PDA

View Full Version : Our wildest dreams summed up in this mock draft

Broncos724
02-17-2008, 02:00 PM
http://www.prodraftguide.net/staffmock07.html

I'm still saying there is no chance of this happening, but if it did I would probably weep tears of joy.

foolio2000
02-17-2008, 02:06 PM
That would be a good day. I am not high on either player for what they are worth but if they slide to us like that I would be ok with that.

That would mean both Ian Gold and Travis Henry were gone which I am also ok with, though I would be sorry to see Gold go.

SBboundBRONCOS
02-17-2008, 02:19 PM
ewww i DO NOT want McFadden, i would gladly take just about anyone over him, but the good news if he does slide that far Jerry Jones will wet himself and hopefully trade the farm in order to get him

and that i would be happy with however he will not fall that far

Gr3yStreet
02-17-2008, 02:38 PM
ewww i DO NOT want McFadden, i would gladly take just about anyone over him, but the good news if he does slide that far Jerry Jones will wet himself and hopefully trade the farm in order to get him

and that i would be happy with however he will not fall that far

Because CLEARLY with all this running back talk the one the Broncos DONT want is the one that was a hiesman finalist TWICE in the toughest, fastest and most physical conference in College Football. Makes sense to me.

BroncosTX77
02-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Because CLEARLY with all this running back talk the one the Broncos DONT want is the one that was a hiesman finalist TWICE in the toughest, fastest and most physical conference in College Football. Makes sense to me.

Didn't he also win the Doak Walker Award twice also, for best running back in the nation? :confused:

I'm also willing to bet a years supply of CP's that if McFadden gets past the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets, that Dallas will trade both 1st rounders and another pick to Patsies to get him. This benefits the Patsies as much as it benefits Belichick personally by giving Goodell the finger by gaining the pick they forfeited, back.....

:salute:

Bronkster
02-17-2008, 03:44 PM
As much as I have spoken out against getting a RB in the first round...I would not complain if we had McFadden. At all.

CTM
02-17-2008, 04:25 PM
If McFadden EVER fell that far my guess is that we would get an interesting phone call from Jerry Jones and he would offer a very lucrative deal in our favor. He might be willing to give up Marcus Spears and both 1st rounders for McFadden. I would take that in a heartbeat. At that point he might throw out the value chart and just make sure a deal happens and be forced to overpay. However, the odds that that happens is very slim and even so, I think Stewart is a better prospect than McFadden. Not that I want us to take a RB in the first place.

stnzed
02-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Again, Highsmith over Phillip Wheeler? No thanks......

JaysusCutler
02-17-2008, 05:24 PM
Lol from what i saw of Mcfadden he runs right into his own blockers and has no vision at all

lancane
02-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Talk about hypocritical, you guys bicker and bicker against two of the top running back prospects in the country, even one who is rated as high as 12th to 13th overall in the draft but would be cool if it was the one back above both of them...again this is proof that there are those of you who have your favorites and will fight against anyone with an opinion or has an opinion that differs from you...talk about childish!

I hope Shanahan drafts anyone you guys disslike, that way you guys can cry like the children you're acting like and if you can not swallow it, go jump on another bandwagon...I hear there is a lot of room on the Patriot's wagon right now!

:coffee:

kthxbai
02-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Talk about hypocritical, you guys bicker and bicker against two of the top running back prospects in the country, even one who is rated as high as 12th to 13th overall in the draft but would be cool if it was the one back above both of them...again this is proof that there are those of you who have your favorites and will fight against anyone with an opinion or has an opinion that differs from you...talk about childish!

I hope Shanahan drafts anyone you guys disslike, that way you guys can cry like the children you're acting like and if you can not swallow it, go jump on another bandwagon...I hear there is a lot of room on the Patriot's wagon right now!

you just summed up yourself, lol.

Gr3yStreet
02-17-2008, 05:47 PM
you just summed up yourself, lol.

To a T you could say. Lancane, I believe its you who responds to literally every criticism levied at Mendenhall, continually telling people their opinions are wrong.

Im sure there are alot of people (not me) who HATE the idea of drafting a RB that could live with DMC. There is a reason hes considered the best back in the draft. Hes really good.

