PDA

View Full Version : Outside of the AFC West, who do you hate most?

CTM
04-09-2008, 01:24 PM
I saw the thread on what team you respect the most so I got the idea of going the other way with it. Which team do you just hate to see do well and despise their very existence.

As for me, I hate the Steelers and Patriots.

The Steelers because I am a Ravens fan as well and I hate just about everyone on their team.

The Patriots are a different reason. I used to think that they were alright untill spygate came out and the fact that my roomate, who I hate, is a huge Pats fan. Listening to his arrogant voice and smug expression about his perfect Patriotsthroughout the regular season drove me to the edge. I really must thank the Giants for allowing me to retain my sanity because I dont think I could have handled him going on and on about how great the Pats are.

Thrasher
04-09-2008, 01:36 PM
The Cowboys :fight:

Legendary30
04-09-2008, 01:40 PM
I think I hate the patriots the most. I have always thought they were way too cocky and I love watching them lose. The Broncos are 24-15 all time against them. During Elways time he owned the PATS.

Down with the PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronco-24
04-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Hey, there ain't nothing wrong with the Steelers my friend. But I do agree with you on the Patriots. I just cannot stand Tom Brady. I also hate the Browns!!!

Thrasher
04-09-2008, 01:47 PM
For spending us an entire D-Line? :D

Bronco-24
04-09-2008, 01:49 PM
For spending us an entire D-Line? :D

Haha, that's another one...

Legendary30
04-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Hey, there ain't nothing wrong with the Steelers my friend. But I do agree with you on the Patriots. I just cannot stand Tom Brady. I also hate the Browns!!!

I'm sure the Browns hate us much much more than we hate them.:laugh:

http://www.nflhistory.org/museum/hof/elway.jpg

broncos0707
04-09-2008, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=Broncos30TD;2162403]I'm sure the Browns hate us much much more than we hate them.:laugh:

http://www.nflhistory.org/museum/hof/elway.jpg[/QUOTI kinda like the browns. I seems to pull for the underdogs and D Anderson was looking pretty good last year. The pats are worse then the scum at the bottem of a septic tank. :fight::fight:

Flatlander Fan
04-09-2008, 02:52 PM
I can't stand the Colts. Not a rational dislike, a visceral loathing!

Cowboys right now because of Wade "I'm riding my daddy's coat tails" Phillips.

Bigdog7
04-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Dallas "self proclaimed Americas Team" Cowboys, and the San Fran "Forty Whiners"!

berlownacyo7s
04-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Patriots, Colts, Cowboys

Jazzman1987
04-09-2008, 02:57 PM
my 5 most hated teams in the NFL in this order:

Chiefs
Raiders
Cowboys
Packers
Chargers

serfrocker
04-09-2008, 03:04 PM
whoever Kitna and Culpepper are playing for. so currently Detroit and a double-pox on the Raiders! :fight:

Bronco_Armada
04-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Top 5

Cowboys (I hate no one more than these guys even the raiders)

Patriots (I was raised to hate Boston sports teams)

Steelers (There fans are annoying, like jets fans)

49ers (see above)

Jets (all there fans sound like girls)

KobeChamp24
04-09-2008, 04:03 PM
How come only one person has said the Colts? It is so frustrating watching Peyton tear our defense apart. At least we have had some success against the Pats. For me it goes Colts then Pats.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-09-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm sure the Browns hate us much much more than we hate them.:laugh:

http://www.nflhistory.org/museum/hof/elway.jpg

Wow! What great symbolism, it looks like the guys helmet is under Elway's cleat from that camera angle.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-09-2008, 04:23 PM
The team that I used to dislike the most was the 49ers. But, now that they are so bad it's hard form me to dislike a team I pitty.

So, for now, the team that I am most likely to root against is the Baltimore Ravens.

PatrickdaDookie
04-09-2008, 04:42 PM
I'll never forgive the Eagles' fans for booing a seriously-injured Michael Irvin off the field.

Imagine if fans had booed Kevin Everett off the field (ignoring the fact his injury happened in Buffalo)? Totally classless and disgusting.

thejake_09
04-09-2008, 04:52 PM
i hate the ravens and pats...

