PDA

View Full Version : Michael Turner

Bowie Man
02-06-2008, 05:19 PM
He is an unrestricted FA this year!! I've never heard of him having a major injury either. What do you think our chances are of getting him?:salute:

lancane
02-06-2008, 05:32 PM
None...especially with the way that Bowlen and Shanahan are becoming free agent shy in their positions. I would have thought at one time he was an option, but there is no way we sign Michael Turner who will be looking for top dollar, if we would have not gotten Henry last year...it might have been an option, but not now!

;)

Bowie Man
02-06-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm sorry if you take offense, but why do you think Mendenhall is an option if Turner isn't?:salute:

lancane
02-06-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm sorry if you take offense, but why do you think Mendenhall is an option if Turner isn't?:salute:

Cause he is in the draft for one thing...Turner is a high priced free agent. And Shanahan along with Bowlen both said they would not overpay for free agents anymore and build more through the draft. Turner has proven little except that he can be a solid backup and that may be too big a risk, so in fact if we get any big name free agents, they will be vastly more proven...maybe Ken Hamlin, Albert Hayworth or Lance Briggs...otherwise expect small no name free agents for minimal.

silkamilkamonic
02-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Michael Turner is Tatum Bell version 2.0.

Bronkster
02-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Michael Turner would be sweet, but there is no way we get him. Don't get me wrong...I would love to have "The Burner". I have been a fan of his since he was a SALUKI.:D

22cannon
02-06-2008, 06:39 PM
wow..like we just rewound to last year.

Guys, give up on Michael Turner becoming a Bronco.

Max Power
02-06-2008, 06:41 PM
I would rather draft a halfback in the 1st round of the draft. Less miles, more talent, cheaper.

SBboundBRONCOS
02-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Michael Turner would be sweet, but there is no way we get him. Don't get me wrong...I would love to have "The Burner". I have been a fan of his since he was a SALUKI.:D

you must be a huge fan huh :rolleyes:

especially considering he was a Huskie :coffee:

Jay2Javon4life
02-06-2008, 09:37 PM
haha true that he went to NIU not SIU haha he was a husky

Orange Cru$h
02-06-2008, 10:29 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Turner_(football_player)
I think Turner has proven himself and will be a great featured back. Too bad we over payed on Henry last year. I'd like to see it but don't see how it could. :confused:

chaseb13
02-06-2008, 10:48 PM
i actually htink he would be the best possible pick up for the broncos. but he will not be brought in as shannahan and bowlen will be weary of the market and we are too runningback heavy right now.

axx
02-07-2008, 05:46 AM
no chargers on this team NEVER! maybe cromartie lol :salute:

Momentum
02-07-2008, 09:32 AM
None...especially with the way that Bowlen and Shanahan are becoming free agent shy in their positions. I would have thought at one time he was an option, but there is no way we sign Michael Turner who will be looking for top dollar, if we would have not gotten Henry last year...it might have been an option, but not now!

;)

And Mendenhall isnt an option either!

SBboundBRONCOS
02-07-2008, 10:52 AM
And Mendenhall isnt an option either!

says who :rolleyes:

the man himself, shanny has said he is giving up on big name free agents that make a lot of money without proving anything on the field.

give it up man :coffee: