PDA

View Full Version : rod coleman?

fatherarlan72
02-17-2008, 10:59 PM
just recently got cut by the falcons
does anyone know how expensive he may be and what the chances of us picking him up are?
he was an absolute stud with the falcons and in my eyes would be a great addition in free agency.

lancane
02-17-2008, 11:52 PM
just recently got cut by the falcons
does anyone know how expensive he may be and what the chances of us picking him up are?
he was an absolute stud with the falcons and in my eyes would be a great addition in free agency.

There is a huge possibility that Coleman signs with Denver, one reason is obviously his former line coach is now on our staff...plus he fits the scheme. And we are running out of options with what the top free agents will be asking.

ChampWJ
02-17-2008, 11:56 PM
As a Falcons fan, I will say he is dominant, even without much help around him. However, the one problem with him has been his ability to stay healthy. However, that might drop his value to where Denver might be able to afford him if they choose.

lancane
02-18-2008, 12:05 AM
As a Falcons fan, I will say he is dominant, even without much help around him. However, the one problem with him has been his ability to stay healthy. However, that might drop his value to where Denver might be able to afford him if they choose.

Plus the coach factor, being we have his former position coach here, and the injury issue...and he is in his 9th season, we will likely give him a three to four year deal with more incentives then guaranteed bonus money.

Kon
02-18-2008, 12:17 AM
Probably a good chance, we are desperate for DT depth.. we may have a repeat of last season if we don't bring in at least 1 veteran DT.

Lorcust
02-18-2008, 06:38 AM
Can't be worse than Sam Adams.

jetrazor74
02-18-2008, 06:56 AM
Can't be worse than Sam Adams.

Or Simeon Rice!

atl-bronco
02-18-2008, 07:52 AM
Plus the coach factor, being we have his former position coach here, and the injury issue...and he is in his 9th season, we will likely give him a three to four year deal with more incentives then guaranteed bonus money.

True....but the same was said about Patrick Kerney last year after coming off a pectoral muscle injury...........DAMN Seahawks....:sad:

rockrules40
02-18-2008, 02:14 PM
I would love for Rod Coleman to come to Denver. I really hope this happens, it would make it so we wouldn't HAVE to draft a DT early. GET HIM SHANNY!!!

MHS
02-18-2008, 02:18 PM
if we can get him then that would allow us to wait to draft d line until later rounds which i am fine with... if we sign him. Now if we can get ken hamlin then i will be on the stewart bandwagon..haha