CHINESECHICKEN
04-09-2008, 05:04 PM
The EAGLES cant stand mcnabb but respect westbrook

Dean
04-09-2008, 05:04 PM
If you are going to eliminate the only really teams worthy of true animosity (AFC west), then I'll pick whoever we are playing that week. How can anyone really match up to the forty years of degradation, insult, and injury that the Raiders, Chiefs, and the Chargers have furnished?

gyldenlove
04-09-2008, 05:14 PM
The New England Cheatriots, hands down.

broncofan015
04-09-2008, 05:15 PM
I definatly hate the Patriots.:smug:

Can't stand cheaters

:salute:

Hardcore Bronco Babe
04-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Outside of the AFC West I can't stand the Patriots, Jets, Packers, Jaguars and Browns.

DevilSpawn
04-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Even though I've never been to the Bay Area, I got into the whole Niners hatred and it continues to this day. Meanwhile the only two Niners fans I've met wound up to be close friends to this day, one who talks trash and one who's pretty quiet about it, even in the 80s.

And then there's the Pittsburgh Steelers...

Eddiemac730
04-09-2008, 05:57 PM
I gotta go with the Cowboys, Steelers and the Eagles. :sick:

And the Boston Redsox :offtopic:

wncbronxx
04-09-2008, 06:10 PM
NO QUESTION........The Chiefs!

I hope they NEVER score again and are soon banned from football! :fight:

jojo187
04-09-2008, 06:41 PM
the pats NO question, fans from boston are the most annoying fans there are I have a heavy distaste for all the sports team from boston.

Max Power
04-09-2008, 06:59 PM
I really can't stand the Texans.

xmetallicaz
04-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Patriots, Patriots, Patriots oh and also the Colts!:fight:

RunYouOver
04-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Absolutely the Patriots.

HATE them.:cheers:

BANJOPICKER1
04-09-2008, 07:46 PM
The pats,,,they need to be hated,they long to be hated,they ARE hated!!:D

MonsterSooner
04-09-2008, 09:24 PM
My favorite player is Adrian Peterson (I am a Sooner), but I completely hate the Minnesota Vikings. It was a dark day in my life when he was drafted by them, the only thing that cheered me up was Brady Quinn's girlfriend.

24CHAMPionships
04-09-2008, 10:22 PM
The spittboog peelers....

Csimonma
04-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Without a doubt I loathe the Eagles

i hate them so much

oh and the Patriots too

KWHIT97
04-09-2008, 10:50 PM
The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

Without question. I live in Ohio so I know alot of there fans, they are the most annoying fans I know. It's kind of funny 6 or 7 years ago I only knew 1 Steelers fan, now they're friggin everywhere, it goes to show what a Super Bowl can do for you!

No one will ever change my mind on this, Super Bowl 40 was fixed, I have never, ever, seen worse officiating in a game, ever, and it was all one sided. I have been watching football for 20 years now and that is the only game that I actually sat back and said "Man this thing is fixed".

So it is definately the Steelers, I despise Hines Ward and his stupid smile, I hate Ben Roethlisberger, I hate Palamalu's hair and wish that rule would have passed about hair hanging over there names. But most of all I hate there fans, I'm not saying all of them are bad but the ones I know are, and I know like 15 to 20 of them!

Pandapeep
04-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Colts, Pats, Redskins, Bengals, Cowboys, Seahawks, '72 Dolphins,

RIP#27#29
04-10-2008, 05:23 AM
Being a bronco fan, i dont like any team besides the broncos....period.:salute: The one team i can not stand is the patriots. I cant wait till the day that they just flat-out suck, and become one of the weakest teams in the NFL. As long as the Pats have Brady and Moss, the pats will be the team to beat in the NFL.

Buckin' Bronco
04-10-2008, 05:26 AM
Personally besides the SPARKLERS,I hate the COLTS, the DEADSKINS, the PATS,the STEELERS,and the BROWNS! Which means I hate about 20% of the league. LOL:D DAMMIT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO!:D

no-pseudo-fan
04-10-2008, 06:12 AM
I hate the Cowboys, because I now live in Texas.

That's it.

Now there are players/coach on other teams that I hate and wish them bad luck: Tom Brady, Belicheat, Reggie Bush, Vince Young.

Cutler2007
04-10-2008, 06:48 AM
All other teams are dead to me inside...I will not waste any energy or emotion on another team. Former Broncos however always have a soft spot...even Gold (that was hard for me to say btw).

Bronco Axe
04-10-2008, 07:02 AM
I saw the thread on what team you respect the most so I got the idea of going the other way with it. Which team do you just hate to see do well and despise their very existence.