Bronkster
02-17-2008, 06:49 PM

Lancane, you are describing yourself. YOU pick favorites (ehm Mendenhall). You fight against anyone with an opinion different from yours! That is you who is being childish. I have no "favorites" in this draft, just prospects who I think would be good for Denver's system. My only "favorite" in this draft is Kentwan Balmer, because he went to UNC. When have I ever said we need to take him? Never. I just want the Broncos to pick up someone who can fill a hole, and that hole is not running back.

Ok, yes, I just made a hypocritical statement. I said no running back, but I also said yes McFadden. You know why that is? THAT'S CAUSE IT IS DARREN F***ING MCFADDEN. He is a special player who has done special things since he has been on the big stage. He played at a Heisman level in the SEC. The SEC. Mendenhall played at an all-conference level in the Big 10. The Big 10. See the difference?

Gr3yStreet
02-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Lancane, you are describing yourself. YOU pick favorites (ehm Mendenhall). You fight against anyone with an opinion different from yours! That is you who is being childish. I have no "favorites" in this draft, just prospects who I think would be good for Denver's system. My only "favorite" in this draft is Kentwan Balmer, because he went to UNC. When have I ever said we need to take him? Never. I just want the Broncos to pick up someone who can fill a hole, and that hole is not running back.

Ok, yes, I just made a hypocritical statement. I said no running back, but I also said yes McFadden. You know why that is? THAT'S CAUSE IT IS DARREN F***ING MCFADDEN. He is a special player who has done special things since he has been on the big stage. He played at a Heisman level in the SEC. The SEC. Mendenhall played at an all-conference level in the Big 10. The Big 10. See the difference?

Not only that, but McFadden was a STARTER all three years in the SEC. SEC Freshman of the Year, two time all American, two time heisman runner up. Thats an impressive resume.

I still wouldn't want to go to any trouble to draft him.

But seriously, if hes available at 12...I doubt I would fuss.

stnzed
02-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Actually, most of the time Lancane is just defending his choice of Mendenhall from those that oppose it.

Since he's been on the Mendenhall bandwagon, he's been bombarded with nothing but criticism.

How many threads are started that criticize the drafting of Phillips and those that advocate it? Merling? Rivers? How many threads are started saying that drafting Ellis is the worst idea ever?

"Please! No more draft Ryan Clady threads!!!!!!"......"DO NOT DRAFT DAN CONNOR! We can get So-and-So in the 4th round! He's just as good anyway's!"......"Get off the So-and-So train!!!!!!"

But how many threads are started about not wanting Mendenhall (Or any 1st round RB)?

Lancane has been on the defensive from the get go from all the draft experts that say "We don't need a RB!", when the fact is......Denver DOES NEED A RB!!!!!!

You guys want to believe that it's Lancane being the critic, when the majority of the time it's the other way around......Ya'll are being critical of Lancane because he just doesn't want the same thing you do.

Lancane IS describing YOU......

lancane
02-17-2008, 07:11 PM

That is laughable, I have not been hypocritical against many in the draft...I said Stewart will be an above average tailback, I prefer Mendenhall. I have given pro's and con's to drafting either Clady or Williams, I have done the same for about every athlete in the top half of the draft; if we could get Jake Long, Sedrick Ellis or Glenn Dorsey I would be all for it, but we can not, I question Clady and I have said several times that Chris Williams would not be a bad pickup, I also have given reasons why Kentwan Balmer could be the pick, just because I believe the first pick is more likely to be a halfback does not make me hypocritical...there are some picks I have spoken out against: Rivers, Connors, Jackson, Phillips among them...Hell I would be all for Otah, except he will likely not fit Dennison's line scheme. Why am I not all for Rivers, Connors, Jackson or Phillips...well let's see the value is that they are being overrated, Rivers is likely closer to being a solid pick then any of the others out of that group, several others and I have said Phillips is overrated and atleast three professional analysts have said as much the same in their rankings of Phillips, same for Connors. I also have said there is value in trading down! I am not one of the one's who bickers because someone likes this prospect or that one. Actually when Max made his mock and had Phillips as his pick I told him it was a good mock, but a bit of a reach for Phillips IMHO...that is not being a hypocrite.

