PDA

View Full Version : Peerless Price

beastlyskronk
02-15-2008, 05:30 PM
I think that we should get this guy even though before week one I was saying he was terrible and that his name suited him because he sucked so bad but I was talking to a Bills fan so that is why I said that.

He is a small fast receiver granted that he is aging. I remember early in his career he used to return kicks and I think he could still do that. Also he would be cheap. He reminds me a little bit of Quincy Morgan when he returns kicks.

lancane
02-15-2008, 06:01 PM
I think that we should get this guy even though before week one I was saying he was terrible and that his name suited him because he sucked so bad but I was talking to a Bills fan so that is why I said that.

He is a small fast receiver granted that he is aging. I remember early in his career he used to return kicks and I think he could still do that. Also he would be cheap. He reminds me a little bit of Quincy Morgan when he returns kicks.

Right now Kronk the Bills are fighting to win, I do not see them releasing any of their top contributers. If they do not win and no one steps in they may become the first Canadian NFL team and that has the team, fans and city of Buffalo on edge. Look for them to make a run at the playoffs this year...

Max Power
02-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Peerless Price is hardly one of their top contributors. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they do release him. As for Denver picking him up, why? We already have roster-fillers at wideout and returners at the position. No need.

lancane
02-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Peerless Price is hardly one of their top contributors. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they do release him. As for Denver picking him up, why? We already have roster-fillers at wideout and returners at the position. No need.

They will be adding anyone they can to help their receiving corps. as I have said a dozen times, and they may be one of the teams going after Walker, I could see them drafting a wideout or two and signing Walker or Berrian, they are fighting to fix their offense.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
02-15-2008, 06:12 PM
It was announced somewhere they already did.

beastlyskronk
02-15-2008, 07:51 PM
It was on the bottom of the screen for NFLN saying that they released him.

lancane
02-15-2008, 07:56 PM
It was on the bottom of the screen for NFLN saying that they released him.

That is surprising, of course they do have some new staff, maybe their ideas differed to Levy's own, I am real surprised they did not keep him to compete...I guess then as long as he is somewhat cap friendly we could bring him in, I do not think he would be more then depth and used on four wide sets.

shwangyo
02-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Most of my friends are Bills fans, and I know that Peerless is coming off a fairly serious neck injury. Before that he had lost a step or two and is probably done in the NFL.

lancane
02-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Most of my friends are Bills fans, and I know that Peerless is coming off a fairly serious neck injury. Before that he had lost a step or two and is probably done in the NFL.

I thought he was cleared? That could be a huge factor if he was not.

pipes
02-15-2008, 08:28 PM
I thought he was cleared? That could be a huge factor if he was not.

He hasn't been cleared to stop sucking yet though....one year wonder.

D.J.55
02-15-2008, 08:35 PM
I know in 2006 he avg. a disappointing 8.3 yards on 49 catches. He's also prone to drops. I dont think he would be anything more than a 4th or 5th receiver here. But for depth? i guess it wouldnt hurt.

lancane
02-15-2008, 08:38 PM
I know in 2006 he avg. a disappointing 8.3 yards on 49 catches. He's also prone to drops. I dont think he would be anything more than a 4th or 5th receiver here. But for depth? i guess it wouldnt hurt.

That is the only thing he would be IMHO, I do not believe we could count on him to be anything more then just that...depth.

D.J.55
02-15-2008, 08:45 PM
That is the only thing he would be IMHO, I do not believe we could count on him to be anything more then just that...depth.

i think might also be just a camp body.

rockrules40
02-15-2008, 10:28 PM
I love Pierless but he is too old and has lost a step or two. What do I know though he could just as well play as well as he did in the National Championship hauling in 4 receptions from Tee Martin for 195 yards. O the Tennessee glory days

Bronco_Rob
02-15-2008, 11:06 PM

absolutely not

Bowie Man
02-16-2008, 03:20 PM
What about L. Coles from the Jets? It sounds like he isn't happy there.:salute:

Bronkster
02-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Please no. Peerless is terrible. T-R-B-L. Terrible.

rockrules40
02-16-2008, 04:29 PM
What about L. Coles from the Jets? It sounds like he isn't happy there.:salute:

if Coles would come for the right price I would love to pair him up with B-Marsh. The thing is that he is getting up there in age, and I don't know how many years he has left.