The Steelers because I am a Ravens fan as well and I hate just about everyone on their team.

The Patriots are a different reason. I used to think that they were alright untill spygate came out and the fact that my roomate, who I hate, is a huge Pats fan. Listening to his arrogant voice and smug expression about his perfect Patriotsthroughout the regular season drove me to the edge. I really must thank the Giants for allowing me to retain my sanity because I dont think I could have handled him going on and on about how great the Pats are.
The Ravens, Ravens , RAVENS! Cannot stand them, their coach, Ray Lewis, and Baltimore. And they ALWAYSseem to kick our butts on National TV!

kona bronco
04-10-2008, 10:47 AM

Outside of the AFC West Hmm
New England "i have 2 cheat to win" Patriots
Seattle "Sea chickens, couldn't hack it in the AFC West" Seahawks
San Francisco " we lost Montana, Young, Rice and all our fans at the same time" 49ers

mdh30td
04-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Outside AFC West, I HATE THE COLTS... thats because I lived in Indiana and heard nonstop about how the colts were the best team ever and how Peyton Manning is the best ever. I think he is good, but no Elway, not even close.

wncbronxx
04-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Outside AFC West, I HATE THE COLTS... thats because I lived in Indiana and heard nonstop about how the colts were the best team ever and how Peyton Manning is the best ever. I think he is good, but no Elway, not even close.

I hate those who hate! :D

Gr3yStreet
04-10-2008, 12:02 PM
I loathe ANY team the Bellicheat coaches numero uno.

rickers10
04-10-2008, 12:49 PM
I can't stand the self proclaimed "Americas team". I live in Ft. Worth and cannot stand hearing about these losers all the time. They are an overhyped franchise that has not won a single playoff game in 11 Yrs.

CTM
04-10-2008, 01:08 PM
I loathe ANY team the Bellicheat coaches numero uno.

Seriously every time I hear Belichick talk I want to ram my head through the wall. I'm not saying he's a bad coach I just hate that he epitomises arrogance. See Bob Knight wasnt arrogant with the media he just thought they were stupid and he let them know it. I respect Bob Knight alot. Belichicks tone is like "I wont even trouble myself with responding to you people"

haywire4broncos
04-10-2008, 01:13 PM
I honestly dont mind the patriots at all.

I mean we dont seem to have a problem defeating them, because Shanahan outsmarts belichick anyday.

And they knocked the Chargers out of the playoffs twice.
Which always makes my day. (year perhaps)

I live in Socal. My petpeave are Chargers Fans.

hmm.. but outside of the AFC west i have to go with the Ravens.

BRONCOMIKELEE
04-10-2008, 01:18 PM
i would have to say the colts and Pats. Both teams Denver needs to go thru to get our 3rd ring

baphamet
04-10-2008, 01:50 PM
patriots
giants (only because of some of the players i cant stand)
niners
bills (only because of their fans)
titans
cowboys

in that order

orangecrush1342
04-10-2008, 01:52 PM
:fight:The most hated team for me would definately have to be the patriots and any major california sports teamcollege or pro.:fight:

BroncosFanInPA
04-10-2008, 02:38 PM
The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

Without question. I live in Ohio so I know alot of there fans, they are the most annoying fans I know. It's kind of funny 6 or 7 years ago I only knew 1 Steelers fan, now they're friggin everywhere, it goes to show what a Super Bowl can do for you!

No one will ever change my mind on this, Super Bowl 40 was fixed, I have never, ever, seen worse officiating in a game, ever, and it was all one sided. I have been watching football for 20 years now and that is the only game that I actually sat back and said "Man this thing is fixed".

So it is definately the Steelers, I despise Hines Ward and his stupid smile, I hate Ben Roethlisberger, I hate Palamalu's hair and wish that rule would have passed about hair hanging over there names. But most of all I hate there fans, I'm not saying all of them are bad but the ones I know are, and I know like 15 to 20 of them!
Amen to that!! I could not have said it any better, i totally 100% agree & back everything you said. If anybody would know it's me, i'm surrounded by them:fight:

jazzbodog
04-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Dallas Cowboys.....until my death. Then the Baltimore Ravens. I can't stand Ray "The Clown" Lewis.

04-10-2008, 08:55 PM
I hate Dallas.

I hate Kansas City.

I hate San Diego.

I hate Seattle.

