PDA

View Full Version : JWalker for Chad???

flosstein
02-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Anyone?!?!? Team Player, brings fun back to the NFL, not a "me first" guy. even trade????? If so make it happen so he can go train with JC and the gang.

I love Walker and hate to see him want to leave, but he wants out.

silkamilkamonic
02-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Maybe Walker, and our first rounder, for Chad........

Bronco_Armada
02-03-2008, 03:36 PM
For some reason I don't see this happening.

dandaman23
02-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Maybe if the Bengals were ran by a bunch of 6 year old girls, they might give us Chad for Javon.. But I think they have pretty good management, theres no way we could ever get Chad for Javon.. Although it would be nice to see Chad in the orange and blue..

Drunk Bronco
02-03-2008, 03:55 PM
no way in hell that happens....LOL...JC and the gang...your funny!!!

thaTruth13
02-03-2008, 04:12 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha....that was funny. a even trade would be like my little sister for javon. u are not goin to get much out of him....

flosstein
02-03-2008, 05:18 PM
no way in hell that happens....LOL...JC and the gang...your funny!!!

like a 70's funk band! JC and the Mile High Gang

axx
02-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Did any of you guys get a chance to see Chad on NFLTA. That i'd have to say was one of the funniest interviews i've seen in a long long time. Man would i not like to be Marvin Lewis watching that interview but i guess somthing mustve happend inside to get Chad reacting like.

Im on oucho cinco bangwagon here if he came to Denver i think he'd bring alot of buzz and energy which will be awesome for this offence.

Could you imagine
B-Marsh
CJ
Stokes
Sheffler
Mendenhall

and ahem Jay Cutler?

but yeh id be dreaming to say the least.:salute:

The Dyna$ty
02-04-2008, 02:21 AM
Me-first guys don't get your team championships, look what at Eli's stats after Shockey got hurt, guys like that kill a teams character.

I'd rather get a draft pick for Javon Walker, or maybe a proven veteran defensive player.

flosstein
02-04-2008, 06:36 AM
Me-first guys don't get your team championships, look what at Eli's stats after Shockey got hurt, guys like that kill a teams character.

I'd rather get a draft pick for Javon Walker, or maybe a proven veteran defensive player.

CJ is actually far from a me first. He is just as happy making a block downfield to spring a big gain for the RB as he would be making a catch himself. He is a playmaker but he is not selfish. He would bring what we wanted from Lelie, a pure downfield threat. Team that with B-Marsh who can make a 5-yard play a 60-yard TD romp by trucking down tacklers like a friggin fullback, And Scheff who can make plays....We would be pretty dangerous as long as Shanny made sure JC had the time he needs to pick DB's apart.

deer_dance9
02-04-2008, 07:59 AM
he just doesnt wanna be a bengal. who can blame him... he is refusing to play if not traded... i would love to see chad as a bronco... i think he will come cheaper then a first.

Max Power
02-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Maybe Walker, and our first rounder, for Chad........

No thanks

Just say no to high-priced prima donna WRs.

KWHIT97
02-04-2008, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=flosstein;2096835]Anyone?!?!? Team Player, brings fun back to the NFL, not a "me first" guy. even trade????? If so make it happen so he can go train with JC and the gang.

Are you f***ing kidding me.

Chad Johnson is a disgrace to himself, the team he plays for, and the NFL in general. Not a "me first guy", WHAT:confused:, this guy is an idiot that only cares about self-promoting and while I used to think his antics were cheeky and fun, now I just realize how stupid and immature they are!

He is not a team player, he calls out his QB, his coaching staff, and says publicly that he will sit out if he is not traded. You're telling me that we need a guy like that around NO FREAKIN WAY I wouldn't give up a 7th round pick in 2014 for this loser.

As much as I HATE Javon Walker, at least he never called his QB out, ahh they're both crybaby's and I don't want either one of them in Denver!!!

KWHIT97
02-04-2008, 08:28 AM
CJ is actually far from a me first. He is just as happy making a block downfield to spring a big gain for the RB as he would be making a catch himself. He is a playmaker but he is not selfish. He would bring what we wanted from Lelie, a pure downfield threat. Team that with B-Marsh who can make a 5-yard play a 60-yard TD romp by trucking down tacklers like a friggin fullback, And Scheff who can make plays....We would be pretty dangerous as long as Shanny made sure JC had the time he needs to pick DB's apart.

I cannot even count on two hands how many times I've watched a Bengal game (I live in Ohio, so I see alot of them), and see Ocho Sucko pout, give up on plays, and not even try for balls that land 2 yards away from him.

He's one of those guys who plays when he wants to, we DO NOT need a douchbag like that around here!!!!!!!!!!!