PDA

View Full Version : perfect trade..maybe

crazybronco
01-31-2008, 05:30 PM
well this trade is praobly a wishfull thinking but the patriots what do they corners i think we could if we wanted to trade foxy and our first and maybe a 4 or a 3 for the pats first i

im not for this but i could see the broncos trading one of our corners to the pats

lancane
01-31-2008, 05:32 PM
well this trade is praobly a wishfull thinking but the patriots what do they corners i think we could if we wanted to trade foxy and our first and maybe a 4 or a 3 for the pats first i

im not for this but i could see the broncos trading one of our corners to the pats

Hahaha...you must not know that Kraft and Bowlen really rivals, worse then Al Davis and Pat Bowlen, lmfao...we have a better chance of trading up with Atlanta or Oakland then with New England.

Max Power
01-31-2008, 05:32 PM
Can you trade free agents?

lancane
01-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Can you trade free agents?

Max, Foxworth is a RFA, which means that any team interested has to trade a pick value we set upon his head. So if we put a 5th round pick on his value, then a team needs to give us that in value to sign him!

;)

Max Power
01-31-2008, 05:35 PM
Max, Foxworth is a RFA, which means that any team interested has to trade a pick value we set upon his head. So if we put a 5th round pick on his value, then a team needs to give us that in value to sign him!

;)

but would it be possible to package him and a pick for a higher pick?

lancane
01-31-2008, 05:38 PM
but would it be possible to package him and a pick for a higher pick?

Yes, as long as the value he is used for is equal to that we set upon him. So if we put a 3rd round pick value on his head, but wanted to say add a 4th round pick into the deal, then it would maybe be enough to the other team to trade a late 2nd round for both...as long as it is in equal or lesser value then the team requests then that can be done.

:cheers:

Triple_Threat2010
01-31-2008, 05:40 PM
what the broncos need is a nice middle linebacker cuz d.j. williams is good but only off the outside plus if lynch retires they need a safety hint hint notre dame has one of the best dbs in the draft either one works for me :beer:

knoepke84
01-31-2008, 05:44 PM
1st round we need to go D

Kenny Phillips or Sedrick Ellis if available......Desean Jackson would be nice if we can't get an immediate impact on D he would def be an impact on special teams

2nd or 3rd if available....Curtis Lofton LB out of Oklahoma, this guy I believe is gonna be makin bigtime plays on Sundays

crazybronco
01-31-2008, 05:46 PM
Hahaha...you must not know that Kraft and Bowlen really rivals, worse then Al Davis and Pat Bowlen, lmfao...we have a better chance of trading up with Atlanta or Oakland then with New England.

didnt know about this rivalry

lancane
01-31-2008, 05:50 PM

We always stomped his Patriots, ever since he bought the team...we own them on the field, but it got worse after we won back to back Super Bowls, Kraft really heated it up, then Bowlen became a majority leader among owners and had more power and pull among the NFL Brass, and then Kraft began to dominate the AFC and with all their victories and titles it just got heavier....lol.

Broncosinindy
01-31-2008, 05:52 PM

Youre not the only one . care to share lancane

lancane
01-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Youre not the only one . care to share lancane

Next time you watch us play the pats, watch the owner's box...lol. Most owners get along and sit near one another, Kraft and Bowlen will sit in either different rooms or far away from one another. But when we play Cleveland the owners are talking away and laughing.

crazybronco
01-31-2008, 05:59 PM
praobly just mad cuz we beat them everytime we play em
:D

BroncoKazuki
01-31-2008, 06:13 PM
1st round we need to go D

Kenny Phillips or Sedrick Ellis if available......Desean Jackson would be nice if we can't get an immediate impact on D he would def be an impact on special teams

2nd or 3rd if available....Curtis Lofton LB out of Oklahoma, this guy I believe is gonna be makin bigtime plays on Sundays

Jacksons is a nightmare to be, I rather keep Walker at least we can restructure his contract for a cheaper price :coffee:.

Plus as Mindfield said this isnt the best draft to grab players in the 1st for ILB,DT and Safety.

Theres more BANG for your buck if you draft Offense in the RB or OT position then drafting a DT,ILB and S. Ellis and Dorsey will end up being Gone as well as Phillips. Plus the best ILB's ended up staying in College for 1 more year So why should we waste a 12th pick on a ILB when we may or may not have a chance to grab an awsome ILB next year in the draft, an strong DT next year or a great Safety next year.

broncolee
01-31-2008, 07:14 PM
Trading up into the top ten is a pipe dream, whether it's with the Patsies or any other team. It's not going to happen.

That being said, I suppose the Patsies would be the most likely trade partner if the pipe dream were to come true. With no inside linebackers worth picking at #7, the Patsies might believe trading out of that spot is a good idea. I don't know that they would do it for Foxworth. After all, he's only a starter in his own mind. The Patsies need a starter to replace Samuel, assuming they don't sign him to a new contract. If they aren't happy with the choices at cornerback at the #7 pick, they might want to move back considering they don't have any major needs.