HurricaneDovs
04-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Ohhhh yes. Here we go.
My top 5 non AFC West hated teams

1. New England Patriots
We have their number almost all the time but I am so sick and tired of hearing about them. You cannot turn on ESPN without getting a bunch of NEPats shoved into your earhole. Its quite maddening.

2. Green Bay Packers
Ever since the Super Bowl (even though we won it) Ive hated em. All the crap that went on before the Supe is one of the main reasons. Do not like Favre. Always thought he was overrated and now we have to constantly hear about how he maybe, could be, possibly, perhaps, make a comeback after hes been gone for less than a couple months.

3. Indianapolis Colts
Colts used to be number one in the years where they always seemed to beat us. But lately theyve dropped off. Dont have a problem with Peyton anymore (there was a time when I wanted to steal that life-size skeleton thing out of my science class and put a Manning jersey on it and just stare and laugh). But the Colts have eased a little.

4. Dallas Cowboys
Don't even really know why. Just have never liked em. Maybe because everyone thinks that they are always so frickin good. Add TO to the mix and it just tops it off.

5. Pittsburgh Steelers
This one is more recent addition. This spot used to be taken up by the Miami Dolphins but Pitt jumped into it after the AFC Championship game. One of the main reasons is because my friends dad is a big Steeler fan and he always talks crap to me about em and when Pitt beat em in the AFCCG it never ended. He called me. Not my friend and then he just got on the phone. No no no. He called me to rub it in. They werent really high on my list before though, so...

CanDB
04-11-2008, 09:43 AM
New England and its A for Arrogance, starting from the snob of snobs - Belichick. Can't tell you how sweet the SB was for me! Hope other teams remember how the Pats ran them into the ground, when games were out of reach. He'll regret that, when one of his stars gets injured with nothing to gain.

Then it's the Cowboys......

(For the record.....Raiders are not on my Christmas card list!!!)

Trench777
04-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Cowboys. XII
Giants. XXI
Redskins. XXII
49ers. XXIV

Redskins again, for losing to the Raiders in XVIII
Eagles for losing to the Raiders in XV
Vikings for losing to the Raiders in XI

I hate any team that beats us & any team that loses to the Raiders. Small rifts form in my time/space continuum when we lose to the Raiders.

I must say, I hate the Chargers fans so much, my hatred for them transends the AFC West into currently unexplored regions of space. I dont hate the team nearly as much as I loathe the fans.

T777

wncbronxx
04-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Cowboys. XII
Giants. XXI
Redskins. XXII
49ers. XXIV

Redskins again, for losing to the Raiders in XVIII
Eagles for losing to the Raiders in XV
Vikings for losing to the Raiders in XI

I hate any team that beats us & any team that loses to the Raiders. Small rifts form in my time/space continuum when we lose to the Raiders.

I must say, I hate the Chargers fans so much, my hatred for them transends the AFC West into currently unexplored regions of space. I dont hate the team nearly as much as I loathe the fans.

T777

GREAT post!

I have always used those same four when finding something to get me pissed off. I still pull against either any time they play just because of the SBs.

RealBronco
04-11-2008, 10:14 AM
Hmmm..

Hate:

Patriots
49ers
Cowboys
Colts

other's i just don't like:

Ravens
Jaguars
Giants

BigDaddyBronco
04-11-2008, 12:48 PM
A lot of people here hate the colts but not me... I love them for giving us Elway!

Teams I hate:

1. Seahawks: Until we kicked them out of the divison for sucking so bad.
2. Redskins: For having a horrible team name that should be changed... Seriously "Redskins"??? You think all those left wing lilliepad congressmen & women would be all over that one.
3. Jacksonville: That playoff loss over 10 years ago still gets to me
4. Packers: But that was more of a Madden/Brett Favre thing...
5. San Fran for giving us the worst beat down in Superbowl history :(

BroncosFanInPA
04-11-2008, 12:58 PM
I'm not saying they don't respect the broncos but they think they are above everybody else & the greatest thing ever!

For example just the other day a guy i go to school with actually had the nerve to say bradshaw was better than elway:confused: Are you freakin serious??
So is that proof for ya????

Astrass
04-11-2008, 04:08 PM
pats for sure

24bailey24
04-11-2008, 04:36 PM
I hate the Patriots and Packers the most out of the division

Bronco-24
04-11-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm not saying they don't respect the broncos but they think they are above everybody else & the greatest thing ever!