Being a hypocrite is telling everyone that a first round halfback is no option and that we all are mindless for believing that and then you state this crap! Hahaha...and so what McFadden was a Heisman canidate, only a small fraction of Heisman winners even became more then fodder in the NFL, and the SEC does not mean he is a better prospect then a kid in the Pac-10, ACC or Big Ten! So get over it already...lmao.

Bronkster
02-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Since he's been on the Mendenhall bandwagon, he's been bombarded with nothing but criticism.

I mean that is just because he is wrong... Mendenhall would be a terrible pick at 12. Trading down and then drafting him late in the first or early in the second, I could maybe see happening. There is a reason that no mock drafts have Denver taking a running back at 12 (except DM). There is a reason no draft experts are predicting the Broncos to take a running back at 12 (except DM). Because it would not be productive.

DM= Darren McFadden

slick7
02-17-2008, 07:22 PM
I was going to defend Lancane here but I can already see that it's not needed.

For a draft to fulfill my wildest dreams, it has to include Owen Schmitt in there somewhere.

Bronkster
02-17-2008, 07:26 PM
Being a hypocrite is telling everyone that a first round halfback is no option and that we all are mindless for believing that and then you state this crap!

Thanks for putting word in my mouth. The title of my thread was "Mendenhall/Stewart" not McFadden. McFadden is a rare talent and an intense upgrade on Mendenhall.

lancane
02-17-2008, 07:32 PM
I mean that is just because he is wrong... Mendenhall would be a terrible pick at 12. Trading down and then drafting him late in the first or early in the second, I could maybe see happening. There is a reason that no mock drafts have Denver taking a running back at 12 (except DM). There is a reason no draft experts are predicting the Broncos to take a running back at 12 (except DM). Because it would not be productive.

DM= Darren McFadden

:confused:

No mock had us taking Cutler either? Give it up already, Mendenhall has been rated as the top 12th to 13th prospect by at least three respective analysts and draftniks including Mayock, that means he is not a reach but a solid pick with the 12th overall pick! It would not be productive in your opinion...call any draft expert with ties to the NFL, actually call any sports analyst and ask them if Mendenhall or even Stewart would be a bad pick for Denver; because what you will get is someone telling you it would be a great pick, because in Denver's offense with an average back they are down right good, with an elite back they are freaking dangerous! And that is what they would tell you, even if the athlete was not McFadden...

You do not like the pick, you do not want us to draft him...but you have no real reason why not, other then you just do not want him! It is as simple as that, so please keep hounding the subject because in the end you will start pissing more and more people off till you have no credibility on the board. Even Dream who is not pro-tailback in the first said it was plausable, but he is open minded and does not blast others opinions to get his across...he just disagrees!

stnzed
02-17-2008, 07:33 PM

DM= Darren McFadden

Is that a fact?

First you call him a hypocrite, then in the next post you admit to doing exactly what he said you were by defending your own hypocrisy with saying: "I only criticize Lancane because he's wrong!"?

Why don't you try the "I know you are, but what am I?" argument?

I'm finding it more and more difficult to take you seriously......

lancane
02-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks for putting word in my mouth. The title of my thread was "Mendenhall/Stewart" not McFadden. McFadden is a rare talent and an intense upgrade on Mendenhall.

That is your opinion, back it up with facts? Mendenhall faced more top ten rushing defenses then McFadden this season and scored more touchdowns as an all around back, next to Chris Johnson he is the highest rated all around halfback in the draft in all purpose yards...those are facts, McFadden also had a much better offensive line as did Stewart, but there is not one statistical fact that McFadden is better...it is an opinion. Mayock like me believes that he is overrated, NFL Scout just released an article about how McFadden should not be drafted until the twenty something area, that is their opinion...we all have opinions, it does not mean I am right or wrong...or that you are right or wrong! It is an opinion and nothing more. So quit attacking others for their opinions, or simply get slammed when people get tired of it!

Kon
02-17-2008, 07:56 PM
No thanks McFadden. If we are going to draft a first round RB, I would hope it is Stewart or Mendenhall... We don't have to draft a RB in the first though.. If DM fell that far hopefully we could trade our pick to Dallas though.

