• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Dark Knight
    aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
    • Feb 2004

Survivor season finale tonight

Well, I'm gonna guess that Amber is gonna win Survivor tonight. I thought maybe that Boston Rob had a good chance of winning it but after I saw all the jury members (and now Big Tom) are still super friggin pissed at him, I just don't see how he is gonna sway them in his direction. If anything they look like they just want to give it to anyone else for revenge against him. Especially Lex. Lex really needs to grow the f_ck up and realize that he just got played pure an simple. Don't hate the player, hate the game baby. Anyway, it's not like I am a big fan of Boston Rob, as a matter of fact I hate the guy, but I respect what he has accomplished in the game. He has dominated the game since ther very begining. He was winning all the Tribal and Immunity challenges and even when he didn't win, he was still somehow safe from the vote because of his strong alliances. Anyway, I hope he makes it to the final 2(I think he will) because I can't wait to hear the line questioning he is about to face. It should be pretty crazy. Anyway, I run a Survivor thread on another message board that I am member of and we (the particpants of that thread) have broke it down and analyzed what should happen in this finasl episode.

Here's what we think is going to happen.

This is what I see happening in the next immunity challenge.

[possible quiz challenge]

(IF)
    Rob wins = Rupert gone
    Rupert wins = Rob gone
    Amber wins = Rupert gone
    Jenna wins = Tie for votes between Rob and Rupert, Tie breaker is votes against, Rupert has more so he's gone.

Well, that breakdown most likely leads to

Rob, Amber and Jenna in the final three.

[endurance challenge for a spot in final 2]

Rob wins = Jenna gone
    Amber wins = Jenna gone
    Jenna wins = Amber gone (she'll think that she has a chance to beat the dispicable Rob)

and that breakdown leads to

Rob and Amber in the final 2 with Amber to win by Rob losing.

I kinda want ot see Rob win it because I think he deserves it but he did piss off alot of people so we will see.
  • StlBroncosFan
    Practice Squad
    • Apr 2004

I have watched this show as well. I think that after all he has done and how he has manipulated everyone, Rob should win. Amber should not win because she has rode Rob's coat tails for most of the game.

You never know how the Jury will vote but if Rob is honest at the end the jury should vote for him. If he continues to lie, he will not win. This of course only if he is in the final two.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

• The Dark Knight
      aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
      I have watched this show as well. I think that after all he has done and how he has manipulated everyone, Rob should win. Amber should not win because she has rode Rob's coat tails for most of the game.

You never know how the Jury will vote but if Rob is honest at the end the jury should vote for him. If he continues to lie, he will not win. This of course only if he is in the final two.
      I really wanna see him in the final 2 just for the fact that he is can be facing some pretty harsh questions and statments I think. It should be interesting. The thing that sucks is that I have to work tonight so I won't get to see it till tommorow morning. Hopefully nobody at work will spoil it for me!

Comment

• Elway
        Master of Game Day!
        • Jun 2003

This was the worse survivor ever, no strategy this time around, just picking off the dopes one by one... don't really care who wins.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• The Dark Knight
          aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Elway
          This was the worse survivor ever, no strategy this time around, just picking off the dopes one by one... don't really care who wins.
          I agree that the producers screwed up.
          The battle lines were drawn so quickly and so obviously that it took all the fun out of the game. Every player was known quanity's so tha took all the mystery out of it.

Comment

• Booher
            Special Teams
            • Oct 2003

If it's not sopranos or six feet under i don't watch it. especially reality tv.......no way
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

• StlBroncosFan
              Practice Squad
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Booher
              If it's not sopranos or six feet under i don't watch it. especially reality tv.......no way
              I love the Sopranos!!

Comment

• Jim
                Bench Warmer
                • Aug 2003

Amber and Rob are going to be in the final two.

I dont know why, just read it on another forum about the whole thing being 'leaked'.

Who knows if it's true, dont even watch the show .
                sigpic

Comment

• The Dark Knight
                  aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jim
                  Amber and Rob are going to be in the final two.

I dont know why, just read it on another forum about the whole thing being 'leaked'.

Who knows if it's true, dont even watch the show .
                  Just a word to the wise, You shouldn't go around posting Spoilers in threads that you know shouldn't have them in there. It's the same thing as going up to a guy in a line at a movie and telling him what's gonna happen in the movie he's about to see. It's F_cking rude. I don't think any harm was done, but Im warning you about doing this type of thing in other threads. Your not gonna get a good reaction. If it's your intention to piss people off then you can piss off. We don't need you in the threads.

As it is currently Monday, nothing was spoiled for me, Im just kinda pissed that you actually wanted to spoil that for someone.
                  If you are gonna post spoilers, it is customary to MARK your post with the "Spoiler Tag" it looks something like this.....

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!

Here's the spoiler info, you wanna leave that space so people don't have to avert thier eyes, they can just scroll down if they want to be spoiled.

Benny

Comment

• Jim
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Aug 2003

It was just a guess and I didn't give away the winner.
                    I wont post anymore things like that...

Tis all good in the hood!
                    sigpic

Comment

• mattos
                      Special Teams
                      • Sep 2003

don't be stupid, stupid!

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                      I agree that the producers screwed up.
                      The battle lines were drawn so quickly and so obviously that it took all the fun out of the game. Every player was known quanity's so tha took all the mystery out of it.
                      you know there are problems when boston rob is considered the smartest player on the show. i'd say he's a 7 out of 10 in the "survivor tactics" category. the only reason he was successful is that everyone else, after about week 6, was a 4 out of 10. i love rupert, (the man was an actual pirate; his last name is boneham for crying out loud) but he's certainly no survivor mastermind.
                      the used car salesman would have eaten rob for lunch. i wonder why he wasn't asked to come back. heck, the shi devil was smarter than rob, she just couldn't make any friends b/c everyone left was too dumb to see that they should make friends with her.
                      sigpic
                      go broncos
                      share the sidewalk
                      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

• StlBroncosFan
                        Practice Squad
                        • Apr 2004

Re: don't be stupid, stupid!

Originally posted by mattos
                        heck, the shi devil was smarter than rob, she just couldn't make any friends b/c everyone left was too dumb to see that they should make friends with her.
                        ROFLMAO~!

I think that Rob owned this season. From start to finish he did what he wanted to and it all played to his advantage to get him to the top two.

If Lex would have been a man and realized that Rob played a better game than him and voted for the person that truly deserved to win then it would have been different.

Anyway, Rob won because he is marrying the winner. LOL

I voted for Rudy to win the extra million. A man who is 75 going out there and doing what he did is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                        X