is the players fault. i understand he needs to coach them up but all i am hearing is players crying and saying how glad basically crying for Slowik. Mark me down for Slowik bombin it this year.