PDA

View Full Version : Warner a Giant

Elway
05-07-2004, 10:27 PM
I mentioned this the other day and it seems to be taking shape where the Giants are in discussions with Warner to sign with them for the upcoming season.

Espn mentioned that Kerri Collins may be headed to oakland to replace Gannon....... gee hope not... I'd miss Gannon so...

NOT!!! :eek:

Tony
05-07-2004, 11:00 PM
The situation in ny is just silly. They should've kept collins as their starter and let eli learn the playbook for a year or two. Hopefully, if they sign warner, they'll let him start. But collins in oakland makes sense. Dont know how much gannon has left in him, and fans aren't too confident in tuisassopo, or however you pronounce it.

Helderht_
05-08-2004, 08:48 AM
Warner to giants... Is the stupidest thing that they can do They have Manning warner just would be as frustrated back up QB......

StlBroncosFan
05-08-2004, 09:22 AM
If Warner wants to be a back up, he should stay in St. Louis. Mark Bulger wants Warner to stay in St. Louis. He feels that it gives the team the type of depth they need.

If Warner goes to NY it is to prove he is still a starting QB so that another team will pick him up after this year. The Giants would start Warner in more than one game next year and he would come in when Eli gets frustrated.

I am not sure Eli can handle the starting job 100% of the time his first year.

IMHO of course!

Elway
05-09-2004, 12:00 AM
I agree that the only reason Warner would go to NY is to tutor Manning for a year and to show he can still be the starter for some team next season.

Peerless
05-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Warner isnt himself, ever since is wittle pinky:sad:. I did mean to say wittle.

Booher
05-14-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by B4Bronco16
Warner isnt himself, ever since is wittle pinky:sad:. I did mean to say wittle.

he had 2 good years.......thats it