Darren McFadden and Ali Highsmith in the first 3 rounds is NOT my wildest dream, sorry. :coffee:

BroncoKazuki
02-17-2008, 08:16 PM

DM= Darren McFadden

Can you please give me some info Bronkster, cus I can point you to Matt Mayock's Draft Rankings where he has Mendenhall as his number 1 RB over McFadden. Plus the thing is theres not much defense other then he's a Heisman Finallist. http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsessionid=A4DE0C35874D7C4C442B2C3E9269279D? id=09000d5d80406b71&template=with-video&confirm=true

So your gonna argue that Mayock is wrong? Hmm how can I believe that epically when he gets paid to this kind of thing for a living. Some people on this board read before making a statement. Also look at the database that Sports Guru put up theres a draft before the one the poster put up that had us taking Stewart overall at the 12th spot.

I have said a few times that McFadden will fold, and I seriously question his worth ethic and personality espically with the whole ordeal that he passed on doing the 40 time, probably scared that Stewart and Mendenhall will surpass him, I also question that can he do well in a standard formation instead of what he's use to in Arkansas Wild Hog formation and Direct Shotgun Snaps. Some of those plays may not equate to his success in the pros. McFadden has the Reggie Bush syndrome, and quite honestly he's a bigger risk. He has too much "me" which he can decide to hold out for more money, has gotten some blotches on his character and now his work ethic will come into question because of he decided to opt out of the 40 run and quite possibly may opt out of other drills in the Combine.

Yea the argument can be, we'll he's got something to lose if he runs the 40 and gets hurt. The opposite can be said that he could lose if he doesnt run the 40 and show his skills.

So yea, if I had to chose between Mendenhall, McFadden, Stewart, and Jones I would take Mendenhall, Stewart, and Jones in that order over someone like McFadden. :coffee:

Gr3yStreet
02-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Can you please give me some info Bronkster, cus I can point you to Matt Mayock's Draft Rankings where he has Mendenhall as his number 1 RB over McFadden. Plus the thing is theres not much defense other then he's a Heisman Finallist. http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsessionid=A4DE0C35874D7C4C442B2C3E9269279D? id=09000d5d80406b71&template=with-video&confirm=true

So your gonna argue that Mayock is wrong? Hmm how can I believe that epically when he gets paid to this kind of thing for a living. Some people on this board read before making a statement. Also look at the database that Sports Guru put up theres a draft before the one the poster put up that had us taking Stewart overall at the 12th spot.

I have said a few times that McFadden will fold, and I seriously question his worth ethic and personality espically with the whole ordeal that he passed on doing the 40 time, probably scared that Stewart and Mendenhall will surpass him, I also question that can he do well in a standard formation instead of what he's use to in Arkansas Wild Hog formation and Direct Shotgun Snaps. Some of those plays may not equate to his success in the pros. McFadden has the Reggie Bush syndrome, and quite honestly he's a bigger risk. He has too much "me" which he can decide to hold out for more money, has gotten some blotches on his character and now his work ethic will come into question because of he decided to opt out of the 40 run and quite possibly may opt out of other drills in the Combine.

Yea the argument can be, we'll he's got something to lose if he runs the 40 and gets hurt. The opposite can be said that he could lose if he doesnt run the 40 and show his skills.

So yea, if I had to chose between Mendenhall, McFadden, Stewart, and Jones I would take Mendenhall, Stewart, and Jones in that order over someone like McFadden. :coffee:

I could point to Mel Kipers rankings that say Mendenhall is fourth. http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/insider/columns/story?columnist=kiper_jr_mel&id=3244227. Are you going to say Mel Kiper is wrong? He gets paid to do the Draft 24/7 365.

Not that I want Either....

lancane
02-17-2008, 08:34 PM
I could point to Mel Kipers rankings that say Mendenhall is fourth. Are you going to say Mel Kiper is wrong? He gets paid to do the Draft 24/7 365.

Not that I want Either....

Kiper never puts out a good ranking list until after the combine, anyone who follows the draft knows that...he also has Mendenhall as the 20th best overall product in the draft above Kenny Phillips, Sam Baker, DeSean Jackson and Malcom Kelly...I would not use Kiper to defend my position right now. After the combine would be best to use his rankings because they will be tie-dyed to his current list!