For example just the other day a guy i go to school with actually had the nerve to say bradshaw was better than elway:confused: Are you freakin serious??
So is that proof for ya????

Okay, I can see where you are coming from there but there are some really great fans that are not annoying at all. Then there is that ONE person who you just want to punch in the face even if he is talking about one of your favorite teams. I myself don't like the fans, but that is no reason to dislike the team...

Bronco-24
04-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh, I also forgot from my other posts that I cannot stand the Seahawks at all. They are the most boring team to watch play!!:rolleyes:

qbcutler
04-11-2008, 08:09 PM
gotta hate the jags!!! after that 96 playoff game....... Then I would have to say the ravens.... I was sick after the playoff game in 2000 and they always seem to beat us or play us real close!!

antipas
04-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Patriots; oh yeah, let's not forget "Americas" team, the Crowboys!!!:salute:

sbutk
04-12-2008, 07:24 AM
Patriots, Colts, Cowboys

Pretty much what he said. With the exception of the Cowboys.

:fight:

KoleTrickle
04-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Definitely the Titans. I hate VY.

Starbroncs
04-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Used to hate the raider/cowboys the most (Have always hated the cowboys) but now its by far the patriots. Their fans are by far the worst, especially after last season. Many of their players are dirty, including their coach of course, cant stand the hype, the cheating, cant stand anything about that team. :fight:

wncbronxx
04-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Used to hate the raider/cowboys the most (Have always hated the cowboys) but now its by far the patriots. Their fans are by far the worst, especially after last season. Many of their players are dirty, including their coach of course, cant stand the hype, the cheating, cant stand anything about that team. :fight:

Now for the rest of the story...............Pats win by a landslide! :salute:

duhyaj
04-12-2008, 03:33 PM
I cant stand those damn Steelers, But even worse mention the patsies I mean patriots, the only team i wish harm to every player that goes there.

samparnell
04-12-2008, 03:47 PM
No doubt about it: BYU!!!!!!:fight::mad::hammer::brick::sick:

Fat Joe
04-12-2008, 03:56 PM
I hate the Pats more then anyone within our division so yea...it goes like this,

1)Pats

2)Chiefs
3)Raiders
4)Chargers
5)changes year to year. This year it was the Bears.

blorange
04-13-2008, 10:11 AM

Im totaly with you on the Pat's. Especially seeing Bruschie walk up to Seau giving him a bear hug as if to say "welcom to the big time brother" when Brady through the go ahead td.Only to see the Giants march down to win it! EAT IT PAT'S FANS!!

GridironChamp
04-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Whatever team Terrel Owens is on. :coffee:

BroncosFan209x
04-13-2008, 12:03 PM
Any team from California.... the fans are all fair weather, whiny assed, cry baby, ignorant, arrogant, self absorbed, band wagon, holier than thou.... fools!

Agreed I get sick of hearing how close the raiders and 40whiners are one player away from the playoffs despite their 4-12 seasons.
1.) 49ers
2.) Jags (With the exception of FT)
3.)Ravens
4.)Colts
5.)pats

Italianmobstr7
04-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Cowboys, Patriots.

Bowlensbest3233
04-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Ravens = thugville
Cowboys, maybe in the 70s when brain cells were still trying to recover from the 60s they were America's team, but they ain't no more

tiggerr64
04-13-2008, 09:51 PM

No, doubt it would have to be the Indy Colts. I was transplated from Wyoming to Maryland many years ago (back in the Unitas Days) I went to a few games and enjoyed them. Later I heard rumors about the team leaving, I remember vividly the countless amount of times the POS owner stated on the news that was just rumor and the Colts were not going anywhere. Then coming home from working overtime at 2am. I turn on the TV to unwind an what do I see but a reporter standing in front of Memorial Stadium while the soon to be Indy. Colts are loading Mayflower Van with equipment. Thousands of Baltimore Colts fans went to sleep and woke to the horror of not having a team anymore, after the owner they beleived hours before lied his face off. I thought that was the worst thing any francise could ever do. Next to the Raiders benching Marcus Allen and Jerry Rice.

tigervixxxen
04-14-2008, 01:39 AM
Oh this one is easy. The Pats. I've hated them for years. When they beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl I was upset. I've also never liked much about the Ravens but if they do well its not a big deal to me. I am overjoyed whenever the Pats lose.