Gr3yStreet
02-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Kiper never puts out a good ranking list until after the combine, anyone who follows the draft knows that...he also has Mendenhall as the 20th best overall product in the draft above Kenny Phillips, Sam Baker, DeSean Jackson and Malcom Kelly...I would not use Kiper to defend my position right now. After the combine would be best to use his rankings because they will be tie-dyed to his current list!

Lol. Im not defending anything. My choice for now is Rivers.

Also not saying that Kiper is the be all end all. Just you cant use Mayock's draft as back up and say he does it for a living and than dismiss Kiper. Thats all.

Personally, I think all the pre-combine mock drafts are pretty useless.

BroncoKazuki
02-17-2008, 09:36 PM
Lol. Im not defending anything. My choice for now is Rivers.

Also not saying that Kiper is the be all end all. Just you cant use Mayock's draft as back up and say he does it for a living and than dismiss Kiper. Thats all.

Personally, I think all the pre-combine mock drafts are pretty useless.

Honestly Kiper didnt enter my mind because of what Lancane said.

But in all Honesty McFadden's work ethic will come into question, I mean I dont see Dorsey, Ellis, Long, C.Long, or some of the top 10's opting out of their 40 time. How come McFadden is opting out of his. See where my thought is.

Even tho as so many have hyped that McFadden is the 2nd best thing close to AP. Yet look at the other prospects that may be better then him going through the combine to work out and show their worth then have McFadden opting out makes me question his work ethic. Also mostly the top 10 as other players are better in different positions are better overall pick over McFadden.

Then to have Mayock say something then having Kiper holding his tongue until after the combine about McFadden.So with that I honestly hope if he does fall to the 12th then we make Dallas pay up huge (including next 1st rounder). Yet I wouldnt have McFadden as a Bronco as he'll probably hold out on the team for more cash.

BroncosTX77
02-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Honestly Kiper didnt enter my mind because of what Lancane said.

But in all Honesty McFadden's work ethic will come into question, I mean I dont see Dorsey, Ellis, Long, C.Long, or some of the top 10's opting out of their 40 time. How come McFadden is opting out of his. See where my thought is.

Even tho as so many have hyped that McFadden is the 2nd best thing close to AP. Yet look at the other prospects that may be better then him going through the combine to work out and show their worth then have McFadden opting out makes me question his work ethic. Also mostly the top 10 as other players are better in different positions are better overall pick over McFadden.

Then to have Mayock say something then having Kiper holding his tongue until after the combine about McFadden.So with that I honestly hope if he does fall to the 12th then we make Dallas pay up huge (including next 1st rounder). Yet I wouldnt have McFadden as a Bronco as he'll probably hold out on the team for more cash.

I already covered this somewhere not sure what thread or what page.

Just a recap, he loses nothing by not working out. It is already known Dallas will sell the farm to get McFaddeen. They currently own #22 and #28 picks for total of 1440 points or #7/#8 pick. Dallas has quite a bit of trading ammunition to move up into the Top 5 to get McFadden and he knows this. Worst case scenario for McFadden is Jets at #6. Then he could go to an instant SB contender in New England at #7. That would be as far as he drops. Higher than AP last year.

Now if McFadden runs at combine and does everything else he risks injury and that COULD make him drop.

So in conclusion if you know you are top 10 no matter what there is no reason to workout and risk injury.

BroncoKazuki
02-17-2008, 10:03 PM
I already covered this somewhere not sure what thread or what page.

Just a recap, he loses nothing by not working out. It is already known Dallas will sell the farm to get McFaddeen. They currently own #22 and #28 picks for total of 1440 points or #7/#8 pick. Dallas has quite a bit of trading ammunition to move up into the Top 5 to get McFadden and he knows this. Worst case scenario for McFadden is Jets at #6. Then he could go to an instant SB contender in New England at #7. That would be as far as he drops. Higher than AP last year.

Now if McFadden runs at combine and does everything else he risks injury and that COULD make him drop.

So in conclusion if you know you are top 10 no matter what there is no reason to workout and risk injury.

Just watch as he Pulls a russle on the Cowboys I'll laugh so hard if he decides. "I want more money and more garentees up front before I play for you." that would be a major kick in the head for the Cowboy's front office. :laugh:

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-17-2008, 11:13 PM
ahahahaha I'm laughing my a$$ off at his thread.. "You're a hypocrite, no you are..." You guys got your little clicks like a bunch of 13 old girls. hahaha...

Anyway sorry for that I'm not trying to offend anyone but that is really how I felt reading this, everyone needs to stop getting so worked up... we all got opinions... I'll admit some more expert than others, but none of it matters because I don't think any of us work for the Broncos recruiting staff... It'd be tight if we did but for now lets not build any grudges on the board. I feel so much tension reading all these posts.

I'd pass on D Mac, I liked him initially but he bounces outside too much and doesn't break the tough tackles... and I still don't want to draft a RB! The pick might be tradeable if it came to that, I'm sure the Panthers would want him. I could see him sliding also.

Bronco_Rob
02-18-2008, 12:20 AM
I could care less about the McFadden pick, although I think we should trade down into the 20's and grab some more picks. I also see us picking Earl Bennett somewhere along the line. Jay has been lobbying for him and they already have some chemistry so that's a no-brainer to me. They're projecting Frank Okam to the Giants in the 3rd round so I think I'd trade our
1st round pick to say...Dallas for a 2nd, 3rd, and 3rd, 5th next year.

BroncoKazuki
02-18-2008, 12:29 AM
I could care less about the McFadden pick, although I think we should trade down into the 20's and grab some more picks. I also see us picking Earl Bennett somewhere along the line. Jay has been lobbying for him and they already have some chemistry so that's a no-brainer to me. They're projecting Frank Okam to the Giants in the 3rd round so I think I'd trade our
1st round pick to say...Dallas for a 2nd, 3rd, and 3rd, 5th next year.

Honestly you dont trade out of the 1st round.

If Dallas has 2 number 1 picks and McFadden falls to us then we make the Cowboys pay their 2 1st rounds 2nd round and 3rd round for him. thats how you do it.

then we can trade a 1st round and 2nd round to move up and grab Stewart and still be able to grab but thats too many moves.

Dub-DeuceKnight
02-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Honestly you dont trade out of the 1st round.

If Dallas has 2 number 1 picks and McFadden falls to us then we make the Cowboys pay their 2 1st rounds 2nd round and 3rd round for him. thats how you do it.

then we can trade a 1st round and 2nd round to move up and grab Stewart and still be able to grab but thats too many moves.

Yeah thats not happening, their two first round picks maybe, I think when we traded up to 12 we had the 22 and 29 also no way do you get their first 4 picks. And when has a team traded in the first round twice on draft day? I'm saying never... it takes two to trade, and not too many teams are eager to move first round picks.

I dont think Dmac falls and I think Dallas is content with getting Felix Jones, him and Barber would be a great 1-2 punch

KWHIT97
02-18-2008, 12:52 AM
If this happened I would cream in my pants!!!

BroncoKazuki
02-18-2008, 01:22 AM
Yeah thats not happening, their two first round picks maybe, I think when we traded up to 12 we had the 22 and 29 also no way do you get their first 4 picks. And when has a team traded in the first round twice on draft day? I'm saying never... it takes two to trade, and not too many teams are eager to move first round picks.

I dont think Dmac falls and I think Dallas is content with getting Felix Jones, him and Barber would be a great 1-2 punch

you would be surprised, on what Jones would give to have McFadden and if the (x) rated player gets past the Jets and Bengals and falls to us. Then we can easily ask for his weigh in gold.

It would be a kings ransome of higher proportions.

2 1st round picks (ablity to move up again if we want) another 2nd round pick and a 3rd round pick for 1 player. Heck if Dika sold his whole draft for one player there shouldnt be any doubt that Jones would sell his 1st 4 picks to us just for McFadden.

Yet i rather not see it happen as I rather chose Stewart/Mendenhall/Williams/Jones over McFadden.

Zealander
02-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Truthfully I think Mendenhall or Stewart would be better backs in our system... I would take both of them better as a smash mouth back that can get the tough yards, which seems to work best in our system. I don't necessarily think going a half back in the first round is the best way to go but it's a good thought...

But if Shanny picked him up McFadden or Mendenhall/Stewart for that matter, I would be behind be behind the move... He is the man at the desk after all. :rockon: